Community > Posts By > peachy78

peachy78's photo
Tue 07/08/14 01:49 PM
Yes, I do not want to have to teach anyone anything aside from where the right spot is... And I'm not going to buy a car without test driving it first so why would I make a life time commitment without trying the goods? Just sayin...

peachy78's photo
Fri 06/06/14 04:37 PM
I'm still writing it...

peachy78's photo
Fri 05/30/14 03:10 PM
do you start referring to someone as your boyfriend/girlfriend? I have been dating this guy for a little over a month and people keep asking if he is my boyfriend...well I don't know...hes referred to me as his girlfriend a few times, and I want him to be my boyfriend, but I don't know what he is right now. LOL

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:33 AM
I think "nice guys" mistake being pushy and overbearing as being nice. I want a guy who respects me and treats me right, but doesn't feel the need to push things to fast...if I hear the dirty "L" word too soon or things like commitment, moving in together and such things too early I run and fast. That's just me.

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/15/14 02:16 PM
You want the whole story or the cliff notes?

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:59 AM
I like the just add water ones.

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:57 AM
Said it before I'll say it again... I want a polite @$$h*le, someone who opens the door for me and smacks my @$$ as I walk through. ;) lol I'm a simple girl

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:45 AM
Depends on my mood, my outfit, and what I'm doing...my favorite are my boxer briefs for her...but they don't work so well with pants so usually just wear them to bed with a t-shirt :wink:

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/15/14 10:03 AM
So I've been dating for awhile, been talking to a few guys but didn't feel ready to fall in love or have a relationship. I met this guy about a month ago and he totally threw me off. I am excited and scared and happy and frustrated all at the same time. I feel stupid, every song makes me think of him, every time my phone goes off I hope it's him and if its not Im disappointed. I haven't felt this way in about 12 years and I am terrified and elated. I'm ready to fall in love again, but scared to open up for the pain that can come with falling...UGH lol

peachy78's photo
Thu 05/01/14 09:54 AM
I don't always respond. I am not by any means rude. I feel it would be rude of me to respond and say no thank you. Personally I would rather hear nothing than a flat out rejection. I (being the not rude person I tend to be) responded to someone I wasn't interested in. Not the first time he messaged me, but the second. He now will not leave me alone. I feel like I am eventually going to have to be a flat out b*tch and that is not in my nature. I knew from viewing his profile he was not right for me, and the more he messages me the more I realize I was right.

peachy78's photo
Wed 04/23/14 10:56 AM
I am my own hero. I need a partner not someone to save me. And when I meet him we will start a new journey together.

peachy78's photo
Mon 04/07/14 10:29 AM
I just found out one of my students killed himself yesterday. He was only 24 and had a young son. I am so upset. Rest in peace Rooney. :'(

peachy78's photo
Thu 03/20/14 09:50 AM
I feel like I'm watching the old Mickey Mouse Club...LOL

peachy78's photo
Wed 03/19/14 12:39 PM
That shirts very becoming on you...if I were on you I'd be cuming too...

peachy78's photo
Wed 03/19/14 09:13 AM
I met one a$$hole and a few flaky guys...so I would say no.

peachy78's photo
Fri 03/07/14 01:12 PM
Edited by peachy78 on Fri 03/07/14 01:13 PM
Honestly, I don't think I have every truly been in love with a man before having sex with them. I have never fallen in love because of bomb D as you said, but I have lost all feelings because of lousy D. lol Straight up, if I didn't have an emotional connection with him I wouldn't sleep with him, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it was love.

peachy78's photo
Wed 02/19/14 04:34 PM

I'm going to say dope dealer.

I was gonna say a junky or tweeker...atleast a dealer has money. lol

peachy78's photo
Thu 02/06/14 12:15 PM
flowerforyou flowers

peachy78's photo
Fri 01/31/14 08:49 AM
Alright, wish I had good news, but hopefully soon. She is stage 4, but still treatable. She has a tumor in her lung and brain both from the melanoma. The tumor in her lung is 8 mm but has to be 10 mm for her to qualify for the clinical trial. So basically the tumor in her lung has to grow but the one in her brain can't for her to qualify. She is starting immuno therapy 2/10. Hopefully good news soon, but I know it will get worse before it gets better, if it does get better. I hate this

peachy78's photo
Wed 01/29/14 02:50 PM
Well it has now metastasized to her lung. :cry: Waiting to hear on the clinical trial still.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11