Community > Posts By > peachy78

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:32 PM
I learned the hard way to not go to someone you've just started datings house for Thanksgiving. Worst experience EVER! They thought it would be a good idea to give my then 3 year old (she's 15 now so awhile ago) good china and crystal glass. I was freaking out the whole time about her breaking something or spilling on the pristine white carpet under the table. Plus the food was just weird. Never again! lol

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:01 PM
I married my best friend, he was an amazing man. We were married 8 years. He changed. I worked at my marriage, hard. He used drugs. End of story. Sometimes divorce is what is in the best interest of one or both parties, or the children involved.

peachy78's photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:39 AM
Thanks guys I needed the laugh this morning. rofl rofl rofl rofl

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 10:27 PM
I think dating is more likely to make me switch teams than not having anyone. Lmao:laughing:

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 04:57 PM
Ok, so I met this guy, in person. I knew his name, first and last, where he lived, where he worked, some (not all) of his history, and the LOVE word was NEVER a factor. I am a good person, I give my all to everything I do, friendship, relationships, parenting, school, work. I cared about this person, and I was completely straight forward with him. He was with me, but not completely. He finally was, but it was too little too late, he was not my boyfriend, just someone I was getting to know, but I invested my time, and regardless it hurts to be lied to. So there you go. I wear my big girl panties all the time, I am just going to be much more guarded from now on, I forget not everyone is as caring about others as I am.

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 04:06 PM

His loss. I think a glass of wine and the company of some good friends relaxing to get the bad experience out of your head is in order.flowerforyou drinker

...And the taste out of your mouth as well

drinker

Sorry for your pain...

Wine gives me migraines, I prefer beer. :wink: drinks

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:51 PM
No reply. Give us something to work with

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:49 PM

If I see a profile which has nothing on it, I don't even bother with it. I'm interested in those who have similar interests, have great communication skills, and basic similarities in character, and have a great mind, spirit and soul. The way they word the profile tells me at least something which will interest me and that they show more maturity than the average guy. If they can't take the time to write a profile, chances are they are not going to put much effort into a relationship, unless it's on based on physical needs. If that's all that you are looking for, then leave your profile as is. You'll get what you put into it. JMHO.

She is a wise woman. Personally I am not going to want to get to know a guy just by one picture. If you messaged me I would probably ignore or delete it. Sorry :smile:

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:37 AM

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:23 AM
Yes, very good advice. I think it will have the opposite effect though, my guard is up, big time. I wasn't going in with any expectations except honesty and respect. Guess that's too much to ask for sometimes. I hate the dating game.

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 06:25 AM
Thanks everyone! I figure almost a year and a half was enough. I let my guard down with the wrong person. It is what it is and it sucks but oh well

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:24 AM
That usually just happens when I'm talking. Lol I think my filter is broken, at least on here I can read what I'm posting first and there is this great thing called a delete button. biggrin

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:57 AM
If you're looking for justification for cheating...keep looking. I've never had a relationship where they didn't want to have sex so IDK. If they never did I would want to know why.

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:44 AM

You may want to consider looking up the definition of "aunt" or as you call it "auntie" in other countries beside your own. You may get an answer you didn't expect. surprised

Someone from there sent me a friend request calling me auntie, I was like WTF, you're not my damned nephew......:laughing:

Lol I was thinking the same thing...I love young boys cause they're my nephews. I love my nieces too! laugh

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:41 AM
She goes to the oncologist Monday. She is not doing well, collapsing just walking to the bath room, crying because her body isn't working, confused, in pain. This is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. My Mom is my best friend. I just hate this.

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:30 AM

It happens to the best of us. Don't blame yourself.flowerforyou

Thank you. I needed thatdrinker

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:26 AM
I just let myself care too much and I got burned. It just sucks this was my first "dating" experience after my divorce. 11 years out of the dating game. Guess I forgot...

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:22 AM
I wish people would not take advantage of my vulnerability. Won't happen again. Wish I knew how to not care and not feel. Then maybe it wouldn't hurt so much. Mostly I wish my mom was better. This is the hardest thing I have ever been through. Cancer sucks!

peachy78's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:04 AM
But I feel so damn stupid right now. Walls back up, twice as high and three times as thick. Live and learn. ohwell

peachy78's photo
Mon 11/18/13 10:46 PM
I think the list would be way shorter if I listed who I wouldn't like to meet. :wink: