Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Sun 07/13/14 07:08 AM
I have my doubts about this. I read that Napoleon was a very selfish lover.

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 03:35 PM
She reminds me of a black stallion; stubborn and dangerous. I want to be the cowboy that breaks her in. Yee hah!

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 01:35 PM
I'm telling you man, if you're not in pain the day after then you're not training hard enough. Bodybuilding is all about tearing the muscles down so they can rebuild. That's what makes them grow stronger and bigger.

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 01:13 PM
I'm very good looking but because I'm weird, my love life has suffered. I bet the elephant man got more action than me just from women feeling sorry for him.

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:08 PM
Ultragirl, what you need is one of those giants from Scandinavia who compete in the strongman competitions because you are huge for a woman. Five foot three and two hundred pounds of muscle! Hahaha! I'm five ten and I weigh 190 pounds. And I'm quite muscular.

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 01:30 PM
Women are always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. They hold things against you and when you're least expecting it they let you have it. Pure evil.

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 01:20 PM
According to Ric Drasin there's a diet that old-school bodybuilders swear by. Their rule is - high protein, low carb. Apparently you can eat as much as you want and not get fat. Just so long as you stick to that rule.

no photo
Thu 07/10/14 09:35 AM
Some excellent tips there from Old Hag and Texas Girl. I'm terrible for this. I don't know what to ask them though. What kind of questions do women like to be asked? God why can't life just be simple!

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 02:29 PM
If I got a message saying, hey gorgeous man, I wouldn't be put off by it. Actually it would make me want to zone in on her. It's not often you find a woman who appreciates that sort of thing. I'd connect with her immediately.

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 12:19 AM
I've found that whenever I'm in a good mood my shyness goes away. So try and make yourself feel better by doing things that will have a positive affect on you. I'm not sure if it works because I'm still trying it out myself but it seems like a good idea to me. Every little helps.

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 11:55 PM
I'm the same. You need to overcome it because it will hold you back your entire life if you don't.

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 04:04 PM
Response to the poodle. Yes even the men forget themselves at times by paying me one too many compliments. I try not to be vain but when people keep bringing up how good looking I am what can I do?

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 03:47 PM
Response to Larsonic. You may laugh about it now but another six months of bodybuilding and I really will be irresistible. I'm already getting wolf-whistles.

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 03:31 PM
Larsonic, if you're not interested in men what are you doing checking me out aye? Do I make you want to switch teams again?

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 03:15 PM
You've been checking me out with stealth mode on haven't you Larsonic?

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 03:11 PM
Edited by red6mist on Tue 07/08/14 03:21 PM
Here's another question for you. Would you rather have a John Wayne style kiss where he grabs you, no tongues or nothing, just his lips pressed hard against yours. Or would you rather have a sloppy kiss with lots of tongue action and lip smacking?

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 02:52 PM
I've never understood why women like it so much. For me it's not a turn on. Although I'm very good at it so I've been told. Countless times.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:35 PM
I sometimes wish I was a woman. Honestly you don't know how lucky you are. I'd be in heaven if I had women messaging me for sex all day long.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:28 PM
Edited by red6mist on Mon 07/07/14 03:38 PM
It says somewhere in the gospels that those who please god the most get to sit near him. Or something like that. Remember, the gate is narrow. Not just anyone can gain entry. Sure he will spare those that repent but they'll probably be made to sweep the yard or something while all the Jesuits are drinking champagne in the mess hall.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:20 PM
Edited by red6mist on Mon 07/07/14 03:23 PM
You need to understand that women get tons of messages, even the half decent ones. So you have a lot of competition. Try to imagine being six years old in a sweet shop. Same sort of thing.