Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:18 AM
Alex Jones seems to have all the answers. And he's also very entertaining.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:10 AM
KLC, no they haven't suddenly sprouted out they've always been like this.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:03 AM
About six years ago I wanted to study philosophy because I was very confused about the world and my purpose in it. I tried to study the bible before this though but that only confused me even more. So I looked around a bookshop and bought Descartes Philosophical Writings. What great taste I have.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 06:44 AM
Don't any of you know what it means? There must be a reason why a man would have protruding nipples. And not just in certain situations either. Just to give you an idea, the length of these nipples are approximately five millimetres in their normal state.

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 03:02 PM
The Jerk starring Steve Martin.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:52 PM
"You have to be faster". He's not fooling anyone with those reverse psychology tricks.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:24 PM
You shouldn't even be thinking about sex when you get to that age.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:19 PM
His chest is very masculine and is in no way feminine looking. But his nipples protrude. It's very common among top level body builders.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:07 PM
-has big nipples? Ones that stick out I mean.

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:27 PM
It doesn't take much to turn me on. For example, there's this film I saw a while back starring Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin where they got dumped into a rubbish tip. And I thought to myself, the setting isn't very sexy but if I were in his position I'd still take her right there and then.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:53 AM
Don't suck up to them too much. Women have grown accustomed to being spoiled but deep down all they really want is to be completely dominated sexually.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 06:59 PM
That sounds well dodgy to me. I think it's a good thing you didn't follow him into the bushes.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 06:48 PM
I'd just like to add that the German poet Goethe dabbled in a bit of witch craft.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 06:34 PM
You think I'm exaggerating. Well let's think about it for a moment shall we. Never before has there been same sex marriage or men wanting to become women. This sort of thing was unimaginable to previous generations. I blame feminism.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 06:01 PM
If I'm not in agony the next day after a workout I consider it a failure. But it's taking me four to five days to heal after a workout. How long does it take you?

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 05:51 PM
I know they get along with effeminate types but when it comes to real men they start acting strange. I've encountered this all my life. There's something about me which infuriates them. But I can't quite put my finger on it.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 04:45 PM
That's true Hagwit. Unfortunately all the women on here want serious relationships therefore I have no choice but to hone my skills as a player if I am to get what I want. The things men have to do now just to have some fun with a woman. Women shouldn't play so hard to get.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 04:34 PM
- before a woman finally decides to give herself to a man? I don't like the uncertainty of it. What I mean is you could be wasting lots of effort and money on her for nothing because she might suddenly decide you're not the one.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:11 PM
You look extremely sexy with your arm raised.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 03:36 PM
Nobody seems to know whether it works or not. It sure would be nice to be able to move objects with your mind and stuff.