Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 11:12 AM
No king james? I'm not sure what the statistics are exactly but I know he was putting up big numbers every game. It was Dwayne Wade that didn't perform very well. I think the Heat need a post player. Because their offense was too predictable. Lebron and Wade would drive to the basket looking to either score or pass it to an open man. And that was it. It worked in the past but Wade couldn't get it going this year.

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:01 AM
Many pundits wrote the Spurs off a couple of years ago saying they were too old to compete against the likes of Miami and OKC.

no photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:02 PM
I think the Spurs didn't play Tim Duncan enough in the post in game two.

no photo
Sat 06/07/14 03:16 PM
I saw it. The Spurs were fantastic. Tim Duncan was on fire. But I have a question; why did Lebron James suffer from the heat more than the others? He's the best athlete in the NBA.

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 03:29 PM
Only wimps use machines. Real men use free weights.

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 02:10 PM
Interesting. And maybe muff divers is another name for lesbians. That would make sense why he would take the piss out of homosexuals and then switch his attack on lesbians. I thought muff divers referred to anyone who liked wrapping their chops around a bit of minge. That's what got me confused.

no photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:01 PM
All the wise men it seems have a certain kind of reverence for solitude, a need to isolate themselves from the herd. Notice how the majority love to chat and gossip and hate the idea of being alone. I mean it's so obvious how much people hate it by the way they are glued to their cell phones. Constantly chatting all day long.

no photo
Sun 06/01/14 09:31 AM
Don't worry it won't last forever. God I love pessimism.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 05:11 PM
I disagree. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff they were getting up to in ancient Greece. There was this cult that used to go around having sex orgies and stuff. Anything went with them, snakes you name it. Imagine that, living for pleasure. We don't know the meaning of the word.

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 04:45 PM
I most certainly am. I don't let a little thing like race get in the way of a good

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 11:39 AM
Just so you know, my muscles are getting bigger. No steroid use though. I'm going for the Steve Reeves look.

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:47 AM
That's aimed at every woman on here not just you emo chick.

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 10:45 AM
Play dumb all you like but we all know the truth; women have sex without attraction more than men. How many times have we all heard these words: "she's only after his money."

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 05:55 PM
To pick a best film I think you have to pick one you find deeply moving. I pick Papillon. That final scene, after everything he went through, yet they couldn't break his spirit, such was his desire for freedom.

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 05:34 PM
Female hippies are lush.

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 06:42 AM
That is correct KFC.

Tawt, if this breeding program got underway I wouldn't need to do any chatting up at all. They'd be ready and waiting for a splash of hot lather.

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 05:08 AM
Everybody is so obsessed with how they look, so much so that they are even willing to spend all their savings on plastic surgery, botox injections, liposuctions, tummy tucs etcetera. And also the millions of people that slip into deep depression just because they feel unattractive. I heard the government sometimes pays for their surgery just to shut them up.

So I think good looking guys should get first dibs on all the hotties out there instead of the free for all which we have at the moment.

It's a long term plan, so you won't see the results in your life time. But future generations will be very grateful.

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:39 AM
I've hardly had any experiences unfortunately. Women refuse to give themselves to me, they prefer guys that'll jump through hoops like little puppy dogs.

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:03 AM
I know women do it all the time but what about men. It's harder for men because they have to get it up.

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:58 PM
I know it's about eating pusssy but I don't understand why he said: "and what about the muff divers... think about it" What about the muff divers and what is there to think about?