Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:15 PM
What you need is a right good seeing to.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:07 PM
Edited by red6mist on Mon 07/07/14 03:11 PM
To Misharmony, regarding that little excerpt about prostitutes. If they repent they will be saved. But they will not be permitted to enter god's chambers. Those privileges are reserved for real Christians.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:59 PM
Update. It's no longer taking me that long to recover. Because I've figured out what was causing it:- doing cardio after weights.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:45 PM
The Jesuits were the only ones I'm aware of who took Christianity seriously. Everyone else just did it part-time or hardly at all.

Speaking of Jesuits, there's a brilliant film about them called Black Robe. You might be able to find it on youtube.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 01:16 AM
Alright Athena, you've convinced me. I've got my work cut out.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 01:13 AM
Not getting along with each other.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 01:06 AM
Why not treat yourself to a prostitute?

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:58 AM
Anything that doesn't go my way.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:39 AM
How do you know I'm in Kent? Have you been looking at my profile with stealth mode on?

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:19 AM
The thought that there might not be any walls. The mind boggles.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:16 AM
-with messages? I'm starting to wonder if I might be too good a catch for online dating sites. Women probably think I'm too good to be true. I mean they're always going on about scammers and how all men are pigs.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 08:40 AM
They don't seem that bothered about looks. Why, are they philistines or something? Are they incapable of appreciating a fine looking physiognomy? No wonder all the great works of art were man made. It's well known that men are more visual. But the sad thing is that men have been tricked into thinking it's wrong to have such high regard for outward appearances. When really it is women who are shallow. For they are the ones incapable of appreciating real beauty.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:33 AM
Misharmony, it comes from the gospels in the King James bible. By the way, Jesus did not die for our sins. That makes no sense. In one of his parables he talks about this; the prophets were sent but no one listened. So god sent Jesus to sort things out. Jesus' message is loud and clear. It's right there in the gospels. He who has ears, let him hear.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 04:08 AM
There are no real Christians as far as I'm concerned. If you want to be a Christian you have to be celibate; you can't even think about sex. The moment you catch yourself thinking about it you have to chastise yourself. Or, if you want to be true to the letter, you must amputate that part of your body. You can not have any money or proper clothes, you can not have anything. It's no surprise then that people tried to water it down by calling themselves protestants etc. But they aren't Christians.

Why would anyone want to sacrifice everything and follow Jesus anyway? What if there is no reward at the end of it all? You'd have done all that for nothing.

no photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:12 PM
I know I'm hot, but believe it or not I'm actually missing out because I'm no good at connecting with people. People think that if you're good looking you'll get lots of girls but that's not true at all. Maybe it was like that back in the good old days but these days women aren't into hunks. Now they want to be "friends". They want play bunnies. Makes me sick.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 02:51 PM
In communism there is no such thing as "cheating". Everyone is entitled to have as many sexual relations with as many people as they like. I think Karl Marx coined the term "free love". People tried it during the sixties and from what I've heard they had a bloody good time.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 02:14 PM
No I watched the filming of it on youtube instead. Very strange seeing hundreds of people out in the woods at night pretending to worship an owl. According to Alex Jones the attendees were upper class types, who re-enacted - "The Cremation of Care" ritual.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 01:56 PM
I only caught the "Is it ok to have feelings for another". I have a very short attention span.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 08:56 AM
Not if you want to avoid getting hurt. I was walking along the other day when I saw a young man sitting on a bench by himself crying. I wonder what could have made him upset thinks I with a touch of sarcasm.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:21 AM
Edited by red6mist on Thu 07/03/14 07:27 AM
That makes sense KLC. What's all this about releasing hormones and stuff? And how might that effect one's nipples?