Community > Posts By > mrjallenbrown

mrjallenbrown's photo
Sun 04/17/16 06:30 AM
Jon jones vs gustafsson

mrjallenbrown's photo
Fri 04/08/16 05:29 PM
Edited by mrjallenbrown on Fri 04/08/16 05:33 PM
Blm just need to understand that none of these politicians really give a damn about them, that you have to give a damn about yourself, that change comes from within the community not the opposite. Stop having babies when your not capable of supporting them, and black men stay in your kids lifes... most of my people struggle comes from their own faults, generational curses...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 04/07/16 09:53 PM
The OP is pretty cocky I must say lol

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 04/07/16 07:25 PM
Well let the guy know that at first so he is aware, some guys do it because they think its flattering... not all guys are dating masters.. when you realize that it wouldnt be such a turn off, its more important traits then to let a a word such as "sweetie" turn you off.. makes no sense, go easy on these guys gosh!! $

mrjallenbrown's photo
Tue 07/14/15 03:31 PM
If a woman has a problem with their man going to a strip club then she is not secure within herself, and vice versa.

mrjallenbrown's photo
Mon 06/22/15 12:24 PM
I'm assuming the bus stopped to let ppl on or off, while traffic was still moving? She must have been j-walking while the light was green for drivers

mrjallenbrown's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:53 AM
Things on here are ridiculous... Regardless or not if he was a thug or gangsta, he shouldn't have been shot.. He partly played a part in his death by robbing, but all in all the cops are here to protect and serve, not become judge and executioner, because some punk pissed them off.. he had a mom, better for him to be in jail, then be shot down in the street...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Sat 08/23/14 09:24 AM
Yea confused the two lol..hard to keep track of all these crooked police depts, and black guys..

mrjallenbrown's photo
Sat 08/23/14 09:05 AM
Seems like their going to make up things as the investagation continues... But this kid caused his own death first by acting an *** at the corner store, then having a knife in front of the police officers. They treat knifes the same as a gun, and he approached them with it out, what ppl think the cops go shoot the knife out of his hand or something? Yea it was different ways they could have subdued him, but this would have happened with any other police dept. In the u.s.. Ppl look for a reason to stir things up and riot.

mrjallenbrown's photo
Wed 05/28/14 04:44 PM
Funny how this was a topic trying to get a white women, but only like 2 have jumped in.. Johnyrebel, I don't think this was a good idea, if your strictly looking for white women why comingle with a diverse dating site.. You respect ppl more for their dating beliefs? Againast nature to date outside your race? If it was against nature different races would have different sex organs... We have a black president, deal with it, and yes he's a product of interracial dating... He's just fine, he's not confused about the world, because you know what, we all live in the same world... Saying things like that want get you a green woman... My girlfriend is asian, and I met her on here.. I'm a man and I like women no matter black, purple or blue...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Fri 05/23/14 10:22 AM
Well yes I would consider them racist.. Older black ppl are the ones that are most likely not to want to see an interracial relationship, just as with most other races.. That mentality is what keep racism alive, one believing one race is superior than the other.. No matter the culture or preference we are all human regardless.. For one to be against interracial relationships, are not always racist, but sometimes ignored.. For a time I used to hate to see homosexual relationships, but as I grew up I realized that everyone are entitled to be happy, I was ignored to that as a teen... So to be against interracial relationships is simply ignored, and ignorance leads to racism, simple and plain..

mrjallenbrown's photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:36 AM
Willing3: not racist to prefer to date within race, but when your against interracial dating based on nothing but race then it comes out pretty racist.. She didn't say she prefer to date only white men, she said she's against interracial relatinships.. Why would you be against any relationship where both people were in love and happy?? No matter asian and indian, or black and white

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:40 PM

A true boyfriend;

... will also get that sometimes you need a little retail therapy and spring for you to have your own wardrobe.

Will not try to give you the world because he knows it is more about making the world you live in as tolerable as possible, safe, and secure by living with in his means ...

huh Uh, what century are we living in now?

If a woman wants to go shopping for new clothes, then she can go out and earn shopping money.

Is a girlfriend supposed to mooch off her boyfriend?

I can see why a wife would stay at home while her husband works, because the two have started a family. A girlfriend, however, should be responsible for paying for her own living expenses. She should live within her means.

About time someone gets it lol..

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 02:51 PM
What animosity.? I have no problem getting an older or younger woman.. You want a man to be the best they can but you yourself are not.. just by looking at your pic I can tell your overweight, you don't have to be.. also most women don't want to try to be the best they can be.. but don't lie to yourself to make you feel better, every woman wants a man around for comfort..

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:45 PM

Not to be mean, but you settled in your marriage(divorce), your settling to be alone,..(no woman or man wants to be in their 50's on dating websites..) lets be honest you want a man... No cornflakes just telling it how it is and was....

What a pile of crap that is? Some people are just here for the forums. Not everyone is desperate to meet someone. I am single; never been married and plan to keep it that way. At 50; you know what you want out of life and one thing you won't do is settle. Also; I will add some of us are set in our ways and find no need to change the situation. You are not an expert on how people in their 50s feel; so don't act like you know it all as you don't.

"Never been married and plan to keep it that way".. You said yourself that men your age don't want an relationship, so who would want to marry you anyways.? isn't it the guys your age stopping you from having a relationship, not the other way around.? Why does the guy have to be around your age, whats wrong with a man in his 30's, how do you know you want relate to someone 20 years or 15years younger.? Its these stupid things keeping you from a relationship, which is what you truly want or you would not have put it on your profile, and thats another point, older women are "set in there ways".. But your "ways" obviously isn't working...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:30 PM
Some people are just here for the forums.? this is a dating website, before you knew of the forums you knew it was a dating website.. I guess you took what I said as saying that older women are desperate, never said that... im saying that ALL women need to stop looking for a superhero man's man, and stop having this fantasy list of what you want in a man like your Beyonce or something... no one's perfect so why want a perfect guy knowing this...?

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:24 PM

Not to be mean, but you settled in your marriage(divorce), your settling to be alone,..(no woman or man wants to be in their 50's on dating websites..) lets be honest you want a man... No cornflakes just telling it how it is and was....

What a pile of crap that is? Some people are just here for the forums. Not everyone is desperate to meet someone. I am single; never been married and plan to keep it that way. At 50; you know what you want out of life and one thing you won't do is settle. Also; I will add some of us are set in our ways and find no need to change the situation. You are not an expert on how people in their 50s feel; so don't act like you know it all as you don't.

Hes 23 and thinks hes an expert..well it takes 2 to tango and takes 2 to work it out..I was with him for 24 yrs..people change especially when you are young when you marry. I am not a quitter...but I have one life and dang it...Im going to be happy. If someone came along that peaked my intetest then maybe I would give it a shot...but I'm not.here looking. Sorry to burst your almighty bubble...

The truth just hurts sometime... Your not on here looking, but have nearly 1000 posts in only 3monthhs, alot of free time to me?.. And i have to be in my 50's to understand a 50 year old relationship, ? Are coaches that coach teams experts in their sports, many have never a played a sport in their lives.? Age doesnt make you an expert, I know ministers and bishops younger than me, doesnt mean your wiser because your older... I don't know it all, never said I did, but I come to the conclusion that not all old men are wise, some stay foolish... Maybe you should open your ears and learn something...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 11:15 AM
Lie number 1, no woman chooses to be single, thats BS, a man just has not came along to your liking yet.. What I don't understand is how two ppl are "in love" but end up getting a divorce.? Love is supposed to be unconditional.. I believe if two ppl are truly "in love" they will make that marriage work no matter what intill death.. I believe that some people have this mixed up definition of what "in love" truly is.. You probably love your ex, bbut you two we're not "in love".. Being "in love" is accepting ones faults and adjusting to it, not one day get tired and call the marriage off.. My assumptions, are based on an educated guess viewing your profile.. "I choose to be single".. lmao yea right...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 11:06 AM
Go out and talk to strangers, not matter how awkward it is.. the more you put yourself out the more female friends you'll have

mrjallenbrown's photo
Thu 10/24/13 10:59 AM
you guys have completely went nuts. lmao you all need some help...

Previous 1 3