Community > Posts By > mrjallenbrown

mrjallenbrown's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:13 PM
Man if your finding women like that, its probably a reason why they are giving if up so easy, diseases are out there my man, condon or no condom//

mrjallenbrown's photo
Tue 10/15/13 06:36 PM
Your first mistake is assuming by my post i believe the govt works for me.. Out of 44 presidents only one is black, thats not working for me at all... I work for the govt, paying property taxes, food taxes, ssi that I might not even get when I get old, and the taxes they take out of my check... We pay their salaries so they can work for america, I don't believe in all these conspiracy theories, its al about thee almighty dollar at the end of the day.. save the O its the Dems or its the republicans, no its them as a whole trying to blame the other party for the problems in america...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Tue 10/15/13 06:20 PM
While I do agree with you on some of the things the Obama administration is doing, such as giving way to many handouts.. But on the otherhand he has done alot to actually "help" the lower class american.. Answer me this what have congress done about increasing minimum wage,? Minimum wage has been the same since I was working in high school.. What about controlling the price of goods.? Why is it that the average worker is yet to see an increase per hour, but everything around us is steadily increasing.? This isnt a Democrat or Republican problem its simply a senate and congress problem, they sit around talking about nothing important... Why is it that businesses feel the need to move to other countries to increase their profits, and why do they get tax breaks for it.? Why shouldnt they get penalized for moving over seas instead of a bigger payday.? We can make shoes, clothes, and lighters lol!! The problem is that we are too dependent on other countries for things we need no help for.. Why is bagged salads coming from mexico.?? a freaken batch of lettuce.??!! I can grow lettuce in my backyard!! no reason for that to be happening!!

mrjallenbrown's photo
Mon 10/07/13 06:09 PM
But my guy whoever said a teacher cant have a life outside the workplace?, but when personal things happen involving a student at the school she works at it is the school business.! They are held to higher standards just like cops, and they should be, a teacher just can't go around ****ing 18 year old students in her spare time, just because their 18, its not a good look.. No school district is limiting a teachers personal life.?!?! but once again if that personal life involves a student its their business, their employing her, and if its a publice school the city is paying her, if she doesnt like it, go to a private school and get a job, no ones maaking her work or them...

mrjallenbrown's photo
Sun 10/06/13 06:12 PM
What i dont understand is how the school even know.? Do you go visit her at school? if so thats not a good idea, given they will guess that you were on a relationship while you were at the school... but it can never be proven so yes she could get fired, but no way they could bar her license... My question is why let the school know in the first place.? and why would she get depressed? if its love she just can move on into another school, teachers are not a dime a dozen...! i figure this relationship started while you were still in school, doesnt matter if you were 18 at the time or not as long as you were a student its off limits, and for a good reason... I say you all are young if the school has a problem, tell her to quit and find another job... keep your personal things away from your employer!!!!

mrjallenbrown's photo
Fri 10/04/13 03:38 PM
Get a better pic of yourself... just you.. also being desperate doesnt help... dont depend on a site anyways to find a girlfriend i find it that most girls i meet on here are crazy.. its better to be friends first then get into the girlfriend area.. all those bs answers you got about including hobbies and stuff isnt going to do nothing but run off certain girls... get out there and talk to random girls you'll be surprised, if you like to read go to the library if you like to exercise go to the gym... this is for "friends"... why would you let a site piss you off.? just straight foolish lmao..

mrjallenbrown's photo
Fri 10/04/13 03:27 PM
Man no woman want a desperate man... and then saying you want to cuddle.? just plain stupid.... women love to talk, start with that, ask nothing but questions... i swear im like the love guru... want some more advice hit me up..

mrjallenbrown's photo
Fri 10/04/13 03:22 PM
Man honestly its probably your profile pic, you look kinda awkward and strange looking...loosen up some...

1 3 Next