Community > Posts By > Mr_Music

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:17 PM
I was speaking of the poster above me. Thanks for the laugh back.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:06 PM

Hiccupping every time I take a drag of my cigarette. mad

just stop smoking,no problem

I do, between cigarettes.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:56 PM
Oh, my goodness, I DO love conspiracy theorists. whoa

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:53 PM
Where do the Vikings keep all their Super Bowl trophies?

One in Kansas City, one in Miami, one in Oakland, and one in Pittsburgh.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:43 PM
Hiccupping every time I take a drag of my cigarette. mad

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:56 PM

a man who leaves the toilet seat up!! it's late at night and u get up to use the bathroom and next thing you know your a** is getting wet.

Here's a thought: Maybe....oh, I dunno....turn the friggin' LIGHT ON??

maybe um...i donno...put the fricken toilet seat down!! in the middle of the night ur tired and turn the light on and go to sit down and bam, ur *** is wet

Nope. We need it up, we put it up. You need it down, you put it down.

Guys only need the toilet seat down for HALF the time, and WE are smart enough to make sure it's down before we sit on it!

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:13 AM

Bad spelling, grammar, punctuation -- particularly misplaced apostrophes.

I swear to God, Lex, I believe you're my younger brother.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 06:06 AM
and lairs

Ooh, yeah, I hate those lairs! I much prefer a nice house to a lair.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 06:03 AM
The LifeLock commercial, with that damn Croaky Lady (that woman who has that irritating croaky voice).

THE WORST!! THE WORST!! THE WORST!!
frustrated frustrated frustrated

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:56 AM
Edited by Mr_Music on Tue 11/03/09 05:57 AM

a man who leaves the toilet seat up!! it's late at night and u get up to use the bathroom and next thing you know your a** is getting wet.

Here's a thought: Maybe....oh, I dunno....turn the friggin' LIGHT ON??

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 11/03/09 01:21 AM

they always pretty much skip over Thanksgiving.not sure why but it always seems they do

Yup, but it's not just Christmas. Granted, people start seeing Christmas decorations, sales, etc., beginning in AUGUST already (completely passing over Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving), but you see other holidays throughout the year totally overlooked as well. I can promise you, as soon as Christmas is over, you will immediately start seeing items for Valentine's Day. Then, it goes right into Fourth Of July, with only the most cursory of obligatory nods to St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Memorial Day.

And on and on and on.

It all boils down to how commercial the holiday in question has become, and how much money retailers stand to make from said holiday. Bottom line, it's all about the Almighty Dollar, and retailers will try their damndest to suck every dollar they possibly can out of the public. They could care less about the significance of the holiday. All they care about is how much more money they can put into their company.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:11 AM
Hey, my grandmother used to cheat at cards and checkers. You had to watch her like a hawk.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:03 AM
It's just you.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:00 AM
This is no different than real life dating, you have to devote time to get to know someone and go on dates...not like you click a button and magically you are with your dream partner

You mean, that's NOT how it's supposed to work??? surprised surprised surprised

HOLY ****!!

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:52 AM
Wow. Anger management problems much? I didn't realize that anybody was obligated to respond to anybody else, much less deserving being called....what you called them, for not.

I thought people would've figured out by now that that Mutual Match thing is a complete farce.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:31 AM

Martin Luther King Jr.

I would want to talk with him and hear, from his own lips, his vision of what he wanted to see the world become, and then explain that we did succeed....but we still have a ways to go.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:21 AM
Umm....fancy a crisp?

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:10 AM
The point I was making is, I've done construction work for 27 years. Nine times out of ten, if ever I have to persuade myself to go in there, the employees haven't got a clue as to what I'm talking about....so, they'll call somebody else over....who has even LESS clue....

Hell, my daughter knows more about construction and tools than most of the people who work there.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:00 AM

There will be more and more of this kind of crap clogging our legal system the longer the dems/libs are allowed to side track from reality while they sneak their agendas through congress. Nothing to base the firing on, nothing legal anyway in a country that allows religious freedom (oh, forgot, we only give that to muslims, the Christians are even reprimanded for daring to say Merry Christmas).

You are absolutely right! In a small town in Northern Oklahoma a Walmart told their employees the could not say Merry Christmas. This was about 4 yrs ago. The outrage was huge, many of us contacted that Wal-Mart and they changed it to an employee can say it if they want, of not they don't. If you're going to ban one ban the rest of them. Christianity is under attack, it has been and it's getting worse. No if, ands or buts about it.

slaphead

I think Home Depot is under attack not christianity laugh

I happen to like Home Depot, very helpful, have all the items I need, offer classes, I am treated curteously, get great prices and also got the credit card laugh

You must have a very unique Home Depot then, because every one that I've ever gone to, the employees don't know good **** from hard lumps.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:49 AM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25