Community > Posts By > Mr_Music

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:07 PM

Men switch off when it comes to both talking and listening, women can both talk and listen at the same time. Anyone with comments??

stupidest thing I ever heard

just because it applies to you don't think to extend it to every man

Thank you for your response, you certainly missed the point. A thesis was presented and instead of responding with any antithesis you decide that it is far better to just be insulting and derogatory not to the thesis itself, but to the person offering the thesis.
Actually as a fairly new guy to this site I have noticed, as a point of generalisation, that this is done on a fairly regular basis by a few people who really should know better. First you welcome someone ...then you wait for a suitable opportunity to demonstrate your unwillingness to examine the thesis/thread and instead spit out any nonsense you decide upon aimed at the writer.

Oh, you haven't SEEN him be derogatory or insulting yet! He was being nice! Stay tuned, ya might learn somethin'.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:34 AM
As a child, I had three different aspirations: to be a radio disc jockey, to be a musician/vocalist, and to be a music producer.

I have achieved the first two. I no longer do either, at least not on a professional level.

I would still like to be a record producer, but I would be rather selective as to who and what I would record. Much of the acts in today's music scene that passes for "entertainment" falls very far short of my personal standards. I would only record artists who actually had something to contribute, who took the time to write material with feeling, depth, and emotion, instead of just throwing some notes on paper and calling it music. Unfortunately, most musicians today, as well as most of the entertainment-buying public at large, have become so acclimated to the mediocrity that the music industry has become, that they've largely forgotten how music used to be, calling the sounds of today by the hugely incorrect misnomer of "progress". Most young people of today simply just don't know any better.

I would like to record and produce artists who make music that genuinely means something.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:41 AM

MAY = SEXY
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous.
Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and
sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does
work well with others. Very confident. An awesome kisser. Sensitive. A
very good girlfriend/boyfriend. Amazing Smile.
Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look
for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or
make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and
others. Understanding. Fun to be around.
Outgoing. Hyper. Has All The Characteristics of John Carrico
Bubbly personality. Seductive.
Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and
traveling. Super sexy. Extremely hot but has brains.

Many would say the jury is still out on this one....

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:51 AM
Yes.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/21/09 06:46 AM
Whenever you buy a vehicle, the very first thing you should always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS do is go get at least two more copies of the key(s) made. Buy a Hide-A-Key (one of those magnetic key holders) and hide it somewhere on the outside of the vehicle with one of the spare keys inside. Make sure it's in a secure location, so it can't vibrate off. Make sure the location is accessible, but not obvious.

I have NEVER been locked out of any vehicle I have ever owned, simply because I follow this extremely simple rule of thumb.

It's so hard to believe how something so simple and common sense can be so uncommon for most people. I don't get it.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:42 AM
Gotta love these folks who come on here (those who are actually looking for a date) and expect the site to be some sort of "magic pill" without putting forth any effort for the reward.

Unless you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, nothing in life ever just falls into your lap. You gotta actually reach for that brass ring.

Mr_Music's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:34 AM
Do not put pictures up of you holding dead things, like fish or
deer. Unless she is an obese woman living in a trailor park,
woman cringe at this.
I am not saying you can't hunt or fish but you're looking for a
date with a lady. Keep it a secret until you meet her.
Let her get to know your other qualities first.

First of all, I'm not looking for a date with a lady. I see this site for what it is -- a social site. I refuse to blindly believe the semantics of wording, especially considering most of the categories have absolutely NOTHING to do with "dating".

Secondly, not that I've ever posted a picture of me holding up a deer that I've brought down, or a big lunker that I wrangled into the boat, but if I ever would, I wouldn't give a fart in a high wind what any Prima Donna little princess may think about it. This is part of who I am, and part of what I do. It defines my interests and means of personal enjoyment, and a real woman would acknowledge that. She isn't required to like it if she doesn't, but she'd best not be expecting me to put on any false aires just to make her look twice. I might just as well lie, and I refuse to compromise myself that way. This is me. Deal with it or not, I really couldn't care less either way, because I'm still gonna sleep at night, with or without her approval.

There. I said it, and I don't even feel bad about it.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:50 PM
Your biggest problem? It's a Ford.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/19/09 03:24 AM
It was mentioned before -- rejection. Something I, myself, have been quite familiar with in my younger years. Over time, it finally got to the point where I don't even bother DOING the approaching. Screw it, let HER come to ME for a change! If she doesn't approach me, no great shakes. I've gotten along completely fine without her up to this point, so if she thinks she'd be doing me a favor by approaching me, she'd best think again.

Once in a great while, if ever I felt like stirring the pot a bit, just for sh**s and grins, I would approach a woman. If she gave me the typical turned-up nose and walked away, I'd call after her, "Hey, you shouldn't be so picky. I wasn't."

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:58 AM
They do not get welfare or any other government benefits so the jobs are what keep them coming here.

What color is the sky in your world??

Jobs are everywhere?? Ilegal aliens don't get welfare or other government benefits?? Everything you've said throughout this whole thread -- everything from misinformation to outright lies -- has been laughable.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 10/18/09 04:18 AM
Maybe some more men are finally getting their fill of so many women loudly proclaiming themselves to be "independent women"?

The sting seems to be substantially decreased when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?

But....it was so many women screaming for so many years for "equal rights". Now you got 'em.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 10/18/09 03:56 AM

Ted Kennedy dont hold a candle to Gene Simmons

And Gene Simmons doesn't hold a candle to Wilt Chamberlain.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 10/18/09 03:47 AM
Congratulations, Pete!

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/17/09 03:41 PM

The costume is rather tasteless. I am not offended by it one way or the other but if it offends people then they need to pull it.

Who GIVES a flyin' flippy if somebody is "offended"?

Show me ANYWHERE where it says that anybody has the "right" to NOT be "offended".

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:23 AM
Bah. It might just as well be the Blair Witch Project of the 2000's.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:08 AM
I keep it simple. I just don't give a ****.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:29 AM
but hay!,its yummy,,,right?,

Sorry, I'm not a hay eater. Too bland and dry for me. Buncha fiber, though, I suppose....

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:13 AM
The 1949 Disney animated short, The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, narrated by Bing Crosby.

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:08 PM
A lot of women will SAY they're "Ms. Right"....the trouble is, they constantly seem to neglect to tell you their first name is "Always".

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:28 PM

Wisconsin at the 'Shoe. Go Bucks!!

Give 'em hell, Badgers!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25