Community > Posts By > Mr_Music

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:39 AM
You asked.

There's more where these came from.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 11/02/09 08:29 AM
Haven't really had much use for Christmas for about 20 years or so already, and it progressively keeps getting less and less. My folks spend winters at their southern home, so they've gone before Christmas for several years already. I try to get them each a little something, although neither one of them want or need anything, and if they do, they'll go buy it themselves. But, they're my folks, y'know?

My brother isn't really much of a gifter, but I try to get something for him. Both my sisters can piss up a rope. They don't get anything. All I really have to seriously concentrate on is my daughter, and she's happy with getting tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show in Green Bay every year. Perhaps a few other very special people -- one in particular -- to make sure to get something for.

As often as possible, I give gifts that I've made. I do a certain amount of woodworking, so I'm kinda crafty like that. I don't even bother much with decorating anymore. Not that I wouldn't like to, but my place is small, and I'm pretty much the only person that would see any of the stuff anyway. Kinda worthless when there's nobody else around to share it with except the cat, and she doesn't care.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:51 PM
ok, this is a dating site correct?

If that's what you're here for, then yes.

If you're just here for conversation, refusing to buy into the semantics of wording, then no.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:42 PM
I think it is absolutely RUDE to not answer anyone's email.

Think what you like, but there is nothing written in stone anywhere that says anybody is obligated to respond to an email.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/01/09 04:39 PM
to put it mildly... i detest the police.

Word.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:36 PM
OP, you seem to be pretty darn liberal throwing around that word, "we". WHO are you? You've got, what, 13 posts over two weeks of being here?

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:36 AM
Lived in this place for seven years. Never had a Trick-Or-Treater yet, and this year proved to be no exception.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/01/09 06:32 AM
The origins and rationale behind Daylight Saving (no "s"!) Time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:17 AM
It stands to reason, since Jerry Cantrell WROTE most of the songs! Layne Staley was not the entire band.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:08 AM
Yes....go far, far away. And take the damn Bears with you.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:07 AM
Good thing this is a completely hypothetical question, because the question is moot. There has never been, nor will there ever be, universal peace.

Ever.

The first recorded war was around 2700 B.C. The only thing human beings have been able to do consistently is fight and kill each other.

Jimi Hendrix said it: "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will we know peace."

Ain't gonna happen.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:55 AM
The most awesome cat costume you've ever seen! Full mane headpiece, fur "paw" gloves, tail, a complete makeup job that would rival anything in Hollywood -- the whole shebang. I walked right up to great friends that I've known for many years, and not a one of them recognized who I was.

Unfortunately, I have no photos, although I'm sure somebody else out there somewhere may have some. If they exist, I've never seen them yet, but I'd like to. I know someone out there has video footage, too, that I've also never seen.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:32 AM
HA!! I do that, and people ream on me for being an a$$hole. It seems most folks these days would rather live in fantasyland than hear the truth.

Political Correctness: The biggest lie ever imposed upon society. The saddest thing about it is, most people buy into it.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:29 AM
Nobody cares about Minnesota anyway.

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:10 AM

It's a microphone. The artist that does the Peanut Butter Jelly time song is a hip hop DJ group called Buckwheat Boyz. They also do the song for Baskin Robbins "Do the Ice Cream Cake".

Peanut Butter Jelly Time song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4

Do the Ice Cream Cake"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_WqicWcHg

Both irritating as hell!! IMMEDIATE "mute" button!!

It's amazing how some people think of stuff like this as talent.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:19 AM
Jeez, who knew 42 was so old? ohwell

I guess I must be farting dust by now....

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:17 AM

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:44 PM
21. To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, stick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.

Oh, right. That's the FIRST thing I'm gonna think about doing if a crocodile bites me. indifferent

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:42 PM
Although the scent of citronella is unpleasant to mosquitoes, it's not what bothers them about it the most -- it irritates their feet!

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:25 PM
Yes....many of them can piss and moan at the same time....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25