You cannot unsign this story that you wrote
Careful the memories you create

Awesomeflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:44 PM
:heart:

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:29 PM

When and where do they have chute rentals or do I bring own?

not sure got to do research on that was just trying to get a feel for who might want to go with us so i could get a rough estimate on party size

Here is a place you might want to look into.

http://www.skydiveairtight.com/home.html

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:49 PM
waving

Thanks for the invite but I am too far away.

BTW - I have a lot of family in the Jacksonville area.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:44 PM

Oh noes! Our loonies here don't have "In God We Trust", does that mean Canada is a godless country?

Well, yes…yes it does! (jk) :tongue:

It is nice to see another new face in the Christian Singles Forum. Welcome.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:15 PM

No, actually to be honest with you I have had to work almost every sunday morning for the last month or so. This weekend I will be there.

:thumbsup:

Awesome! I am sure that will make you mother happy. Are you still with your girlfriend (I thought I read that you guys are working it out)? If so, maybe you could invite her.

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfiacfoxSwc

Hosanna

I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes

Yeeeah

I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

[Chorus]
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest [x2]

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

[Chorus]

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity

[Chorus x2]

Hosanna in the highest

Artist: Hillsong United
Album: All of the Above

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:42 AM
Edited by Laura10 on Fri 02/06/09 11:43 AM

waving

(not sure how to make it bigger=)

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:31 AM
Edited by Laura10 on Fri 02/06/09 11:36 AM

welcome swampfox.

An Interview with God.
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

flowerforyou :heart:

I agree with Allen. AWESOME!!!

Britty,

I thought about you when I viewed this video. Wow! Just barely over a week away!

Jesus, lover of my soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hWENYf9G84&feature=related

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:11 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, you do recognize the saying from Dr. Myles Munroe. I have sat under his ministry here in the Bahamas for some 17 years.
Please join me in praying for our country. The spirit of suicide is trying to make it's way in.
Let us pull down this stronghold and release the spirit of peace to minds.

Hi sanchrisflowerforyou

You are welcome and very blessed of the Lord! He can preach and teach!

Of coarse I will join you in prayer. I have prayed and if you would like to intercede together - e-mail me.

God bless you.

:heart:

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:53 AM
Edited by Laura10 on Wed 02/04/09 08:54 AM

"Laura" ...if one were sure then why would they need hope ...unless they were unsure

Here is my definition of hope – waiting expectantly.

this is vague and doesn't indicate if the other human senses play any part..which means the message is trying to be deceptive

What is vague about CERTAIN ?

This means without a doubt no matter what I see, hear or feel.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:07 AM

Well now I hope we don't start an argument with the Wiccans who may not take to your definition of witchcraft. They will point to an established herbal lore and other remedies which have been proven helpful over the years.

Who said anything about Naturopathy?

I'm all for it! I prefer organic as well.

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:11 AM
That is not the definition I have for faith. Mine is:

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Everyone has faith. We just have faith in different things.

Before you sit in a chair you don’t check to see if the legs will support you and hold on to the back to steady it when you sit down. No, you just pull it out, put your back to it and sit. You had faith that chair would stay there and that it would hold you.

When you get ready to go to work and go outside and start your car, when you put your key in the keyhole and turn it you have faith that your car will start. Your not worrying, ‘I wonder if my car will start today…I hope there won’t be any problems today’ (that is unless you’ve been having trouble lately). You have faith that once you turn the key, the car will start and take you where you direct it to go.

When a close friend tells you that they are going to come by after work is there a need to wonder ‘is she really going to come over? I wonder if something will come up?’ No, you believe that she will keep her word because of your relationship with that person.

Faith in God and ‘possessing’ the things that he says we can have is believing that He will do those things that He says. He is not a man that he should lie and he is faithful to keep all His promises. He is the same yesterday, today and forever!

To me, this is witchcraft:

Deuteronomy 18:9-11 (New International Version)
9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead

1 Samuel 15:22-24 (King James Version)
22And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
24And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.

Galatians 5:19-21 (New International Version)
19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:19 AM
waving

Hi Brittyflowerforyou

Hi lovethelordflowerforyou

Hi Sanchrisflowerforyou

Welcome to the site.

I recognize ‘Where God Lives’

Is that from Dr. Myles Monroe? He was at a Word Explosion Conference that I went to last August. He taught on the Kingdom! I still listen to that CD every once in a while…wanting to grasp the full revelation.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:58 AM

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:57 AM
Good morning everyone!flowerforyou

I love that Psalm; it is one of my very favorites and I read it often. That was a beautiful and powerful video! His works are so wonderful!

Thank you!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:47 AM
oops

On Mon. 01/26/09 @ 09:30PM, I made a mistake. I need to apologize and clarify something that I had said.

‘Everyone is a child of God’

is NOT a correct statement. Here is what I should of said:

We are all created by God and God has known each one since before the foundation of the world.

Not one person is an accident. He has a purpose for each person but the only way ones true purpose can be fulfilled is through Christ and surrendering our life to Him.

I am sorry about that. I did not intend to mislead anyone. In my own mind I look at each person as a child of God because they were created by Him (this helps me to have love and compassion and a desire to reach out to each person God puts in my path), but they are not true children until they accept Jesus. God does not want any to perish, but man does have a free will and unfortunately there are those that will reject the truth.

John 1:12-13 (New International Version)
12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent,[a] nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Ephesians 2:11-13 (New International Version)
11Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)— 12remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

1 John 5:18-20 (New International Version)
18We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him. 19We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. 20We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true—even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Let me clearly state that we are not children of God until we accept Jesus into our hearts.

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:12 PM

If your Presidential votes are mostly about abortion, then you are in other people's lives.

I agree...it's about protecting innocent life...it's wrong...and...I
m sure the big guy upstairs agrees with me...lastly...my Presidential votes are ALWAYS...about abortion...cuz it's wrong...

I agree, mine too.

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:43 PM
Edited by Laura10 on Sat 01/31/09 09:45 PM
Are there any scriptures about dinosaurs in the Bible?

Job 15-24 (New International Version)

15 "Look at the behemoth, [a]
which I made along with you
and which feeds on grass like an ox.
16 What strength he has in his loins,
what power in the muscles of his belly!
17 His tail sways like a cedar;
the sinews of his thighs are close-knit.
18 His bones are tubes of bronze,
his limbs like rods of iron.
19 He ranks first among the works of God,
yet his Maker can approach him with his sword.
20 The hills bring him their produce,
and all the wild animals play nearby.
21 Under the lotus plants he lies,
hidden among the reeds in the marsh.
22 The lotuses conceal him in their shadow;
the poplars by the stream surround him.
23 When the river rages, he is not alarmed;
he is secure, though the Jordan should surge against his mouth.
24 Can anyone capture him by the eyes,
or trap him and pierce his nose?

Job 41:1 (NIV)

"Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope?

Psalm 74:14 (NIV)

It was you who crushed the heads of Leviathan and gave him as food to the creatures of the desert.

Psalm 104:26 (NIV)

There the ships go to and fro, and the leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.

Isaiah 27:1 (NIV)

In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.