Edited by JaiGi on Wed 05/18/16 02:51 AM
laugh laugh laugh

your time will come bud.
it's called 'karmic cycle'
laugh

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 01:46 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Tue 05/17/16 01:47 PM

Oh I didn't write this to anyone in particular. It was just something that was on my mind. I have a very empathetic nature. :)

well, as a construction man, i tend to admire bridges,
made of steel
and sometimes as with your words.

thanks Pretty,
Jai

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 01:01 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Tue 05/17/16 01:02 PM

The topic was "Paul, protect your right"

I was thinking, "Uhoh, what's going on with Obamacare now?" and read further.

"Your eyes are very important..." the email began.

Then I realized the topic was "Paul, protect your sight"

So...yeah, time for an eye exam, perhaps. =)

* "Paul, protect your right" with good eye sight laugh
** Free health care so everyone can see 20/20 :wink:

in-sight-ful
laugh

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 12:59 PM
the difference between poetic writings and drinking and driving
is in the last lines.
rofl rofl

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 12:31 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Tue 05/17/16 12:33 PM

Thank you for your honest interpretation of my poem !

my dame used to complain, 'i don't listen'
didn't quite understand it then.
your lines brought it all back.

i suppose your man got the chance to read your lines...?
must have tumbled. laugh

You say I win and leave.
I say it's a draw and let you go.
You say it's forever.
I say I don't mind.

all i see is
two very fine, gentle souls.
laugh

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:39 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Tue 05/17/16 06:40 AM

True love, which is sacrifice, is a divine gift. Skin colour is irrelvant flowerforyou

color was never the issue, ever..
Solomon and Sheba..

it's something else,
and color the camouflage

'love' is a pc word
to make wrong, right

and bestial sex
bright.

rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:27 AM

The family told each other
the above quote frequently.

thanks for sharing Jimi.drinker

JaiGi's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:21 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Tue 05/17/16 06:22 AM
fantastic!!
really fantastic writing the pain out in a poem..

all i can say is from a man's perspective,
somewhere in the lines i sense he still trusts you ..

You say I don't speak.
I say you don't listen.

when men trust their woman, they expect the partner to speak out if something is troubling them.
(now they are thinking, that's strange.., she looks upset..)

then they expect their partner to repeat it a second time
(now they are thinking, it's not a joke, she is really upset)

then they expect their partner to ask what do you think?
(now they are thinking, oh yeah, this is serious. i got to do something)

most men 'marry' because they 'trust' a woman;
because they 'trust' their woman to love them and cook for them, etc.
to them 'love' is a funny word; unless its by parents hugging their child. Proof?
most man are comfortable responding with 'i love you too'
unless it's a letter.

'crush', 'trust' are nouns a man understands.
Love? yeah, it's there in the Bible.

You say I'm easily hurt.
I say you easily laugh at my pain.

true,
that's the way guys generally are; with all people,
even themselves,
'hey man, wha's up', [thump]

but try laughing your pain in front of him
and he will 'prick up' his ears..
'hey girl, that hurt so bad?'

it's all in the tone,
they become stone deaf when they sense a complaint, a nag in them
(i think)

--xx--
although i have attempted to give the other side
i think it's truly a poem every guy should read

also, i have heard about some wise women
who say there are no good guys in marriage
all 'work in progress'.
thank you.

--xx--
i took the liberty of commenting not only because it talks of women when they get 'phosphorescent' sometimes; and men are obtuse to it

but also because fellow members expressed their 'wow'
- well worth taking your message one step further though may risk my repute laugh laugh

it's for SitkaRains and Jacksonne

and in response to Dolphin's comments.
really, she would be mad to throw out her guy. bigsmile
just a different drift.

Yet instead of us moving on from each other
We will continue to play
the blame game.

rofl

JaiGi's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:48 AM

An interesting report from Global Age watch shows population sizes for those beyond 60 for 2015 / 2050 ...USA____20%______67______28%___

Are you sure that wasn't a chart showing the aging of the population?
Where in 2015 20% of the population is over 65 and it's estimated that in 2050 28% of the population will be over 65?
The relevant factor being not enough babies are being born?

Japan and the U.S. have been having problems with an aging population.
Increasing levels of old people living off a system without being replaced by younger workers.
It's a common argument for why illegals should be coddled, to increase the number of people paying into the system.
Because god forbid the government support or promote families and women and men that want to stay home and raise families rather than be super independent career oriented goal monsters that don't need anyone can take care of themselves and will settle down "later."

The last 2 additional columns are my estimates for people living beyond 100 based on pension (income)

What does the existence of pension income have to do with life expectancy?
Especially when the number of people that actually have a "pension" has declined dramatically.
Only about 20% of those currently employed in the private sector will retire with a "pension."

Are you only referring to government employees?
They're the ones with pensions.
But they'll never retire. Especially politicians that get their salary for life. Like ticks they are going to stick to sucking on Washington as long as possible.

7 million or 2% of US citizens around 65 today will live to see 2050

Do you really believe there are 350,000,000 US citizens "around 65 today?"
Is Mexico, South and Central America only sending their retirees as illegals and no one noticed?

Or did you mean "approximately 7 million, or around 2%, of US citizens around today will live to see 2050?"

Or are you doing the math to determine eligibility age for a full pension in 2050?
Like by 2050 you don't get a pension (or social security) until you hit 100? I can easily see that.

with Trump and Putin in power for next 8 years, chances of some of us around in 2050 improve vastly.

Based on your table, only if they promote people getting pensions, apparently.

that's some excellent criticism.
i agree there are a lot of variables and the table has to reworked along with how post retirement income / life styles are to be factored in. would then form a nice model to compare one's own standing against such data.

there are several implications and you are right it need not have been in the political forum if, as i do think; this is more for inspiration rather than any political agenda.

i'm saving this page for later reference.

in fact, you are probably the person who could develop all this to a stable model. if so, i would be definitely interested to see it.

probably insurance & other companies are already on it.
drinker

JaiGi's photo
Mon 05/16/16 10:59 AM

Why tooo much Indian men messaged me ?!?!??????? Abt 99.9999999%

DO I LOOK LIKE INDIAN GIRL ?!?!!

I dont want to be mean AT ALLLL anw I feel it's pretty annoying.

Don't ever date an Indian man..
unless you know where his mother lives
then you can blackmail him

Don't ever drink with Indian man..
cause he carries curry leaves
the drink can make you very weak

Don't ever wear that dress..
cause he will ask to lift it up
He likes to see what he is going to feel

the list is long
it's all there in Google
but as Jacktrades says
there are some exceptions..

like mememememe, i,i,i,i, memememe

shucks, don't ever date an older Man
because all you get
is a lot of advise. bigsmile

JaiGi's photo
Mon 05/16/16 10:35 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Mon 05/16/16 10:39 AM
As you all may have noticed there's one format in telling jokes popularized by an Englishman. We know him as UK. thought i should try his technique on the 'old tea joke' and see how it goes ...

An American, an Englishman and an Indian
Sit down for a cup of tea

No, let's make it, 'an Irishman, English and Indian'
(for obvious reasons..)

So the waiter brings them cups of tea
After he leaves they find a fly in each of their tea

The Englishman refuses, throws out the tea

The Indian, he flicks out the fly and drinks his tea

The Irishman, he squeezes the fly dry and drinks up his cup
--xx--

one second, let's make the last an Indian cause we don’t want to hurt any Irish patriots also, right? And as i'm an Indian, answerable to no one right?

Ok, so you noticed I decided to leave out the American
for obvious reasons, get it?
No?
Well because he…,
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Drinks coffee.
now what did you think?

JaiGi's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:58 AM

9) You shouldn't be making love to English women. It is for your own good. We will show you American women and you will know what we mean.

calling for an exception here and it's not because of 'making love'

Britain has some of the world's loveliest women.
i don't know why but just shaking hands with them feels like a kiss.
drinker

may be it's my colonial hangover. rant

JaiGi's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:16 AM

My view abt war on terror is that it was started to change the map of Middle East and oil ! They couldn't find weapon of mass destruction ..so what other think?

yes, oil fields are strategic military resource. Many Middle East nations including 'Saudi Arabia' were carved out post WWII by the British. That's how Arabia became 'Saudi Arabia' given to the Saudi family. When oil was finally discovered in Dahran and then in Dammam the Chummy relationship expanded to Western ownership of all oil fields.

Following the Egypt-Israel war 1971 or so Saudi Arabia was compensated with 25% shareholding of Aramco as compensation for not aiding Egypt - 1973

By 1980 it became 100% Saudi owned. In fact Saudi learn t world class project management from Aramco!!

1975, ownership of Kuwait Oil was given up by BP and Gulf to K government.

Similar stories in Qatar and Bahrain.

It's for these special relationships on oil that Saudi Arabia and the Emirates continue to be military allies of USA and the US continues to have airbases (open secret) to protect these vital assets.

And Osama Bin Laden was recruited from the Laden family by CIA to wage counter insurgency in Afghanistan then under Russian control.

Yes, control of oil has been a major reason behind modern wars.

But then as the Arabs say, Allah may have given us the deserts but he also gave us oil. anyway there is no going back on history. It is self defeating.

---xx---

what is not so clear is the Muslim hate for Jews.
10 million Jews were spread over Europe before WWII; 6 ,million were killed by the Nazis for wealth & military reasons.

Was it because of Israels high handed treatment of native Palestinians that the Muslim world ganged up on Israel?

Not exactly.

Egypt owned the Suez canal till they sold it to the Brits in 1875.
rest of juicy story - in Wiki.

Problem started when Egypt nationalized the Suez Canal in 1951. In another 4 years British lease would have expired anyway!!

Rest we know, Israel marched her army followed by British and French.

This was probably the single most reason that crystallized Muslim hostility towards the Jews. after all the Jews and Muslims share the same prophets - Moses.

somewhere in between, Egypt had allied to Soviet Russia.
--xx--

So yes, most wars were 'conducted' for strategic justification or economic rewards. there were no good guys and bad guys then; just territorial ambitions of Soviet Russia over pr-existing gains by the West.
--xx--

But the world has changed totally and is further changing but by our past 'relationships' we fail to see 'the change'. Its like the gruesome relationship between man and wife when it comes to divorce and settlement. laugh laugh laugh

Even Pak & Indian hostilities or China and India tensions have deeper economic reasons behind it. It's not between people, it's between governments. but we won't go into this.
--xx--

Syrian people like S.Arabia have been pro-west but not the ruling community who are Shia like Iraq rulers. So when ISIS got the chance they slipped in for the oil fields.

--xx--
The terror war is a strategic cover to keep world unstable while ISIS consolidates assets.

So while i hate you and you hate me - rest assured; some people are making big money out of this ever flowing river of hate. laugh
--xx--

regarding WMD (nuclear not chemical) - only Bill Clinton can explain since he has admitted that the Iraqi war was a 'mistake' and no WMD found. Mr. Bush during his visit in India (post retirement) also admitted no WMD was found. (the video can be Googled)
--xx--

regarding Muslim boys misbehaving with women in Europe what do you expect from any boys who are under educated, sex starved, etc., etc.
Rich Muslims openly marry 4 women - high maintenance though. so what about the poor faqirs? In their own countries they would be horsewhipped if they touched a woman.

why do Muslim women look down on Western women? In their own country the Muslim woman would be punished if she wore skirts or jeans. Beyond this logic there may be psychology - i doubt because women are basically more nurturing than most men can ever be. that's why we open doors for them and not because they are the weaker sex or something.

you see Blue Bird, at the end of the day; with all the liberation and equal rights, a pretty woman is still worth her weight in gold.

Men's lives don't count; at least not as much as a barrel of oil (in many countries). That's Jihad's first principles.

It's not Islam, it's who is controlling London's Mayor. Even Khan himself is not aware about this.laugh laugh

thanks for reading.drinker

JaiGi's photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:01 PM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 05/15/16 12:24 PM

I only want to be sure to be around for my youngest to be self sufficient,,

how much longer I stick around after that never concerned me much

you are 40 plus, just a kid and write like this!!!!

and with 'tranquility' part of who you are, most likely cross 100 like some of our yogis here. better start penny pinching. haha flowers

JaiGi's photo
Sun 05/15/16 11:44 AM

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

interesting and glad you brought it up. although not a Christian, i try to understand His principles and sometimes it opens a new door.

a minute of your patience here. Backtracking first for the benefit of a leap.

He was born a Jew and knew Jewish thought. He saw the people as they were, yoked under the Roman system. 'The people had lost their center'. There was no question of external freedom when the inner self was 'missing'.

He could have stirred the 'beast' in men and throw Rome out but He could also see history repeating. Thus, He went to the Temple, perhaps the wise Rabbis would have something to share.

what He saw, was betrayal. Amazed he watched a Goldman Sachs counting Roman coins, over there, Lehman insisting a farmer pay up..

the enemy was within..

and then He raised His hand. rest we know.

moral:
1. the primary enemy was not Rome, the enemy was within

2. staying closer to enemies more than friends and discerning who the real enemy is.

--xx--
fast forward to 2016

on second thoughts,
i'm glad London's Khan came out and said what he said.
now for the first time, the enemy has a face
and it is not Khan's it is within.

--xx--
For instance..
it now remains to be seen how UK govt. / Queen play it out. Not having a Constitution nor a provision in Common Law nor any precedence has shown up the fault line, i.e., one can offer shelter to immigrants but that does not make them 'English' or 'German'.

All of Europe is watching & waiting for UK action on Khan.

If the Govt. rewards Khan with 'no action' then all of Islam, friends and foes of ISIS can come together; and all the world will know for sure, terrorism works and works beautifully. It's just a matter of positioning and timing.

so now we can see the enemy.., in the mirrors of UK laws and lawmakers
--xx--

But it does not begin or end there..

the election campaign in the US; the irresponsible lampooning by the media influencing the world (including leftist newspapers in India) is being leveraged upon by the 'Muslim enemy'.

but the real enemy is within.
Fox News, The Guardian, Indian News, Latenight shows..the tax havens.. all as irresponsible as poster girl Megyn Kelly was.

tower blows - extensive media coverage - horror stories - enemy thrilled.

it is war times, remember?
Khan's threat?
--xx--

Conrad is right for once, Islam is 'also': Political Ideology disguised as a Religion. Probably right for medieval times.

towards a solution
it's also obvious that to eradicate terror from within Islam the world needs to have a universal set of sweeping laws and we all know the one man who can lead this sweeping change. In this new transparent largely democratic world, where kings are dead past, churches and mosques are personal shelters and the old line between communism and capitalism has gone blurred - where national assets are spread across each other and worldwide - where the enemy drinks Coke / Pepsi or drills oil from leased basins..;

a universal law should come into effect.
--xx--

fundamentals for fundamentalists
not the expert here but will hazard my neck and say that among the first laws to qualify as a preacher / teacher or politician; whether a mullah or a Hindu priest; prove it by washing the feet of the non-believers or equivalent in the name of One God.
--xx--

now you guys may be wondering what in heck?

ok, i see a pattern; Europe's aging population; need for young gen immigrants to augment workforce for future / and on the flip side packaging it as 'Christian charity' to refugees..

it's all a game of money
--xx--

alright, if you insist, i will wash some feet; but only Mingle ladies; and they have to be hairless and no blue veins showing.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 05/15/16 06:30 AM

who wants to live to be 100?.. not me, that's for sure.

Sitting there humped over on the porch of the Shady Oaks rest home.. waiting for my meds and paper cup of water.

Nah...not for me.

probably right but that still leaves 1%, say 3+ million going on to 110; starting medications say around 90? depends on lifestyle..

what we are seeing is a global phenomena with Canada, China, US and Russia having >100 populations hovering close to 10 million each.

By the way, the figures for China, India & Philippines have to be corrected; it would be 8 million and 2 million respectively.
may do it later, a thumb rule for now.

JaiGi's photo
Sun 05/15/16 05:14 AM
Edited by JaiGi on Sun 05/15/16 05:40 AM
An interesting report from Global Age watch shows population sizes for those beyond 60 for 2015 / 2050

http://www.helpage.org/global-agewatch/

the numbers in the table are rough extracts from the website. The last 2 additional columns are my estimates for people living beyond 100 based on pension (income) and 30% of those in their 60s today making it beyond & this is what we get..

____P_in_2015____million__2050___Pension___100yrs____mill-2050

Austr____20%_______5______28%_____62%_________6%______3
Canada__22%_______8______32%_____98%________10%______8
Germany_28%______22______40%____100%________13%______3
France___25%______16______32%____100%________10%______1.6
China____28%_____210______40%____100%________13%_____26
India______9%____120______20%_____30%_________2%_____24
Phili______7%______7______14%_____28%_________1.2%____8
Japan____33%______42______43%____100%________14%______5
Saudi_____5%_______1.6____21%____100%_________7%______-
USA____20%______67______28%____100%________10%______7
Russia___20%______29______29%____100%________10%______3
--xx --

note: Column 7 values = col6 x col5 / 3 (by my estimate)

in other words, 7 million or 2% of US citizens around 65 today will live to see 2050. (2% = 7m / 300m)

--xx--

this post is inspired by one of our members who suggested i get off the Trump subject (may be cause he belongs to the USA).

alright, my conclusions are: with Trump and Putin in power for next 8 years, chances of some of us around in 2050 improve vastly.

happy birthday Sassy, for 2060 in advance. flowers

JaiGi's photo
Sun 05/15/16 04:19 AM

hahahaha,

i see a problem though,
Mr. Trump may send her a bill for WWII.

pretty sure the UK paid off its WWII-Debt to the US!
Might be the only ones who did!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/britain-pays-off-final-instalment-of-us-loan-after-61-years-430118.html

"Debts may have been paid off, but we were still losing lives to so called 'Friendly fire'incidents in Iraq and elsewhere could be construed as debts. So I think the debts owing tag are reversed and they can never be repaid.

hahaha, good try UK
that was the loan. what about 'cost of war'
less deductibles for Iraq

Cost for Titanic - Bill to Germany
Cost for saving China - 1 trillion
(the Chinese may forward it to the Japanese)

but i don't think there's a Portia who can save you from the Collector.
hahaha
--xxx---

your jokes are like those pretty BA hostesses passing by...,
so the whistles.
drinker

JaiGi's photo
Sat 05/14/16 11:43 AM

Should we send the Bill with interest or a flat rate ?

To be fair, Mr. Trump may send a similar bill to France
and again to be fair, to his new friend in Russia also.
(collector, remember?)

i see a slight problem though,
Fox News, "Donald has sunk to a new low."

Jai,

But you are suffering from Trump-phobia .
You rarely post, & when you do, most are about Trump.
I know he has said, long ago, about pulling jobs out of India. And that concerns you.
'Putting American first', for Americans, those things are going to happen.

So make a thread called " I resent Donald & Vladimir's Bromance "

The class of jobs i think you are referring to is 'back-office and call centers'. No problem, in fact, muddled up our culture.
check out our India forum, haha

The next level: C++ & C# programming, companies that need people with zero social life; young Indians fit in very well.

next higher demanding MIT equivalents, negotiable.

not all people fit in stereotypes you know.

JaiGi's photo
Sat 05/14/16 11:22 AM

i see a slight problem though,
Fox News, "Donald has sunk to a new low."

Link please...

huh!!
you mean 'back to the future?'

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25