Community > Posts By > zookeepersson

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 01/07/16 08:12 AM

Trump could build the great wall of crumpets around the US for every person who donates a crumpet they receive a gun .

Hoplophobia?whoa

Lol hoplophobia na i have a fear of bullets but thanks for the diagnosis il make a more rational statement then should i more guns the merrier guns for every man woman and child .

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:11 AM
Trump could build the great wall of crumpets around the US for every person who donates a crumpet they receive a gun .

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:46 AM
Pet peeve when cuties like peggy122 live on the other side of the world rather peeved indeed flowers

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:26 AM
Welcomeflowers

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:13 AM
Hey ya annierooroo how you been ? Got yourself a bit of a interesting situation I see .My two centz for what itz worth trust your instincts kiwi girl they got you this far in life .:wink:

zookeepersson's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:32 AM
I want to know the probability if with the combination of an undisciplined-pampered childhood and a traumatic experience in your 20's will actually make u a bad wife or a bad mother? 
Are you a bad person ? Do you know the difference between right and wrong ?Have you been exposed to happy loving wifes and mothers in your wider family I believe if you answer no and yes then you have the tools to be successful at both .You seem very mindful of your past experiences and obviously display the intelligence to not let your past negative experiences affect your future go forth and be happy happy

zookeepersson's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:05 AM
you sayeyou have no kids but one of pics shows you with kids
which comes off as kind of creepy

Lol note to self photo shop the kids outta my pic

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 11/26/15 04:57 AM
The worlds full of fake ppl the cyber world is a fakesters playground lol

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 11/26/15 04:29 AM

If you cheated on your lover how would you tell them? :smile: brokenheart

I would sit her down look her in the eye and say baby you know how you say I never do what you tell me to well remember last friday nite when we had that big fight and you screamed at me (quote )ohhh go and get fu-ked .well I did babe told you I do what you say .flowerforyou

zookeepersson's photo
Wed 11/25/15 04:14 PM
Lol all is well trying to make hay while the sunshines .Hope all is well with you waving

zookeepersson's photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:36 AM
Hey annierooroo howz ya be ?

zookeepersson's photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:46 AM
If sex has 00000.0 % to do with love where did the term Lovemaking come from ? And I wonder howlong love could exsit if either person in a relationship constantly said I love you but no I dont wanna have sex .

zookeepersson's photo
Wed 10/14/15 08:00 AM
Hey ya from Auckland New zealand waving how r you ?

zookeepersson's photo
Wed 10/14/15 06:38 AM
Iam not honest its not my fault I blame the government lol

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 10/08/15 07:10 AM
Lol rofl

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 10/08/15 06:58 AM
"not what you want to hear on a first date�lol "
I guess better then hearing it for the first time the morning afta your married .

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 10/08/15 06:58 AM

Hi annierooroo hru? Nt sure if we do lol It waz in response to ladys like her friend who use there womanly charmz to get guys to do things for them .

Hi
We are do it yourself type. We have show ponies but even they have to get down and dirty.
Perhaps we missed that in the gene pool
:laughing:
Do you think we need to start acting dumb?
You never know we might find partners that way?
rofl

Lol annie it would be impossible for you to act dumb .If I had a partner like that nothing would ever get done , she'd be acting dumb to get me to do stuff for her and I'd be acting dumb so I didn't have to do it :smile:

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 10/08/15 06:49 AM
Hi annierooroo hru? Nt sure if we do lol It waz in response to ladys like her friend who use there womanly charmz to get guys to do things for them .

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 10/08/15 05:49 AM
" Who? What? When? Where?Why? How? "�
I have a friend similar to this its not his constant go to response but often
He will hes my answer a question with a question mate lol I often play the mirror response game he gives up afta awhile lol (ie) who? Who do think ? What ? What eva or what do you think? When? About then .Where ? Where eva.Why? Why not?How ? How do you think? Its actually fun thinking up new respones that brigde the question back to him without answerin his question often no actual meaningful imformation is exchanged lol Thinking abt it we've obviously got to much time on our handz .

zookeepersson's photo
Thu 10/08/15 05:04 AM

So I'm thinking, do men want a woman like that? noway

This is not my prefered type of woman howeva to my way of thinking some men may do want her type makes you feel needed helpfull , displays to her your able to takecare of her needs makes you feel relevant I guess .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6