Community > Posts By > alnewman

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:59 PM

brilliant move...

only those who don't want a better worldz would not think say.

Huh?

seems some want to keep a old monetary way and system as the prevailing rules, while others know it corrupts and destroys all the most good of earth, and the only way to exit an old is to bankrupt an old, thus the only way to bring in a new better system...

but so many have heard a new system will be frightful and dreadful...

poppycockz...

sheer illusions put forth by those who want to keep humanity in the dark ages of war and greed...

ah, geez, some just have no faith in humanitiez brillianze, if they believz this old system was the best man had to offer!

please, it built towers of corruption and inequality to the skies...

why would one want a system designed to allow corruption.

when a new system shall be based upon true fair and equal for all and uncorruptable by design.

peace

What new money? What new system? Do you really know the meaning of corruption? Then explain what corrupted and destroyed? Most importantly, what is good of earth? A new source of slavery?

Bankrupt the system, you're a little late aren't you? Are you aware of monetary systems and what they mean? Throughout history, man has believed they devise new and better systems, did they?

There is nothing new in this universe. What is here now was here a billion years ago. It is only man in his eternal state of thinking they are god that doesn't understand that. It is only man that quests for knowledge that has unlocked knowledge that has always existed but was in a state of Neiscience but then becomes known knowledge.

"The religionists are the enemies of liberty, and the friends of liberty attack religion; the high-minded and the noble advocate bondage, and the meanest and most servile preach independence; honest and enlightened citizens are opposed to all progress, whilst men without patriotism and without principle put themselves forward as the apostles of civilization and intelligence. Has such been the fate of the centuries which have preceded our own? and has man always inhabited a world like the present, where all things are out of their natural connections, where virtue is without genius, and genius without honor; where the love of order is confounded with a taste for oppression, and the holy rites of freedom with a contempt of law; where the light thrown by conscience on human actions is dim, and where nothing seems to be any longer forbidden or allowed, honorable or shameful, false or true?"
- Alexis de Tocqueville

The only fear of a purported new system are those that proclaim it somehow new, is it? Not really as it has existed throughout time eternity and in all probability has seen the light of day somewhere within the short history of mankind.

For in history, all of what man has considered great as ways to rule their fellow man has always, yes always, followed the same path: Timocracy, Oligarchy, Democracy, Tyranny, Aristocracy.

But the question is why, well it all comes back to the same thing, MAN

Eight Stages of Democracy: This Should Scare You And we are entering the 8th and final stage. It will not be pretty, but it will be interesting.

AL!

NEWS FLASH!

we are on opposite sides!

so the goal of my side, versus your side, IS DIFFERENT!

hello...

what i want, IS DIFFERENT than what you want...

you think of your self as a "good guy"...

Al the Savior of the world in Al's eyes...

hehehe...

i don't see it like that at all.

your a dangerous threat to society, calling and thinking of it self as righteous...

you quote scriptures as if you speak for god, when in fact, you speak for his counterpart...

your what got America where she is at now...

declaring a scripture diluted self a moral code that the whole world should follow and be...

that is a racist, bigot, and narcissist...

and doing all in the name of "god", while quoting scriptures but declaring one self not religious...

You my friend have howard hughs syndrome...

your basing all your opinions of what you think are "divine" principles of your self...

hehehe...

I am basing it on reality.

You no making much sense my Friend! Hehehe!

laugh bigsmile

When the saints don't go marching in makes perfect sense!

it's perfect sense....

a diabolically brilliant plan...

by the masters of the cosmos...

all the self righteous who declared them selves "of god", and that other were not, DO BECOME SLAVES!

HELLO!

the reality....

the reaL.

the plan.

why do you think old al is obsessed with NOT BECOMING A SLAVE...

cuss his brain tell him he gonna be a slave...

and he tryin to change the future.

but he can't.

nope...

the gods have done decided who needs to be slaves to learn how they wanted all others in life to be their slave, and how such was not nice nor good...

so, ya know, in the END, i mean new beginning, it all makes PERFECT SENSE.

indeed it does.

Now I'm starting to get it. Under the new plan everybody will be slaves equally and there will be no illegals remaining, everybody will be legal. Now is Odumbo going to be the Supreme Master or just remain a puppet and you will be the new string puller?

And you still haven't explained what your definition of money would be, I hope it is those akward tally sticks again, do you know how hard those are to sneak across the border. Sorry forgot, will there be borders?

And hey, did the IMF approve this plan? How about Putin and his Chinese friend, are they going to allow illegal immigration too? Have they approved your plan?

But I bet the Pope is going to be pissed, what with no more chanting when the church is finally deep sixed until the next time. So ill this be an Oligarchy as those Monarchy's don't last long at all.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:48 PM

brilliant move...

Huh?

seems some want to keep a old monetary way and system as the prevailing rules, while others know it corrupts and destroys all the most good of earth, and the only way to exit an old is to bankrupt an old, thus the only way to bring in a new better system...

poppycockz...

sheer illusions put forth by those who want to keep humanity in the dark ages of war and greed...

ah, geez, some just have no faith in humanitiez brillianze, if they believz this old system was the best man had to offer!

when a new system shall be based upon true fair and equal for all and uncorruptable by design.

peace

What new money? What new system? Do you really know the meaning of corruption? Then explain what corrupted and destroyed? Most importantly, what is good of earth? A new source of slavery?

Bankrupt the system, you're a little late aren't you? Are you aware of monetary systems and what they mean? Throughout history, man has believed they devise new and better systems, did they?

There is nothing new in this universe. What is here now was here a billion years ago. It is only man in his eternal state of thinking they are god that doesn't understand that. It is only man that quests for knowledge that has unlocked knowledge that has always existed but was in a state of Neiscience but then becomes known knowledge.

"The religionists are the enemies of liberty, and the friends of liberty attack religion; the high-minded and the noble advocate bondage, and the meanest and most servile preach independence; honest and enlightened citizens are opposed to all progress, whilst men without patriotism and without principle put themselves forward as the apostles of civilization and intelligence. Has such been the fate of the centuries which have preceded our own? and has man always inhabited a world like the present, where all things are out of their natural connections, where virtue is without genius, and genius without honor; where the love of order is confounded with a taste for oppression, and the holy rites of freedom with a contempt of law; where the light thrown by conscience on human actions is dim, and where nothing seems to be any longer forbidden or allowed, honorable or shameful, false or true?"
- Alexis de Tocqueville

The only fear of a purported new system are those that proclaim it somehow new, is it? Not really as it has existed throughout time eternity and in all probability has seen the light of day somewhere within the short history of mankind.

For in history, all of what man has considered great as ways to rule their fellow man has always, yes always, followed the same path: Timocracy, Oligarchy, Democracy, Tyranny, Aristocracy.

Eight Stages of Democracy: This Should Scare You And we are entering the 8th and final stage. It will not be pretty, but it will be interesting.

oh how lil pea brains do swell when filled with it self as wise...

indeed, one self is many years to late, for the babble you quote is totally debasing to your own intelligence potentials, since it deem others as blind and one self as wise, as poor dear howard hughs did think...

no honor.

only "self protection"...

cowards.

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

But hey I have this neighbor that is a very nice young man, Mexican. Now he already had a job before this announcement so should I ask him for his papers? Would that be a part of your new plan?

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:43 PM

or maybe another STRETCH of an interpretation,,,,

its literally like complaining that having a minimum wage gives employers the INCENTIVE to hire illegals instead of paying for citizens,,,,

they save a lot more money doing it the illegal way, so maybe that's an incentive,,, but its certainly not one that I think is going to be a great motivator in lieu of the potential consequences

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/ted-cruzs-errant-tweet-that-employers-would-have-a-huge-incentive-to-hire-newly-legalized-workers/2013/06/20/22bb5988-d9ff-11e2-a016-92547bf094cc_blog.html

Ah, did someone insult Odumbo? Do you really think Odumbo has a clue? Of course not, he is just executing a strategic plan. Wonder what good he could do if Odumbo were to execute the role of his office with the same zeal?

racist pigs!

and to think these quote scriptures!

think wisely...

think slowly...

the words one choose shall never leave you...

and follow you as they travel through the wires and nestle them selves in a little file all your own.

Please, just think: But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 1 Corinthians 1:30

How can one not like this world's best sellsman ever, even better than Zig Ziggler.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:36 PM

brilliant move...

Huh?

poppycockz...

peace

- Alexis de Tocqueville

AL!

NEWS FLASH!

hello...

hehehe...

your a dangerous threat to society, calling and thinking of it self as righteous...

you quote scriptures as if you speak for god, when in fact, you speak for his counterpart...

declaring a scripture diluted self a moral code that the whole world should follow and be...

and doing all in the name of "god", while quoting scriptures but declaring one self not religious...

your basing all your opinions of what you think are "divine" principles of your self...

hehehe...

You no making much sense my Friend! Hehehe!

laugh bigsmile

And I thought it was just me with what being a narcissistic bigoted racist and all. But I'm still trying to figure out how this applies to those 5 million illegals.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:32 PM

Racism is really bad in the US, it affects everyone, the best thing is to look Filipino or Mexican right now. Black, white and Middle Eastern are not good looks at the moment.

I don't know, middle eastern could be coming into vogue and Filipino seems to have run it's cycle.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:27 PM

brilliant move...

Huh?

poppycockz...

peace

- Alexis de Tocqueville

AL!

NEWS FLASH!

hello...

hehehe...

hehehe...

So it is personal, but a long way from reality. Religious, not me, that is what destroyed a fantastic philosophy. I believe the philosophy, not the slavery. Therefore I feel very comfortable with the scriptures without the hypocrisy of religion. Like many of the founders you so detest and that I so revere, I am a Deist.

But what does this little rant have to do with the subject matter? How does this apply to Odumbo's latest plan to rob the population of prosperity?

And how is what you want going to fix anything? Are you personally going to ride the range along the border? Are you going to go door to door and pick up the stragglers? Does your plan include a branding iron to mark the forehead with the sign of the beast?

You really do need to get a grip and try to stay on topic.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:12 PM

brilliant move...

poppycockz...

peace

yep,lets go to Charlie Marx and his "From Each According To His Ability,To Each According To His Need?":laughing:

http://mises.org/library/cultural-and-political-consequences-fiat-money-0

I think you may be giving way too much credit here. Doesn't seem to be any plan at all, just change for the sake of change. It is the masses becoming beholden to a new master, from slavery in the first part to slavery in the second part. It is ignoring all from the past for something unknown for the future.

Don't you just want to jump right on board?

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:04 PM

So I can get a job in a city like SF and find a room for rent that doesn't cost 1million$x10...and drive without insurance.

lol, I think in spite of the kool aid, you shouldn't count on any of that to be true,,,

Of course that could be true, are you on the kool aid? Think so.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:04 PM

So I can get a job in a city like SF and find a room for rent that doesn't cost 1million$x10...and drive without insurance.

All that is possible with a few modifications, drop the city, especially San Francisco and many horizons are open to you. That doubles for rent, plenty at a much smaller multiple of the pay. And stop driving and start traveling, insurance not required. But if you would like to be prudent, consider using a bond instead of insurance.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:56 PM

I want to be illegal right now.

Hey, that could be a very broad topic but at least it may not be unlawful?

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:56 PM

its literally like complaining that having a minimum wage gives employers the INCENTIVE to hire illegals instead of paying for citizens,,,,

they save a lot more money doing it the illegal way, so maybe that's an incentive,,, but its certainly not one that I think is going to be a great motivator in lieu of the potential consequences

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/ted-cruzs-errant-tweet-that-employers-would-have-a-huge-incentive-to-hire-newly-legalized-workers/2013/06/20/22bb5988-d9ff-11e2-a016-92547bf094cc_blog.html

Ah, did someone insult Odumbo? Do you really think Odumbo has a clue? Of course not, he is just executing a strategic plan. Wonder what good he could do if Odumbo were to execute the role of his office with the same zeal?

my post wasn't referring to Obama,, it was specifically about the policy being alluded to and how it was interpreted,,,,

whoa

Do you mean you are posting off topic? Or are you even aware of the topic? Just how is Odumbo excluded when it is the source of the OP?

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:53 PM

Well.. we'll see where the date stamp actually stops. I don't think it has .. yet.

To think that drugs were possibly used on a woman regardless of the situation is alarming.

Time will tell. This isn't going to go away anytime soon.

here is the issue with that

I don't believe a woman would SEE someone slip them a drug and still drink it.

I believe there is an assumption that a drug was slipped.

I think its more likely drugs were very much CONSENTUALLY a part of their socializing and sleeping around.

Again, a very astute analogy. I don't think Crosby was part of the "date rape" culture, he didn't need to be. His was a life of choice and the lines were always long waiting to drop the drawers. The drugs were just the icing on the cake for those in line.

But some series of lawyers are going to make immense amounts of money and Crosby will exit broken and much less endowed financially.

Isn't modern society marvelous?

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:48 PM
Edited by alnewman on Fri 11/28/14 03:52 PM

its a shame,,,, however, I have not heard one that sounds like a victim

sounds like decades ago they were partiers and promiscuous, and they just happened to at one time to wake up oblivious next to someone who has now reached the heighth of fame,,,,,

if we were to speak of something he has done now or in the past decade, its one thing

to bring up NOW something that (allegedly) happened and was never addressed DECADES ago,, something that a 30 year old did being brought up when he is 70,,,,well,,,i don't share the interest or empathy ,,,,,,

Wow, I know this is weird but on this occasion I believe you are right on track. The 60s, 70s and 80s were the age of the drug culture. Couple snorts, couple tokes, couple bumps, couple shots and it off to somebody's place we go.

Next morning, no appetite, quick shower and off to work we go.

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 09:04 AM

brilliant move...

Huh?

poppycockz...

peace

- Alexis de Tocqueville

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 10:34 PM

smiles...

if you feel your old world opinions taken from old world places shall lead the future back to the past, one would be mistaken, or if you think you will change my perspective to fit old world failing perspectives, one would be mistaken.

but type away all ye wish.

Sir, you seem to be way too full of yourself. Why would you think I would be trying to change any aspect of your perspective? In fact I think I have gone out of my way in explaining why that would be impossible. You really should pay closer attention.

You also are under a false impression that I am writing to you and that could not be farther from the truth, but then we have already determined and you have readily admitted that truth is perspective, not objective.

What you object to is really not objectionable, it is inert and of little consequence. You desire to kill what is without what will be. You are attempting to treat symptoms while feeding the disease.

So why would I waste my time trying to accomplish the impossible? To imply in any mode or fashion that this is about or even addressed to you is a delusion on your part.

I have my reason and purpose for writing and it is not you.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 10:15 PM

Actually, plenty of others here are factual.

Apparently, they have me blocked, then. The majority of what I see in this Community is a bunch of emotional, knee-jerking reactionism with limited - if any - citations to legitimate sources which is passed off as "factual".

When I ask others for citations to legitimate sources to back up their emotional posts, most times nothing is provided. On the VERY FEW occasions that a citation IS provided, it's to sites *like*

BillyBob'sAllThingsGreatAnd'Merikan.net

whoa

And where did you get the impression that one here is your slave? Why do they need to provide anything not provided in their post? If you have an issue with the post, look up your own citations and rebut. I love rebuttals.

You also love copying and pasting other peoples work and passing it off as your own..

At least it's work, got anything to add? Thought not.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 09:05 PM

Wait.

Is that a "Romney" banner across the podium? "Romney" as in the original author OF "Obamacare"?!?

Oh, now that IS funny!!!

And, seriously...

...NObody noticed?!?

~whew~ youboisizkillinme

I believe that it is only yourself that was surprised. Let me see, Senate candidate for Illinois in the year of Romney and blasting Odumbo about Odumbocare and surprised that a Romney poster would be on the podium. Really?

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:49 PM

hehehe...

i shall do as i see fit, and you shall do as you see fit.

i shall see as i sea fit, and you shall see as you see fit.

and i shall blame it on the founding fathers.

smiles.

Blame on whomever, it doesn't change the facts, it is but a perception:

"I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true." - Travis Walton

"And as ye enter into the house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, as ye go forth out of that house or that city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." (Matthew 10: 12-16)

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:35 PM

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:30 PM

Gee, the effects of Obama's actions were not carefully thought out? or the actual consequences are really what he had in mind?spock

Hard to tell.

Not hard to tell at all, they keep telegraphing it right out in the open for some time now, they want to finish destroying this country. The US is the largest obstacle for the bankers completing their ultimate goal.

They gave away all your jobs to other countries that would work for slave labor and now they are sending in the slave labor to complete the job for the internal holdouts.

Hey just saw this thing on Staples that open shop in all these little communities, much like Walmarts. Destroyed all the mom and pop office supply stores with their insanely low margins, say prices and now what. Why closing stores right and left, just announced closure of 147 more.

And you have doubts?