Community > Posts By > Harish67

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 07:53 AM
Here is my question....

I am being here on mingle from long time...also I do have profiles on other dating sites....I am just being curious about into the virtual relationships...do that exists? I mean lots of people are on such a websites looking for date...some might don't want to meet in person...but they are interested being into the relations those arise from internet chat....they want somebody to have for them just for talk, share, and just want to love the person but only through online chat, shares....They do not want somebody to interfere into their real life....but still wish that somebody.....May be weird question....but just curious.......

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 08:32 AM
Ha..Ha..ha

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 06:49 AM
In a hot black lingerie. ...

no photo
Sun 04/20/14 08:54 AM
Ok.. here is the question...what women want when they try to sign up such a dating sites.... I was consistent perusing them but they wont reply.. whats in that... do they really want to search a mate or just surfing around..if so why the help they do it.. or they wont have anything to do?

no photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:43 AM
So girls... if you want to hang out with me... I am here for you... if not I am not a good choice.... better surf here and face the boredom...

no photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:38 AM
Here am I.. looking for a mistress...

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 07:45 AM
For those who are sex perverts... i am me...!!!

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 07:39 AM
Thats ****in' awesome....

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 11:42 PM
I think i need to be more specific...

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 11:29 PM
It was fascinating.. i liked your reply...actually you are right.. it is really hard to get that order... but it is a human temdency.. you should agree with that...!

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 11:09 PM
Hi.. you know guys why i am on mingle2... i am really fed up with lonelyness.. i need to be with someone now... any cute caring gorgeous here?

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 10:41 PM
Hi... This is Harish.. i need a caring girl who can share some emotional chat.. anybody here from Pune area...

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 10:37 PM
This is Harish.. a lone guy.. wanted to hook up with someone cute, charming and caring girl.. i am seeking the emotinal attachment.. any cute person here on this site who is interested?