Community > Posts By > Dueyz

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:40 AM
Quite probably.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:30 AM

what do u think? are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st. I don't like that idea still, I feel like I m still a little bit old fashion.

It is a free world. We want to be treated equal then we need to march forward with it.

I was just thinking this, and I don't believe I could have put it better or more simply.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:42 PM

Fall in love with someone who you were in love before?

I remember asking my ex-wife to stay and work things out

She said to me "You have to make me fall in love with you again"

I was like ... " Ok , have a nice life" then she left

Somehow i think if we fall in love with someone

Then we fall out of love , it's impossible to do it again

With the same person , what are you opinions

I don't post many threads but i was thinking about this :)

Frank Sinatra sings a song called, "The Second Time Around" that suggests it's not only possible, but better the second time. I'm not positive, but I believe that between the right persons, this is absolutely the case.

How can you tell if you and they are the right persons? I think you'd have to post another thread and ask some other folks, because THAT I have no idea about. Best of luck, man.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:42 PM

I am in a relationship. We have been going steady since birth. Her name is "Right Hand". "Left Hand" is jealous, but LH also can't make tiny circles.

laugh

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:29 PM
I'm not sure, but I do believe that everything happens right on time.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:25 PM
If he's a good one, just ask :)

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:12 PM
I tend to be a bit...over enthusiastic.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:06 PM

Oh now I remember!!!!

THE OTHER PERSON!!!:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

I always gotta chuckle at Gypsy's responses, lol.

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:43 PM

i understand the idea of not making the same mistakes twice, but why must you be compared to the last person someone was with? I.e. if they cheated then you are held accountable for their actions and deal with suspicions. it's irritating. i am not your ex and don't like being judged as such. has anyone else had to deal with this and how did they cope?

Your significant other sounds like a person that didn't quite finish coping with their history before moving on to their present. Could be a case of bad timing :(

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:13 AM

if your significant other accused you of cheating?

would you be angry...concerned...indifferent?

Hmmm...It would certainly depend on (1) whether or not I gave them any reason to believe so, and (2) the nature of that person.

Certain situations, even truly innocent ones, can seem otherwise. If that's the case, clear communication seems to be the remedy. Also, certain people by nature have stronger tendencies toward jealousy than others. If that's the case, I just try to understand their position and work a bit harder to help them feel secure.

I guess if you gave them no reason, and aren't interested with their personal level of jealousy, you already have your answer.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 02:10 PM

Hey,
Just a thought: I'm only looking for a man or woman who can put a smile on my face, who likes to cuddle, and isn't just in it for looks. (Had to put that because some people say this in their first message: Damn you are hot). I really think that is shallow. I'm only looking for someone that I can click with and become friends with and who is looking for the same thing.
Why is this so difficult?

"This" is so difficult because it's worth it.

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:47 PM
Seems like a good profile from over here.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:29 AM
That is pretty cool.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:18 AM

Communication is key! It always depends on the situation. If it's someone you just randomly did it with, don't plan on doing it again, then its not mandatory to give advice, although the next person they screw will appreciate it lol.
If it's someone you are in a relationship with, then open communication is a MUST! Guide their hands, or lips, demonstrate with your own hand, it's not rocket science, but its not always easy! Everyone has their own idea of what is good and not good in bed, and it just takes a little time and patience to figure out what works for you!

what she said ;)

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:28 PM
show them the way :)

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:21 PM
hmmm....where are those darn applications?!?!

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:02 PM
Hello, and welcome. If you've just joined, I doubt you're doing anything wrong; perhaps just a bit more time to make introductions. Best wishes :)

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:00 PM
Hi :)

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:21 PM
welcome back

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:21 PM
welcome back

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18