Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 03:17 PM

Okay I have a bottle of Bordeaux, a good mood, a clean house,and incredibly good playlist, and insanely tired children..so in about three hours who's up for porch chatting?!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 02:09 PM
unequivocally happy...albeit flustered.

I think i'll sit for a bit and smile quietly to myself

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:35 AM
wiggle and watch...
then walk away do some yoga
get some yogurt and come back and eat yogurt and watch

then fold laundry and watch....

then get up and complain because you can't feel your legs anymore because there was ssooooo much laundry and you got distracted watching that it took soooo long...you stayed in the same position FOREVER and now you can't get up

thats what i do....:tongue:

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:25 AM

That is happening a lot these days. Managers are under a lot of pressure from above due to rising overhead, profit margins getting squeezed, so managers pass their tail chewings downward. Try pinning your manager down like I do to specifics. IT's easy to say I don't like your attitude but try asking "Did I say something that offended somebody?" Or what did I do wrong? My boss tried to chew me out several times but I was ready for him, keep your facts handy! Ha! If I got it coming I just say yep I'm guilty, sorry , will try not to do it again and go on. Don't take your personal problems to work and don't discuss them, everybody has problems, just a matter of how you handle them. And last, get yourself some technical training or college that will make you valuable to another employer! And from an old turkey, if you hate your job you won't do very well at it. As yourself what you are good at, what you like and shoot for a position that offers what you are looking for.

I love what i do...and I didn't get written up for it. I think he is just generally concerned about the complete welfare of his employees, which I have seen time and again in my workplace, he just isn't always good at HOW he addresses it.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't change a thing about whom I work for, they work with you when personal issues come up....knowing you won't loose your job because your kids got sick, or legal issues or health issues, or any number of other things the could come up unexpectedly...

I just thought it was odd that I would get chewed out for it...like I said he isn't always the best at how he addresses people, but he care genuinely, and thats hard to come by...

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:18 AM

Well I'd have 2 say the strangest thing I've been chewed out for lately was having a friend over at my house, My room mate said I should be ashamed of myself he knew before he moved in that I'm gay & said that he didn't have a problem with any of that but then when I decide to entertain a friend of mine I get chewed out for it ??? it is my house & his entire attitude sucks this is ********!!!!!!!!! I dont think I should have to change myliestyle to suit him What Do Yall Think ???

quite honestly, I don't think you should have to change your entire lifestyle to accommodate a room mate, but certain civilities should be regarded,

next time you chose to entertain a friend let him know in advance, so your roommate can chose to be there or not as it does or doesn't suit him, if he choses to be present and complains again, I would find a new roommate, but as you stated it is your house, I would hope your roommate would show you the same respect in giving you a heads up that a specific kind of company would be over...

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:12 AM
palmistry use only for entertainment purposes

fortunately you do have a say in your fate

you are the best medium to find insight to yourself....

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:41 PM
I do stay involved and if it happens my children will be removed from the school. end of story

I am fully aware that laws allow the schools to have more power over children than even parents have...I disagree with this entirely...but if my children are anything like me...they will be just fine.

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:34 PM

Pretty much. A 6'0" drunk guy decided he was going to grope on some girls. When I told him to quit...he decided to get in my face and put his hands on me. Nest thing you know hes on hi face being choked out because he wouldnt quit resiting. I love my job.

your job makes you sexy(er)

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:27 PM

I got chewed out for roughing up a customer at the bar I work at. All though in the end when the details surfaced I was in the right and the manager apologized.

I've seen that before, but the cops and the security video sided with the employee

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:24 PM

How is this witchcraft?

I would consider it a serious violation of rights, without due and just reasoning( i.e. evidence of abuse, accurate evidence not some believed irrationality)

Do you or have you children in school? have you ever talked to them about whether the schools Phycologists ever pulls them out of class for no reason to have a chat?

I have two children in school and a third one about to go...

they have a number of people evaluate them particularly in preschool

my children have an uncanny ability to discern certain things....psychologists don't get very far with them...the psychologist usually calls me after the fact....

and i receive notices for every evaluation they have, with signature permissions required....I have asked, the only time I heard something disturbing was after my children spent time alone with their father's girlfriend...an error that will never happen again

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:02 PM
and what does repressed memory have to do with suggestive memory in early childhood development?

and none of the above makes any sense at all

all of it is taken out of context

none of it was put together well enough to even have coherent meaning for a topic of conversation or otherwise,

what exactly was the message? or has the tower of babel fallen again?

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:48 PM
How is this witchcraft?

I would consider it a serious violation of rights, without due and just reasoning( i.e. evidence of abuse, accurate evidence not some believed irrationality)

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:31 PM

why have u been in a bad mood?

Thats just it, he asked that too, said if it was a problem that pertained to work he would fix it, but i couldn't come up with an answer, its not work, its not home nothings changed....

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:28 PM

it came out and went back in the wrong hole. (the shop teacher was pissed 'cause that was the last piece of wood and the drill bit broke to boot)

like your new profile pic btw

thank youflowerforyou

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:24 PM
outside pics would be the best because of the lighting

the best time for pics outside is 430pm to 530 pm depending on the season....

lessons 101 in professional photography.....I take most of the photographs around my family as well...they say its almost like I can capture the spirit of the moment....I thought about doing it professionally..but never really pursued it...

though I'm sure there isn't much seamac can do about the lighting for her photo..unless she can ask to take it outside...but that may be a little excessive...., perhaps in the out door garden area where the plants are?

You know it never hurts to ask...makes for whimsy and memory....

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:18 PM
So I got chewed out by my district manager today....because i've been in a bad mood for the past week.......

he said he wants the old me back....

and my general manager gave me some extra days off(at my request)

I know I've been less chatty for the last week or so, but i didn't think it was that bad....at least not enough to get chewed out for...

so whats the strangest thing you've ever been chewed out for?

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:02 PM
Edited by rlynne on Sat 03/26/11 07:09 PM
okay, you know how you take a million and ten pictures of yourself?

try it with a web cam on or in the mirror so you can watch yourself or with that niffty digital camera with the view/review screen

take a million and ten pics trying expressions postures etc. see which ones you like best and then focus on what you did in those for the photo tomorrow

like the new photo now... just used the webcam a whole 3 min ago fabulous thing technology!

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:55 PM
Ohhhh, I left mingle but not because i was off the market, I left because real life got the better of me...teeheehee

although i don't really care for the term "market" unless i'm buying fresh bread and fruits and veggies or meat.......

I like pink flamingos but not in my yard or otherwise in my house......

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:50 PM
................................I had a reason for walking all the way over here, but
...............I seem to have forgotten why......hows your day?

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:40 PM
I have no idea if i'm photogenic or not

I do know that my friends and family seem to differ in their ideas of what a good picture of me is, i almost never agree with them...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25