Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:16 PM

...ask her to say ..moose and squirrel...:laughing:

i like the way that feels on my tongue...

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:14 PM
LEX
I love you and i'm positive I'm three dimensional can we have short periodic bursts of insanity together and then longer periods of "oh! i got lost in my own little world there for a bit, sorry!!" strictly platonic of course :P

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:09 PM

My ideal relationship is one where I have freedom, the thought of a confining relationship just isn't for me.
As for the up and down question, I am bi-polar, so when I'm not on my medication, if I have a bad day, I just loose it, and when I'm manic I'm entirely too happy (which is real, don't let anyone fool you), and I'm fill of energy and start too many projects, and soon I'm swamped!
Sometimes I'm alright with me, but sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm just unhappy with me. I like my personality, I love to be kind, and I never try to change people, since it's not my place.
Standards, well. It depends on the personality.

Freedom is good

being loved in-spite of, well you know is fabulous

my standards are i actually have to be attracted to you

bravo!!

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:07 PM

How about this problem?
Okay you attract people, flirting is easy but you get bored, easily distracted, and just plain turned off by the people that refuse to take a hint
Are you sure you know what you want are your standards too high or too low?
Do you spend too much time focused around one particular area of your life?
Are you happy with you?
Can you shrug off break ups or does it feel like the world is ending?

Damn women can't we just have a drink?..........smokin

DRINKS!! well okay but i must warn you i'm one of the most affable people you will ever meet, i think anyway...did you say drinks?

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:05 PM
wow I do hope you got it all settled....I'd only ask your boss if you needed the money back though

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:01 PM

An apology means nothing after the first time you heard it.

you are so beautiful and so pessimistic what did this world do to you?

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:59 PM
i love the magic eight ball, it may never lie but sometimes its so hard to make the connections with the answers........how many answers can you get from the magic eight?

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:57 PM
She told you she is old fashioned and if that makes you feel like you need to pursue do it.
The bottom line is you want to ask so ask no point in wasting time.
Make it casual like coffee or something see how it goes no need to worry about pedestals just yet

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:52 PM
not too bad...for safety's sake I would remove your last name from it and some of the photos are a little dark. However it is simple and up front(which is good) welcome and best of luck

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:49 PM
How about this problem?
Okay you attract people, flirting is easy but you get bored, easily distracted, and just plain turned off by the people that refuse to take a hint
Are you sure you know what you want are your standards too high or too low?
Do you spend too much time focused around one particular area of your life?
Are you happy with you?
Can you shrug off break ups or does it feel like the world is ending?

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:30 PM
it looks like you grew up...ya know how you have those photos from high school you wish were never kept? the variance is a lot like that...i agree with above the first goatee photo is hot

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 04:11 PM

Forgiveness means giving up all hope of a better past.

what do you think this means??

That sentence doesn't make sense to me.
me either ohwell

it makes perfect sense you stop trying to change what was and focus on what is and what will be

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:45 PM
perhaps she can't manage to pay you back right now and perhaps you have been played for a sucker but could a disagreement with her cost you your job?

you can always approach her about it perhaps suggest a payment plan?

I would probably write it off as a lost cause and remember not to aide in their financial inability again

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/07/11 08:22 AM
Every chronic illness is connected to stress.

Believe or disbelieve?

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:15 PM
mug shots can be public record, maybe its easier to use the photos already available online so when somebody runs a background check they know the photos match..so no confusion

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:10 PM
i meant with development physically as well as mentally although that second bit of information is interesting as well, I would like to look up more on that study if you have a site or other reference i could use? Was the study only done in english or could the potential for multiple languages exist/or already been implemented?

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:08 PM
paint make books with the kids have them help start stew or gumbo and bake muffins

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:04 PM
i don't have cable either

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:03 PM
i get easily distracted

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:59 PM
have fun...don't forget footballhappy drinker