Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Thu 03/10/11 05:25 PM
exactly why do i need to run?

rlynne's photo
Thu 03/10/11 05:24 PM
yeah, no disagreements men win this one...

rlynne's photo
Thu 03/10/11 05:20 PM
i like naan.

rlynne's photo
Thu 03/10/11 05:16 PM
wow...maybe i'm in the wrong mindset for this...and maybe, just maybe....

i'll just leave it at wow.

rlynne's photo
Thu 03/10/11 05:12 PM
yes.

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:24 PM
not at all one pair flip flops one pair dressy shoes one pair work shoes one pair boots one pair tennis shoes...thats more than enough

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:41 PM

hi...i just want to know from all the guys and girls, why sex is bad and why it is good before marrige? becouse we never think about if girl will be pragnent then who is responsible?

sex as a part of a solid intimate relationship is a good thing...knowing that you have a healthy sex life is important in establishing long term relationships....

as for children....you are never ready for them..no matter how you prepare and the parents are both responsible no matter what happens to the relationship married or otherwise...

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:38 PM

You can come do my taxes.

okay

How much do you charge?

On a side note....If I asked this in any other fashion, I would get biatched slapped.
laugh

no but the rates would change

for taxes i'll do it for free but you must sign a no lawsuit disclosure

for any other fashion deposits start at five grand no refunds

What if I cook you an awesome dinner, made breakfast, and cleaned your house? Would that warrant by passing all this deposit nonsense?

no i can handle my own domestic affairs, thank you
for the implication of any other fashion my rates stay the same...end of story if i get any serious takers i may have to up my rates...i try not to sacrifice my dignity in anything more than improbable sarcasm

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:33 PM
i like the pilot snoopy or aviator the red baron what ever he makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:29 PM

I understand that we change overtime. I'm more talking about when they try to change specific ways I do things, or think or act. Things that basically make me... me. Little things, no big deal.

I'm pretty upfront and honest about my likes and dislikes from the start, figure it is pointless to lead a woman astray.

people don't want stagnant relationships...those are bad

those little things might mean more than you think they do take a minute to look at it from her perspective....and also perhaps you could tell her to maybe see it in a different light....

for example....for years this wife asked her husband to do the dishes when she had to work
well he started doing the dishes but she hated that he never ran the garbage disposal
this little argument put a huge strain on their relationship
until she realized that all she had to do was run the disposal when she got home...he had already done the dishes.

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:24 PM
i get what i want..because i'll do it for myself rather than wait for it to be done

as for relationships...I know what i want though i'm not always good about saying it unless asked...i usually just walk away when i'm not happy and i'm working on letting others know what i appreciate...

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:18 PM
I don't want to change anybody... some women have a "fix it" issue, its been studied well enough....
accommodations and change should occur naturally as the relationship progresses without too much fight if any at all..if its compatible....

its the nature of things...

just roll with it..if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't....when it comes to a front on certain behaviors...everyone has their line...if the other party isn't willing to change negative behavior to save the relationship..the relationship doesn't last...

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:32 PM
i have a similar issue...up to the point of asking what the hell people are staring at in walmart...seeing as how i have yet to end up on the walmart dot com buis.....i needed some other explanation...or maybe i suffer from some sort of phobia

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:15 PM

You can come do my taxes.

okay

How much do you charge?

On a side note....If I asked this in any other fashion, I would get biatched slapped.
laugh

no but the rates would change

for taxes i'll do it for free but you must sign a no lawsuit disclosure

for any other fashion deposits start at five grand no refunds

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:14 PM

what stands out in others are qualities you desire yourself. some are character qualities and some are cosmetic, but you see what you like most, when you are really looking. other times you can be superficial and judge a book by it's cover

not always, sometimes they are qualities you find distasteful in yourself...

its impossible not to solely judge the cover if you never take the time to open the book

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:11 PM
bookmarking will come back

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:06 PM

the way i see myself is not what i want others to see. life is not fair and if you think you can be yourself with everyone everytime everywhere than you are living in neverland

I like neverland...

trying to read how others see you is like trying to see what you look like in sunglasses

people have many faucets the point is to get you to think about how you see yourself how you try to portrait that...and would you see the desired qualities in a stranger who portrayed themselves in a similar fashion...

its a complex question i know but its more about personal insight

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:02 PM

I thought you were tired and going to bed.

i tried and i will just not yet...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 06:58 PM

that is an imposable question unless you

can say for sure what people think of you .

then how do you see yourself?

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 06:57 PM
lol i didn't think i had distasteful needs

and i knew people cared...

thats not to overshadow my appreciation for this evenings distractions thank you