no but now i'm tired

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 06:41 PM

You can come do my taxes.

okay

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 05:12 PM

Dance a jig.

can't the two year old won't get off my ankle....

How could you possibly be bored with a two year old hanging around your ankle. . .

winnie the pooh is only entertaining for the first three hundred times...i can't seem to detach the two year old from either at the moment... its okay though bed time is nigh...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:57 PM

i didnt care how it works it gets hot it moves i wanted to know what it FELT like i was disappointed....
Yah, my bad. That's very feminine.

that made me laugh so hard my eyes watered..lol

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:52 PM

i had one i took it apart to see what the insides felt like

Rlynne! You're a guy!. Guys have to take everything apart to see how they work.

i didnt care how it works it gets hot it moves i wanted to know what it FELT like i was disappointed....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:50 PM
wow totally off topic as it goes over my head but the whole discussion is just hot...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:45 PM

You should get a lava lamp. I can stare at that thing for hours........smokin

i had one i took it apart to see what the insides felt like.....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:43 PM

Liberate you? Shall I burn your Bra???

you could..but i dunno what i did with it....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:41 PM

i still wanna know what he was doing in a strangers shower?
I can only speculate that he was probably doing the knuckle shuffle...............BTW hey rylnne

but why??? drinker HI!flowerforyou
Why call 911 himself when he was the one who broke the law?

sry preoccupied with first why...but at least it states cuz he was afraid the resident had a gun......

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:28 PM

I can only speculate that he was probably doing the knuckle shuffle...............BTW hey rylnne

but why??? drinker HI!flowerforyou

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:26 PM

Dance a jig.

can't the two year old won't get off my ankle....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:25 PM

Hi all im a little stumped by this one and i need some help before i make a silly desision.

in short i have been "dating" this lovely woman for 9 weeks on wednesday. we have in total seen each other for about a hour and a half but she calls me for 4+hours a day. hears the odd one she lives not even 15 mins drive from me and i would drive over 6 hours to see her but she always has something pop up. the irony i drive past her house 4-14 times a week depending where i am working. she gets me to drop things off on her doorstep, and she leaves things for me on it, but never comes ouside to see me just waves from a window. i know a previous partner caused her a lot of pain but im wondering is she wanting to be with me or am i being a fool cus she phones me all the time but never meets up with me, and she just likes the attention?

please help im confused and i do love her i have pored my heart out to her and her to me but she wont even go to the movies with me. whats this mean please ladies help me im confused

I think she is crazy and no matter what the reason you should look else where

but I also agree with the if you want real answers you are going to have to confront her, and let her know its a serious issue that is jeopardizing the relationship

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:20 PM

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:18 PM

did you see my Darth Vador Rap thing ?

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/298223

I was ROLF

now that was liberating....how do i know you were ROLF?

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:15 PM

thats really cool ty! though i do wonder how the german who did it found so much time...and so many flies......

however, the artist could just speak german, at least thats what i think it is....

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 04:04 PM

okay i'm really just bored...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 03:53 PM
news to me...hello!

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 03:50 PM

It sounds like a mistake to me. I could be wrong. Did you report it to the feds?

It wasn't a mistake. they hade a voter number next to my name.

When you go in you tell the worker your name then they ask your address. they then verify that info with another worker seated next to them with an identical book and that person puts the number of your ballot next to your name also.

And yes I did report it to the officials that were there.

did it get resolved? thats an issue i would find unsettling to say the least

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/08/11 03:46 PM
photo id no problems..go ahead and require it
as for exemptions based on residency(regardless of student status) do mail in ballots for where you are registered, simple if you are voting because you care and are informed all the better...

if you are voting because its a fad, i'd rather you just wag your tongue in you opinions...

the requirement of effort on a student's part doesn't seem all that bad at all... and most freshman students don't last long enough in the area to feel the pull of any local elections by the time it would transpire they would otherwise qualify for residency....or have moved..