Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:05 PM
THe US was not the influential party simply our involvement was a catalyst. Every human was born desiring free will when they see that collectively it can be obtained they strive for it instead of being submissive....the problem with freedom is that people do not regulate themselves well and too often they care for no one but themselves and their families...if you look at countries like the US and some European countries family is even undermined when it comes to individual success and desires. Power should only be given to those who do not seek it, at least in a community sense.

The middle east didn't hate us until they saw we would harm everyone the guilty and the innocent on blind orders....the US is hated because of the hurt done to survivors caught in the crossfire

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 06:57 PM
wow, lets not be harsh or anything...I apologize for any ill behavior, or any inconsiderate remarks which may have offended you. Hope your day gets better

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 06:55 PM
What were the signs that were supposed to occur over a span of time starting "the eve before the eve" according to revelations dictating the end of days?

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 05:47 PM
I feel so lost...

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 05:21 PM
Well as for the doing too much its because they are afraid that you won't have the amount of time they desire to have from you, a generally valid complaint and quite honestly you're probably better off in the long run...
As for the why do you do it, its because most people these days are all about looking out for number one, and nobody else more frighteningly so including their children...

As for the money, unfortunately some women see men as a ticket to comfort....part because its in their nature(guys want to know they can take care of or provide for their girl/family) and most of us know this some of us use this against them and require lifestyles that most simply cannot produce...again you're probably better off without those women too....

Yeah being alone on some nights might suck but it may mean that the women you are meeting know they can't run you for a chump(which is good) and that they don't want to waste their time or yours knowing they can't use you as a door mat...which is probably a good thing too...chances are there is something good looking for the same thing you are...she has just been through the same relationship tear downs and is a little more shy than she used to be but you'll find her...

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/19/11 05:15 PM

"to your call, move alone" this is the meaning of a song composed by "Tagore", a Nobel prize winner for his collection "Gitanjali".
Sometimes we try to do something special/great and often we don't get support from others; but we should not stop rather we should continue.
Do you feel like this? explode

I don't think that "to your call, move alone" means that in doing something great you will not always find support...I think it means more that only you can move to greatness through your own personal calling, no so much in that you bring greatness to yourself through that but that you bring greatness to the world through trying to follow through with your calling or path

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:39 PM
Putting her on birth control now may help to get the idea of focusing on making her life right before she makes any new lives, which can be good get an education, follow your dreams and figure out who you are, get a good career, etc. (I've known a number of people from their teen years and who have now"grown up" with parents or older siblings who have been understanding and supportive of teenage sex lives and this was the route they almost all inevitably followed)

However, it is a green light for promiscuity especially considering social trends in acceptance of this type of behavior in increasingly younger women(some aspect of the feminist movement gone awry) and it does not protect against STDs which ironically have also increased in frequency and occurrence.

Ultimately it comes down to your families' values and beliefs, I would say get on the pill but stress the importance of condoms (get graphic it seems to be a better bet in being receptive to the warnings) It is better to be safe than sorry, but having and open and supportive relationship with your child as they get closer to becoming an adult is so much more important...when things go wrong in the respect of teenagers the hardest thing to do is go to your parents and ask for advice or help.

Keep this in mind they don't know what the are doing or the risks they are taking and normally they don't care...if they want to do it they will find a way better to know you've done your best to ensure they are informed before they "step off the deep end"

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:11 PM
The un employment rate is still on the rise
Union membership is down
And while middle class average income has hit a plateau the wealthy income average has sky rocketed
Still we out source a lot of jobs that despite the technological age could be considered blue collar

The US has lost craftsmanship and trades going for mass marketed production

We push education upon our children at frighteningly younger ages each year with the results being young adults who cannot read or write(the computer does it for them) Who also don't think analytically, or at all, these children could not function without technology

these trends do not bode well for the US society...what are your opinions on them?

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:26 PM
The point of government regulation in this cause is so large companies don't control what is and isn't available via the internet...opposed or against this bill the little guy won't be regulating it..we are at the disposal of either large companies or the government take your pick

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:20 PM

I have actually gone to Scarborough Faire!! Many times, in Waxahachie, Texas!! Love them pickle vendors!! :wink:

OMG!! I know I'm a nerd but i plan that event for my family every year like a holiday ritual!!

So if I'm ever in Texas and craving a pickle you will hook a brother up?...........smokin

What kind would ya like?

Oh God! CAN I PLEASE ANSWER THIS??????

okay :)

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:11 PM

I have actually gone to Scarborough Faire!! Many times, in Waxahachie, Texas!! Love them pickle vendors!! :wink:

OMG!! I know I'm a nerd but i plan that event for my family every year like a holiday ritual!!

So if I'm ever in Texas and craving a pickle you will hook a brother up?...........smokin

What kind would ya like?

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/18/11 03:56 PM

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 08:03 PM
Edited by rlynne on Thu 02/17/11 08:04 PM
happy

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 08:03 PM

Trust, what an old fashioned type from rusha would like... ask her on a friendly date into town not just one location but move from shop to shop and figure out what types of things she likes her style and such, ALL you NEED to buy her is an afordable neckless and a cup of coffe avrage of 25-30$ total for date. The next day having things to talk about that youve found shes into PRICELESS.

i love it!! no necklace though books art music good stuff

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 08:01 PM

Yea the father did wrong. and she has already been convicted.

what you read was what he said with no deal before the court yesterday.

his trial is still to come and he did not take the 5th.

He will answer for his cowardness as it seems she had quite control over him.

What I am amazed at is you are attacking him and she is the one who did all this to her. He is trying to take responcibility but this is sad the female race never attacks itself when they abuse.

what are u all anyway. Women do no wrong it looks like. how pitiful

What she did is inexcusable and defies explanation and needs no further comment so none was made
He is at fault because he had more that enough time to act for the benefit of the child(ren) and did nothing only to admit a guilty conscious after it was too late.
THE MOTHER SHOULD FACE PUNISHMENT TO THE FULL EFFECT, and in my opinion she is not human at all but rather something else disgusting and horrible

NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE ALOWED TO DO THAT TO ANOTHER REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES . that shouldn't need explanation

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:54 PM
Okay caffeine makes me sleepy

Hydrocodone wakes me up and makes me itchy

I have commitment issues because i should have been committed

People are happy to see me and sad when i leave but don't understand why i make them feel that way

what am i and whats my problem?

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:47 PM
my gosh.. i bought new shoes for the trip and everything!!! well i haven't yet but buffalo skin moccasin boots are pricey just a little so i'm thinking about it...but the relocation expenses sheesh oh yeah it gets cheeper if ya let go of the baggage!

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:45 PM
show me something beautiful and its a win....the best date i ever had and to this day this man could probably show up and i do whatever he asked...

first date no flowers or candy or any of that crap i got a book... huxely's a brave new world....my god im still swooning!!! and all we did was talk over coffee fabulous!

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:30 PM

How about this problem?
Okay you attract people, flirting is easy but you get bored, easily distracted, and just plain turned off by the people that refuse to take a hint
Are you sure you know what you want are your standards too high or too low?
Do you spend too much time focused around one particular area of your life?
Are you happy with you?
Can you shrug off break ups or does it feel like the world is ending?

I count 5...where are the rest of the questions??
huh

HEY!! it says i get easily distracted!! I saw something shiny and forgot...i know i had a candy bar somewhere....

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:27 PM
my god...how can you watch that happen an be too scared to move?