Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Mon 03/07/11 05:09 PM

Sand, mainly. A bit of rusty nails, then wash it down with windex.

A typical Sunday meal looks like this:

Appetizer: Cement chowder with plastic bullets.
Soup: Rustic architecture books from the eighteenth century.
Main course: Baked clay, roasted priests' teeth. For veggies, steamed locomotives.
Dessert: Sand from the Sahara.

Apperitif: Coca-cola. (My doctor advises me against this drink... my wife (bless her soul) choked on it; and my children are selling their gold teeth collection to afford the habit.)

thats just too funny

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/06/11 01:20 PM
in that instance its not about religion but rather about quality of life...would you rather a household pet suffer a difficult end or go quietly without pain...in more severe instances suppose you were in a war zone and saw someone with injuries you knew would only end in death...but it would take time and they were begging you to end their suffering would you force them to die in slow pain and agony or would you allow them a swifter end?

rlynne's photo
Sat 03/05/11 08:24 PM
when something is familiar good or bad its absence fells abnormal or wrong so you miss it...

especially if its primarily associated with a sense of comfort or security, even happiness

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/04/11 04:22 PM
of course

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/04/11 03:46 PM

Are you practical or philisophical?

Im a dreamer

I'm sorry you were talking i got lost somewhere in my head there for a min

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:39 PM
My experience is that shy people are often passed over because the second party doesn't realize there is an attraction...or neither realize the potential or present attraction..and then there is that pesky self doubt.

But I agree, its a rough deal to meet people if you are shy....a lot of good gets passed over

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:28 PM
I have a thing for rough hands too

it means to me that they work for a living..good strong rough hands is a sign they are good a what they do.. which means they are good a bringing home the bacon...its subconscious and not so true in the US but it used to be a common connection

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:25 PM
and now I know what you are talking about....yay! with the immediate knee jerk reaction of..ew thats gross, no offense

but another question..what if you knew someone who had be faithful responsible and exclusive for every relationship they had and ended up with the SH** end of the bargain..because the other person brought it home....would you condemn them without consideration or would you be able to see past that, even still would that change your decision when and if that conversation (dubbed the whats your plan?) came up?

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:19 PM

Honestly If i walk through a club, with
long blonde hair, curves showing, a bit of boob out and swing my hips in a shorter outfit, , a large number of the general population of men do look,

I don't mean to be rude, but duh.

so would the women...we just won't go up and try to hit on you

shapely legs

full lips

a tiny waist

and wide hips

give her big any colored eyes with long thick lashes

straight white teeth

and a large bust line

she could have long hair short hair no hair intentionally of any color so long as its not falling out in patches and she is going to get looked at and hit on

its more about your air of confidence and whether you maintain grooming yourself

I have been invisible before and I have always been blonde..check any region ya like its still blonde

And I got told on one particular occasion... that nobody should be out to have a good time with a frown on their face and worries on their mind..yeah they threw in the cheesy pick up lines but they were right
you walk out without a care, be open, and fun-loving and you will attract people...no matter what you look like

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:10 PM

Just to keep them around. Would they love you without them?

no its not love when you support someone's insecurities..it enabling

I would hope that they would love you without them but the honest truth is that its a coin toss and their are no guarantees

but the only way for a person to love fully is to find happiness in themselves...if this question is being posed I'm going for they are probably not happy

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 06:07 PM
In studies people have shown to be most attracted to their genetic opposite because it will produce the most genetically strong offspring

also to that note and in direct contradiction to the above people are also shown to be attracted to those whom share similar traits to family members that inspire comfort....why she looks for someone like her dad or why he without realizing it wants someone with his mother's a**

the reason why a um, gracious posterior is attractive...well if your waist is smaller than your hips its an indication you can bear children well....

clear skin and even skin tone is an indication of youth and health as are glossy thick locks of hair....

there have been studies that show women on the pill, over time become more attracted to the feminine man....rather than the more biologically sound masculine man(for breeding purposes) this is due to the hormones that stop the whole pregnancy problem

so the conclusion is you're attracted to those with whom breeding would be most beneficial....

what do you think about that?

rlynne's photo
Wed 03/02/11 05:38 PM
What is HSV? and I know about the HPV mostly because of all the interest in the gardisil vaccine....But what most people don't know is that HPV has numerous different strands and is the same virus that causes common warts...albeit its still gross but

I still think there is too much dogma about these diseases, with due understanding due to the lack of obvious signs the person is ill....I mean really would you want to roll in the hay with some one who had recently acquired...say malaria? no you'd avoid them till they got better....but diseases that can stay dormant or have no cures..they just hang out on or in your system after you've gotten them...that takes some pretty heavy duty understanding ....understandably geesh how would you even be able to make that decision yeah I really care for you and am attracted to you but..this can't go any further because I really don't want a chronic infectious illness...how would that conversation even go down?

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 08:13 PM

Well I am not a man, and i dont know what it is like to be Brunette, or any other colour, but i do know that being me, I often get taken for dumb and easygrumble
Hmm could be that i am a little ditzy but thats not on purpose its just me, somewhere the brain misses some logical things.what
And for some reason a lot of men seem to think that just because you are friendly that you would like them to give you the honour of sleeping with them. That was pretty much the reason I came to mingle as i was sick of men thinking that one hello and I was ready to jump into bed.noway
I guess even on here, you get all the drongo's who ask you stupid questions in the first email, I had to request that men stop asking for sex or to get married in the first message, and i literally got close to 100 messages some days until I changed my profile. I dont know if that was because i was blonde or because they just think I am stupid.embarassed Even now I have changed my profile to state that I will only be friends and I still get piles of dumb messages, they dont even think to look at what i have written so arnt really interested enough to see if my brain is there or not. It appears that that is not really important.

I might change my profile again and put that i have some horrid disease that i would like to share.:angry:

Dye your hair for a few months and take notes. I would be interested in your results.

noway noway No way, blonde hair doesn not dye well, I tried putting a red hair moose through it once and it turned pink. another time we put some stuff that was supposed to wash out and it was a nice bright blue , we where using it for a party and i was stuck with blue hair for almost a month.. Definately not a good look.
Oh and having blue hair does not make people attracted to you.tears

yes and blondes are told from birth that people pay to have that hair color so why would you dye it?...that and the work it takes to keep your hair a color it didn't start at...okay so i watch other people work or not work at it either way i don't like the results...having never been a brunette I don't know

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 07:56 PM
awww so googoo eyes now and happy for you

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 07:49 PM
When a broom falls unexpectedly company is coming

bad luck too spill the salt throw a pinch over your left shoulder to counter act this

if your nose itches a lover is thinking about you but cannot see you

if the bottom of your right foot itches you will be taking a journey

if your right palm itches you will be receiving money if the left you will be paying out

seeing a sparrow or finch indicates a pregnancy or new birth

seeing a screech owl is a sign of death

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 07:41 PM
I'm actually interested in this :)

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 07:28 PM

Well after coming home from a
america, I was really shocked.surprised

I had grown up believing that it was THE LAND OF THE FREE. what

what But what the heck does that meanwhat

I left a country that I thought was having trouble.
I arrived in a country that I saw trouble everywhere.

I left a country where we talk to everyone,
I arrived in a country where its like nobody is game to talk to you.

I left a country where, where if you want to get up off your butt and work then your opportunities are limitless.
I arrived in a country where it seems you opportunities to succeed are limited.

I left home knowing that my children can leave school at 16 or 18 ifhey choose and walk into a good job here and not have to worry as long as they put in the effort.
I arrived in a country, that it seems like the children are in school forever and even if they want to work, they still may have trouble. and if their marks are not great, then their options are limited.

I left home feeling able to walk around without a worry.
I arrived to a place where everyone tells me to be careful , but of what, someone stealing my bagsurprised my stuffsurprised but why, , dont put your stuff downslaphead I dont want to carry it forever.
dont be to friendly. Well what am i supposed to do. Honestly dont this and dont that. i felt like i was 2.

I stopped and asked a soldier for his picture, and it seemed like i had shocked the poor boy just by asking. Why, I was just being friendly. And i wanted his picture. surely this is not strange.

I talked to a navy man for 2 hours on a plane who thought australians where friendly becasue I told him my life storywhat Well what else do you do, when you sit next to someone. hmm now he is coming to australia to visit us on his next trip. soo cool i made a new friend, but it was like peole dont just make random friends.

The next plane I made friends with an Architect, (cant spell it) and he and his wife both have to work to be comfortable, but there daughter struggles inschool and they are worried about her when she is older as she wont have as good an oportunity with out a great education. What happens over there to all those children who dont,have the schooling, how do they cope. We dont need it here.

Hmmm then I found that although everyone was wonderful, people seem trapped in there own little prisons, its like everyone is too scared to smile or let peole see who they really are inside.

When did you all dance in the street, or run around inthe rain, or just giggle beceu you could. or stop and chat to someone you dont know for an hour or two. Or ring a wrong number and make new friends.

anyway, what doyou think that THE LAND OF THE FREE MEANS.
Just it didnt appear free when i was there. so what do you think it actually means.

I'm afraid we as a country have forgotten the fundamentals....there are a lot of impositions on how things are supposed to be done..the reason for higher education is because the blue collar jobs have mostly been outsourced..those that remain don't offer much reward, except that having a job nowadays is a reward in and of itself...

The land of the free is now nothing more than an idea...as this country has so prospered that that ideal isn't ideal, oddly enough, for our mindset as a country....but "the streets are still paved with gold" for those with ambition..without expectation...for those who know what its like to not have anything and haven't grown up to learn to accept...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 07:03 PM
I'm a waitress...if its done its so I can walk again without wincing of course..then I realized i could just by new shoes

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 07:01 PM

Lobster, Hunan Shrimp, Chili, Pad Thai, Salad, Steak, Ribs, Trout, Mango, Peaches, Apples, Nuts, Crepes and Indian buffet.

laugh

not exclusively and not in that order

I must be as exotic and filling as you then..lol ah the many flavors of the world...it does make for a pretty expensive pantry though...

rlynne's photo
Tue 03/01/11 06:44 PM
If his platform was equitable rights for every american regardless of race sexual orientation, economic status etc. then I'm sure he is upholding what he has stated he would do...the turning point of electing him as president was supposed to bring the definition of change, a sign to the end of discrimination...by not defending DOMA...he is saying just that...each and every person who is a citizen of the united states will have rights equal to any other, perhaps no state should have to recognize marriage of any kind...well then it could trickle down to recognizing child support, say the states no longer have to recognize that, oh the of course there are wills or life insurance why should you recognize that from state to state either?
Because there have been cases where life partners, because the state did not recognize their relationship lost on last will and testament directives...a man lost his home, his property, and his life long partner after a horrible drawn out illness and when the man who passed became unconscious during his hospitalization, his partner wasn't even allowed in the hospital room, because he was neither family nor spouse...does that sound american?

personal affiliations or condemnations are irrelevant. This is politics..not moral righteousness....there is a reason why the symbol of justice is blindfolded, there is a reason why the statue of liberty holds a torch....its a shame when our personal disdain and lack of understanding causes us to loose sight of why we had those symbols in the first place

to sacrifice what they stood for, what they hopefully stand for.....is to say that all the lives sacrificed for the ideals of this country were for naught....for better or for worse our ideals begin with freedom, liberty... make it run across the board...the more you see the negatives of that philosophy but to question of restructure that would be to undermine the foundations of our country...