Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/26/11 03:05 PM
okay, what kind you like I'll pick it up while I'm at the store

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:39 PM
I'm not sure how to feel about this one..erotic definitely, romantic, initially...the ending, was it intended to be circular to the beginning or is it more of a suggestive cliff hanger?

definitely attention grabbing. . .

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:25 PM
wow, maybe you should run the country.

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:22 PM
fifty to eighty percent of your total gross income
sex on a daily basis
minor car repair

don't bug me when i'm acting crazy
if its not nice keep your mouth shut
general powers of attorney

you'll get three square meals
your bills are paid and house kept up
don't bring other women, disease, or anything worthy of felony home
We'll get a long just fine

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 05:15 PM

It's not about any "dogma". It's about worshiping, loving, uplifting, and worshiping our father who art in heaven.

Baloney.

What do you continually draw on to support your claims?

You continually post numbered verses directly from specific dogma every time you want to make a claim.

Take away the dogma, and you have nothing to support your claims.

It's entirely about worshiping dogma.

Period.

Without your dogma you have NOTHING!

If we're talking about the moon scientifically, would you not use a book to show evidence of what you're saying? If we're talking about anything to do with history, would you not use a book to show evidence of what you're saying? It's not about the book we call the bible. It's about the information inside of it. It's not about any dogma, it's about the knowledge of our father. We do not bow to the bible, we do not pray to the bible, we do not worship the bible. The bible is merely a book. What is important is the knowledge it contains. It contains the knowledge of our heavenly father and the way to achieve the award of eternal life.

The bible is allegorical meant to teach lessons to further understand reasoning or purpose of the basic principles of the faith.

It has been twisted contorted and otherwise used by men to acquire power...you have to find faith understanding and acceptance in your heart....

Science is recording observation or undeniable fact...therefore irrelevant to use or compare to religious theories

The bible should be read and reflected on...but however inspired at the end of the day no matter if its black or red ink.. its the work of man written and compiled and sorted through

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 05:02 PM
depends somedays I'm OCD and wish to get the most out of neatly wiping(fold) and other days I just want to drain wipe and get on with business(wad) (of course please wash your hands post bathroom use people, not doing so is just gross)

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 04:59 PM
artio..thats too funny

for the question...letting it go actually makes you the stronger person and the nicer you are about it the more of an effect it will have.....if she is being condescending its because she wants to fulfill her insecurities in pointing out your mistakes...the problem with that? You don't actually care go ahead and let it just roll off...

rlynne's photo
Fri 02/25/11 04:54 PM

In the US its been decades since I've seen any "rules" parents set for their children actually dictate whom they choose to have a relationship.....However, I have seen people use those "pre requisites" as a way to get out of a relationship (potential or active) because they simply can't say, I just don't feel that way about you.

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/24/11 03:09 PM
what?

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/24/11 03:05 PM
yes ma'am!!

Hey List any other movies that inspire that feel good nostalgia with a sense of danger..mystery or tragedy!

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:59 PM
American Gangster rocks!!! SHEESH hollywood makes this stuff look so good darn it all nostalgia!

rlynne's photo
Tue 02/22/11 05:18 PM
I have always thought that in the biblical context the idea of being meek or submissive was not to surrender self defense but rather to have humility to acknowledge that you are not the be all end all of creation, that you are a part of a whole

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 08:05 PM

OK. I don't deny that at all. It's hard to expect to be loved when you've just killed an entire wedding party.

The thing that strikes me is that that stuff doesn't seem to be a part of the present situation. Anti-Americanism just hasn't been involved. That is why I applaud President Obama for not having sided with the Governments in these middle-east countries. Of course, we don't know what is happening behind the scenes, but everything I have heard sez that Obama has been pressuring for moderation by these Governments.

Obama is a screen a face for an organization just like the vast majority of the more recent presidents. He is just as human as the rest of us and is privy to say and advice from others whom, by structure he should at least listen too for better or worse...

I wish I had more opportunity to travel or play in politics but my life's direction falls in line with hearth and home...so forgive my lack of knowledge on a great many things or my naiveté my heart lies with the plights of everyday people who wake up and do what they know to do to try and bring happiness and security to their lives and the lives of their families

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:54 PM
I have, its not my thing.
I don't really care about its legality
And people that continue to do it later in life, with the exception of maybe three people in life that i know, they are bums of course.. right now I don't get to associate so much with the "cream of the crop" Its what I get for being a waitress...people who smoke aren't all bad I just think they loose so much of their potential in escaping, but I also think they are the least hazardous of those seeking escape

no offense to those who partake, I can cite its use for medicinal purposes too those I find valid for people who are honest about their medicinal use

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:49 PM

I dont like people who blatantly lie and honestly expect that their audience is so stupid so as not to notice they’re lying. It kind of makes me wonder if it’s a total projective thing. Are they really that stupid to think we don’t all know they are lying?

Lying serves its purpose to protect people who don't want to be found, to protect information that shouldn't be had by some, etc.

Although I'm sure this experience was not about that....i maintain it serves a purpose.

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:37 PM
Edited by rlynne on Mon 02/21/11 07:43 PM
elaborate on "the meek inheriting the earth"

thats the part I am seeking to better understand

that phrase in present in Matthew in regards to the beatitudes or blessing contained in the Sermon on the Mount and reflected in Luke....blessings for those who would be otherwise considered without hope

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:34 PM

THe US was not the influential party simply our involvement was a catalyst. Every human was born desiring free will when they see that collectively it can be obtained they strive for it instead of being submissive....the problem with freedom is that people do not regulate themselves well and too often they care for no one but themselves and their families...if you look at countries like the US and some European countries family is even undermined when it comes to individual success and desires. Power should only be given to those who do not seek it, at least in a community sense.

The middle east didn't hate us until they saw we would harm everyone the guilty and the innocent on blind orders....the US is hated because of the hurt done to survivors caught in the crossfire

That is true but there are other reasons too. These countries are primarily Islamic and we are seen as supporters of the Jews (because we are). This is a feud and we have taken sides with their hated enemy.

"The friend of my enemy is my enemy."

For the religious zealots yes and I am aware that it is part of the doctrine of islam to destroy non believers, a horrible thing to abide by...in my opinion, as for the average citizen i believe we make too many generalizations in regards to everyone its simply to easy to find distaste in things you don't understand and its so hard to over come things that have been ingrained in you since infancy

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:29 PM
no but thank you for the reply I was looking for a more text book start to a broad based study...heres the odd part I could pull out any of the three versions of the bible I have but I wanted to cross reference after I got a social poll however it seems as though no one has the answers or willingness to post them...perhaps i will still get a response :)

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:21 PM

.the US is hated because of the hurt done to survivors caught in the crossfire
I don't think that's true The US is hated because of a long history of propping up repressive regimes in the name of "stability". This is nothing new.

My understanding of it comes from individuals, people I know or have come across in my life, that have lived through worlds and circumstances I could never pretended to understand. When a man losses half of his family because a wedding or a funeral was occurring in or near a spot that was labeled for bombing
he has every right to hate us, how could we ever pretend to understand their point of view when we are graced with a blindness about what their lives are like...even soldiers who have gone multiple times and come back, they know more than the average citizen surely but I haven't met one who said they knew what those nations are going through, except in detachment I have have known many soldiers who admit to understanding why they would find disdain and hated in regards to the US

rlynne's photo
Mon 02/21/11 07:13 PM
Edited by rlynne on Mon 02/21/11 07:13 PM

I count 5...where are the rest of the questions??
huh

I thought it was just a reference to Alanis' "21 Things I Want In A Lover."

When I think about that song and actually try to make a list of the qualities I look for in potential partners, I keep ending up with the list of the qualities I'd like for other people to see in me. Which means that I instinctively end up looking for someone a bit like myself. Unfortunately, experience has taught me that the things that I think I want and the things that are actually best for me or that I actually need in any given situation, more often than not end up being two very different things.

I want to try that now ty for the idea