Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:14 PM

InvictusV stated >>>

Moe.. Moe.. Moe..

It's science man.. You can't argue with that. Haven't you learned from the man made global warming debate that once someone claims their views are based on science then it is case closed?

No scientist in the history of the world has ever been wrong... Come on man.. You know that..

mightymoe stated >>>
hmmmph...lol, how true...a paid scientist getting grants from a liberal government can never be wrong...especially when it goes with the current agenda...ohwell

You all aren't gonna keep...

Well, shucks...

"science" has been debating nature vs nurture since the 1860's after Galtons heritability study and his books on the subject.

It is now 2015 and even with the advances in "science" there is still a clear difference of opinion.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 02:43 PM

mightymoe stated >>>

a very small percentage of people are born with "dual" sexual organs, thats not the problem... when men or women decide they are not what they are born with, thats the problem... if they think they are NOT what they were born as, then you are 100% correct, it is a brain fault, as in something is wrong with their brain...

EXACTLY...there is now medical proof that there is a 'misplaced' connection within the BRAIN and you still keep harping about 'LIBERALS' like it is the end all cure all for the worlds woes!

ROTFLMAO Seriously...

just like a liberal, you want to twist things around... did you not read what i typed? i noticed you just used part of my response, a part that suits your wants... the rest said that liberals just want to coddle them, not that their brain spasms are liberals fault...

now you know why i can't stand liberals, they are all pretty much just like you, thinking they are so much smarter than everyone else... next time, post my whole response, then we can have a somewhat interesting conversation, instead of your spin tactics...

Moe.. Moe.. Moe..

It's science man.. You can't argue with that. Haven't you learned from the man made global warming debate that once someone claims their views are based on science then it is case closed?

No scientist in the history of the world has ever been wrong... Come on man.. You know that..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 01:24 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Wed 05/20/15 01:25 PM

There is an article on my san antonio dot com that has a reply from the school.

It says the boy was placed into a "SAFE'" room.. Not a FOCUS room because his behavior was either endangering himself or other students.

The boy admitted to his mother that he is often taken out of the class room for misbehavior.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Focus-Room-complaint-subject-of-NBISD-probe-6270554.php

Everyone....

I checked this link 3 times. ( And many on this case & others like now under investigation in USA.

The boy did not "admit " as in confessing a crime. He told his mother " that is where the BAD kids go".
He is 9 with ADHD, if an adult refers to him as BAD, he will believe that.
The teacher & the school called it a "focus room". So the boy & his mom & other parents believe it. And reported that to the district, the police, other parents & blogged it as a " focus room".
The room does NOT meet the states standards as a ' focus room " (Probably not the standards of a "safe room " either. And definitely does NOT meet the standards for a 'special needs' child...NOT even in size.

The mother only seen the room because she was assertive & insisted in being BROUGHT to where her son was HELD. And she took the photos.

A " focus room" & a " safe room" are NEVER to be used as punishment. And BOTH have requirements & TIME limits. * sitting in a circle the teacher herself drew on the cold floor is not one of them.... " Earning classroom minutes" ? An ADHD child usually can not sit in a chair that long. But she didn't know that? spock

NOT all of Alex's statement is being released. for his protection (& the investigation). Which is on the TV channels, I LISTED also.

* I'm not listing 16 links or anymore for that matter, those who see the big picture, see it, those that care & think children have rights will want to check & know.... like I did. :angel:
Those that don't never will. Oh well.*

The "safe room " is supposed to be used as a last resort, so children do not hurt themselves or other children.

ONLY 24 states have " focus rooms" & or " safe rooms". It is up to each district to determine the code & regulations for them. * In some states and or districts, solitary confinement is deemed psychological abuse and is referred to legally as 'lnhumane treatment' & is equal to any physical abuse & subsequent prosecution*

Right now..Texas & Louisiana(in case anyone wants to check WHERE some users are from) & because those states are in news ( this past few days) & being investigated for violations. Which isn't really a new thing. Some cases (I read about today) are from 4 years ago. But there must be more....
(some abuse is on the schools own videos)

I'm out of here... maybe a chit chat thread laugh Have fun

"Snowden said his son, who hasn't returned to school since Wednesday, spoke of repeatedly being placed in the room for misbehaving."

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:36 AM
Anyone can make any claim they want. I believe that too many people give the government way too much credit.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 05/19/15 04:31 PM
There is an article on my san antonio dot com that has a reply from the school.

It says the boy was placed into a "SAFE'" room.. Not a FOCUS room because his behavior was either endangering himself or other students.

The boy admitted to his mother that he is often taken out of the class room for misbehavior.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Focus-Room-complaint-subject-of-NBISD-probe-6270554.php

InvictusV's photo
Tue 05/19/15 10:32 AM
This seems extreme, obviously, but there has to be a point where disruptive kids need to be moved, so those kids that want to be able to learn free from nonsense can.

Until it is known what this kid was doing, it is hard to base any judgements on more than the article and pictures.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:34 PM

10 cops vs 10 ex military with combat training and its a no contest.

They are scared of all these guys that came back from Iraq and Afghanistan.

yea, but the big guns makes the cops look cool...

Yeah they look cool... When they don't have to worry about someone taking aim

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 04:22 PM
10 cops vs 10 ex military with combat training and its a no contest.

They are scared of all these guys that came back from Iraq and Afghanistan.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:32 AM

i hear ya invictus, that whole assange snowden part doesnt make much sense, but why would a government op. be claimin the US does false flag attacks?

Go look at what he has been up to recently. He was writing for the Huffington post. If you want to know look at what he wrote and who he wrote it to.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:00 AM

just finished, i still must be missing something?

No evidence to support the claim.

Do you believe him when he said Assange works for Mossad and Snowden is a CIA operative that was ordered by Obama to disclose what he did to bring the NSA down a peg?

honestly, no i didnt agree with him when he said that. i dont believe that to be true. thats probably the only thing i didnt agree with. as far as the whole false flag issue goes though, he's not the only one who has claimed our government is involved in false flag attacks.

i know im going to sound like a broken record but once again.

boston bombing - media said younger tsarnaev was shot or shot himself in the throat to avoid answering questions... there is a picture of him surrendering, arms up in the air, nothing wrong with his neck.
said the older brother was killed in a shootout when theres a picture of him in handcuffs.

so obviously someone wanted to shut both of them up. who would want to shut them up and why? why was their unarmed friend murdered in his house by FBI agents? why was DHS running drills with bombs in backpacks? like seriously that whole thing screams false flag.

gulf of tonkin - never happened! false flag

and lets not forget 9/11 when the government once again with their "drills" just happened to be running a drill that day in the scenario of terrorists flying planes into buildings. 2 planes knocked down 3 buildings because apparently the jet fuel was so hot it melted the steel, but yet it didnt melt the hi-jackers passport that they found in the rubble..
and lets not forget the pentagon, that was hit by a plane, and remarkably there was no wreckage of a plane! just a hole in the building. i dont see why most people cant see this its so obvious.

but like i said i didnt agree with what he said about snowden and assange, i think hes wrong there.

You have to ask yourself what is his motivation to completely discredit those two?

On the surface I would tend to believe that would be something a government operative would be saying, not someone that believes in open source intelligence.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:58 AM

just finished, i still must be missing something?

No evidence to support the claim.

Do you believe him when he said Assange works for Mossad and Snowden is a CIA operative that was ordered by Obama to disclose what he did to bring the NSA down a peg?

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:18 AM

i just read a whole article on him, im not seeing whats bad about him. am i missing something?

Did you watch the entire segment of his interview?

no i didnt watch a video, i only read a couple articles. ill check it out. exactly which video are you talking about, on the infowars site?

It's on RT Max Keiser Episode 731..

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:06 AM

i just read a whole article on him, im not seeing whats bad about him. am i missing something?

Did you watch the entire segment of his interview?

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 08:18 AM

just saying, makes ya wonder. if even people inside the intelligence community are saying this, it should atleast be considered.

Nothing should be considered until you look at that persons body of work and take in to account creditability and motivations.

Robert David Steele, former Marine, CIA case officer, and US co-founder of the US Marine Corps intelligence activity

With 18 years experience working across the US intelligence community, followed by 20 more years in commercial intelligence and training, Steele's exemplary career has spanned almost all areas of both the clandestine world.

Steele started off as a Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer. After four years on active duty, he joined the CIA for about a decade before co-founding the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity, where he was deputy director. Widely recognised as the leader of the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) paradigm, Steele went on to write the handbooks on OSINT for NATO, the US Defense Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Special Operations Forces. In passing, he personally trained 7,500 officers from over 66 countries.

In 1992, despite opposition from the CIA, he obtained Marine Corps permission to organise a landmark international conference on open source intelligence – the paradigm of deriving information to support policy decisions not through secret activities, but from open public sources available to all. The conference was such a success it brought in over 620 attendees from the intelligence world.

But the CIA wasn't happy, and ensured that Steele was prohibited from running a second conference. The clash prompted him to resign from his position as second-ranking civilian in Marine Corps intelligence, and pursue the open source paradigm elsewhere. He went on to found and head up the Open Source Solutions Network Inc. and later the non-profit Earth Intelligence Network which runs the Public Intelligence Blog.

i think his body of work speaks for itself.

What you didn't post is his more recent history.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:43 AM

just saying, makes ya wonder. if even people inside the intelligence community are saying this, it should atleast be considered.

Nothing should be considered until you look at that persons body of work and take in to account creditability and motivations.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:01 PM

US Intelligence Officer: “Every Single Terrorist Attack In US Was A False Flag Attack”
“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services"

by Liveleak | May 16, 2015

Apart from documents that have outlined supposed terrorist threats, like Al-Qaeda, and their connection to US intelligence agencies, like the CIA, there are a number of whistleblowers that have come out adding more fuel to the fire. Because not many are even aware of these documents, letting people know about a truth that can be hard for people to accept, let alone ponder the possibility is very important. It’s just one aspect of the veil that’s been blinding the masses for quite some time now.

The latest whistleblower is David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence. He is a former CIA clandestine services case officer, and this is what he had to say:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

What Is A “False Flag Attack?”

A great example of a false flag attack is 9/11, something that many people believe to be a creation of US intelligence agencies, or some entity above the government (one that controls what Eisenhower called “the military industrial complex”). The idea is that these so called terrorist attacks are created by this group, in order to justify the infiltration of other countries, and to justify a heightened state of “national security.” As a result, in the eyes of the citizenry, war and mass murder are justified, when the intentions behind these actions are something the citizenry has no idea about. This is why we see a false sense of patriotism programmed into many people, especially in the United States. Men and women join this massive military machine with good hearts, thinking that they are serving their country and fighting terrorism, when they are doing the complete opposite. They are only participating in a fabricated war based on lies and misinformation.

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, and any informed intelligence officer knows this. But, there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an intensified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive TV watchers to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the United States.” – Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook.

Today, we might be seeing the same thing with ISIS. Although there are no verified documents like there are when it comes to Al-Qaeda, given what that information shows us, combined with Wikileaks documents and statements from insiders, we could be looking at the same thing.

Not long ago, FBI whistleblower stated that:

“The US is reviving terror scare with ISIS to promote the terror war industry.”

You can read more about that story here

Again, 9/11 is a great example and you can find out more information about that here. http://www.collective-evolution.com/?s=9%2F11

http://www.infowars.com/us-intelligence-officer-every-single-terrorist-attack-in-us-was-a-false-flag-attack/

The latest whistleblower is David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence. He is a former CIA clandestine services case officer.

guess he's just another "conspiracy theorist" or "loon".

hmmmmm

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/15/15 07:15 PM

The Soviet Union Under Joseph Stalin

Starting in the late 1920s, Joseph Stalin launched a series of five-year plans intended to transform the Soviet Union from a peasant society into an industrial superpower. His development plan was centered on government control of the economy and included the forced collectivization of Soviet agriculture, in which the government took control of farms. Millions of farmers refused to cooperate with Stalin’s orders and were shot or exiled as punishment. The forced collectivization also led to widespread famine across the Soviet Union that killed millions.

Stalin ruled by terror and with a totalitarian grip in order to eliminate anyone who might oppose him. He expanded the powers of the secret police, encouraged citizens to spy on one another and had millions of people killed or sent to the Gulag system of forced labor camps. During the second half of the 1930s, Stalin instituted the Great Purge, a series of campaigns designed to rid the Communist Party, the military and other parts of Soviet society from those he considered a threat.

Additionally, Stalin built a cult of personality around himself in the Soviet Union. Cities were renamed in his honor. Soviet history books were rewritten to give him a more prominent role in the revolution and mythologize other aspects of his life. He was the subject of flattering artwork, literature and music, and his name became part of the Soviet national anthem. His government also controlled the Soviet media.

agriculture - On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_executive_orders_food_supply.html#ixzz3aFwMT3dD
This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.

The power to seize control and take over these resources is delegated to the following government authorities:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_executive_orders_food_supply.html#ixzz3aFwUYZGU

secret police - September 14, 2013
Snowden leaks reveal size of US Secret Police

By Mark Wachtler

September 14, 2013. (ONN) When Booz Allen Hamilton spy Edward Snowden leaked volumes of top secret government spy documents, it didn’t only expose the federal government’s spying on Americans and US allies. It also exposed for the first time exactly how many agencies, employees and money America’s spy apparatus enjoys. The list includes some surprising domestic spies.
As it has always been for decades, specific yearly spending on America’s secret police is…a secret. But thanks to the recent intelligence leaks by Edward Snowden, the American people now know exactly how much money and manpower the federal government uses toward spying on Americans and the rest of the world.

citizen spies - Stop the Government from Turning Neighbor Against Neighbor!
In one of the most misguided responses to the terrorist attacks, President Bush is proposing a program to recruit one million volunteers to act as spies and informants against their neighbors. Initially, the proposed program would have recruited letter carriers, utility workers, cable installers and others whose jobs allow them access to private residences to report "suspicious" activity. Due to intense public outrage, the Administration has now announced a scaled back version that would exclude postal and utility workers.

Despite what Attorney General Ashcroft and the Justice Department have said, the threat of this dangerous program, Operation TIPS (Terrorist Information and Prevention System), has unfortunately not yet abated. As it stands now, TIPS would still recruit volunteers who work in the transportation, trucking, shipping, maritime, and mass transit industries. The only way to disable TIPS once and for all is through congressional action. https://www.aclu.org/stop-government-turning-neighbor-against-neighbor

forced labor camps - SLAVE LABOR CAMPS IN AMERICA

Detainment facilities are being and have been built on domestic US military bases for an emergency influx of prisoners. What kind of emergencies do they have in mind? Economic or natural disaster scenarios of course come to mind, but we must also face the everyday reality of the police state that we are living in RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA. The "Military Commissions Act of 2006" effectively did away with Habeas Corpus. If you are considered to be an enemy of the state, through action or otherwise, you could be thrown in prison. Let's not forget that the pseudo-trial that you may receive will have evidence of your own confessions perhaps given up during torture, although perhaps not torture by the new definition. Also, the US Army Regulation 210-35 "Civilian Inmate Labor Program" plays a major role in the ramping up of the police state. The "Civilian Inmate Labor Program" is a revision of the regulation passed and signed by Bill Clinton in 1997. 210-35 is currently valid and fully operative.

The regulations specify that army personnel running the prison camps will prepare an "Inmate Labor Plan" that will comply with 18 U.S.C. 4125(a), governing civilian inmate labor. That section of the U.S. Code allows the U.S. attorney general to make available to the heads of U.S. departments, including the Army, the services of U.S. prisoners to engage in labor, including "constructing or repairing roads, cleaning, maintaining and reforesting public lands, building levees and constructing or repairing any other public ways or works financed wholly or in major part by funds appropriated by Congress." PRISONERS COULD ALSO BE ORDERED TO WORK FOR PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESSES. Who needs to pay for labor, when you can use the prison population for your slave labor?

In America today anyone can be arrested for pretty much anything. Charges are optional, as long as you can be considered to be an enemy of the state. Having a dissenting opinion makes you fair game. Anyone can be thrown in prison, without trial or even a lawyer to advise them. Once an individual is in prison, they can and likely will be sent off to the "Civilian Inmate Labor Program" camps. The U.S. prison population is working for various industries for a pittance. For the tycoons who have invested in the prison industry, it has been like finding a pot of gold. They don't have to worry about strikes or paying unemployment insurance, vacations or comp time. All of their workers are full-time, and never arrive late or are absent because of family problems; moreover, if they don't like the pay of 25 cents an hour and refuse to work, they are locked up in isolation cells.

There are approximately 2 million inmates in state, federal and private prisons throughout the country. According to California Prison Focus, "no other society in human history has imprisoned so many of its own citizens." The figures show that the United States has locked up more people than any other country: a half million more than China, which has a population five times greater than the U.S. Statistics reveal that the United States holds 25% of the world's prison population, but only 5% of the world's people. From less than 300,000 inmates in 1972, the jail population grew to 2 million by the year 2000. In 1990 it was one million. Ten years ago there were only five private prisons in the country, with a population of 2,000 inmates; now, there are 100, with 62,000 inmates. It is expected that by the coming decade, the number will hit 360,000, according to reports. What has happened over the last 10 years? Why are there so many prisoners? http://nstarzone.com/SYSTEM.html

targeting political enemies - Bulletin claims militia may launch terrorist attacks on Patriots’ Day

(Infowars) – A military bulletin called patriot groups and the militia “domestic extremists” who may launch terrorist attacks, a claim which follows a trend by the government to demonize libertarians and constitutionalists.

The bulletin, an e-mail from a U.S. Coast Guard command security officer which was leaked to Infowars, lumped militia members and patriots with “white supremacists” and claimed they may launch terror attacks on April 19th because it is a “significant date to domestic extremists.”

“Members of the patriot and militia movements, sovereign citizens and white supremacists recall April 19th as the date that the battles of Lexington and Concord started the American Revolution,” the bulletin read. “Citing (incorrectly) Title 10 USC references to the ‘unorganized militias’ and the constitutional right to bear arms, these groups believe that they are legally obligated to oppose the government should it become tyrannical.”
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/military-bulletin-labels-patriot-groups-militia-domestic-terrorists-94531/#sthash.zkDwJwAU.dpuf. The person who shared the bulletin with Infowars described it as unprecedented.

The bulletin only adds to the growing concern over the military training to take on American citizens while the government continues to demonize libertarians and constitutionalists as “racists” and “extremists.”

Over the past weekend, for example, the National Guard performed “civil unrest” drills in Richmond, Calif., which featured role players screaming right-wing rhetoric.
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/military-bulletin-labels-patriot-groups-militia-domestic-terrorists-94531/#sthash.zkDwJwAU.dpuf

obama cult like following - Obama's cult of personality has turned US into 'a nation of enablers'
By Charles Hoskinson | February 13, 2014 | 12:00 am Law professor Jonathan Turley said he's astonished by how passive Americans -- especially Democrats -- have been to President Obama's abuse of executive power, which he said has become so dangerous it's making the U.S. political system unstable.

"I think that we've become a nation of enablers. We are turning a blind eye to a fundamental change in our system. I think many people will come to loathe that they remained silent during this period," Turley, who teaches at George Washington University, told Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Wednesday.

"I'm afraid this is beginning to border on a cult of personality for people on the Left."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-cult-of-personality-has-turned-us-into-a-nation-of-enablers/article/2544003

is it really so hard to see whats happening here?

Stalin blew those people up?

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/15/15 07:13 PM
Damn .. their Dahmer cheesesteaks were to die for...

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:52 PM

I wonder if he will be put to death?

The feds execute people... His days are slim and numbered.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:53 PM

She'll have her day in court and probably win.....

"" Evenson, through her lawyer, earlier this year
filed a discrimination charge with the federal
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission,
which will investigate the firing. Her lawyer,
Brian Butler, told The Montana Standard last
spring that Evenson is protected from
discrimination on the basis of pregnancy by
title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
The attorney won a similar case against an
archdiocese in Ohio last year when he
represented a woman who had become
pregnant while unwed while working at a
Catholic school. She was awarded $170,000
after the jury found the Roman Catholic
Archdiocese of Cincinnati had discriminated
against her by firing her once she became
pregnant by artificial insemination while
unmarried.
In that case, the jury was instructed that even
if an employee signed an employment contract
containing a morality clause, that does not
exempt that person’s employment from the
protections of federal and state anti-
discrimination laws. The jury was told that an
employee cannot waive his rights to be free
from unlawful discrimination.
Butler said that case made clear that an
employer, even if it is a religious institution,
cannot require an employee to sign a contract
giving up certain civil rights, which includes
the right of a woman to bear children.""

From my link on an earlier page

Not if the church proves she was a ministerial employee..