Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/07/16 08:02 PM

Prior to Columbus, American Indians
didn't call themselves "native Americans" either.

flowerforyou

That is because they are native to Asia.

Mitochondrial DNA testing proved this.

Its a fact...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/07/16 06:38 AM

I am glad our leadership cares about our future leaders,,,todays children

Say that to the families of the kids getting gunned down in Chicago and Baltimore on an almost daily basis.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/06/16 07:26 PM

She is in Canuckistan..

They will probably give her a medal.

Make sure your own back yard is clean before you start dissing mine. Remember, the terrorists who caused 9/11 were trained at a flight school in Florida.

We have kept your back yard clean for 70 years.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/06/16 04:57 PM
She is in Canuckistan..

They will probably give her a medal.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 03/28/16 07:20 PM

The Flydubai FZ981 crash in Rostov-on-Don, Russia, could have followed the pilots' failure to manage the landing after taking control of the system, media reveal citing flight data. The final minutes are said to have been full of arguments and screams of terror.

Now that decoding of the flight data recorders of the crashed Boeing is complete, an unnamed source told Russian daily Kommersant that pilot error is now dominating the investigation as the probable cause. It appears that while trying to gain altitude after an unsuccessful landing attempt in bad weather, one of the pilots pulled the control stick up too much, causing a stall break and an uncontrollable nosedive.

The Interstate Aviation Committee believes that the official results of the decoding will be made public within a week or two. Meanwhile, according to Kommersant's sources, the recorder revealed that flight FZ981 had made two attempts to land in automatic mode, and since a veering squall wind hampered the second attempt, the pilot decided to make a third approach for landing in manual mode. One of the pilots pressed the TOGA (Take off. Go around) button and turned off the autopilot, writes the daily.

Anonymous experts Kommersant talked to believe the pilot did not manage the diving rudder and horizontal stabilizer, which steer the plane in opposite directions - down and up, respectively. When the pilot pulled up, he put both the rudder and stabilizer in a sharp climb mode, somewhat fighter-jet style, plus enacted the TOGA regime's retracted flaps, decreasing ascending force. As a result, the aircraft lost speed and got into the beyond-stall angle of approach. All this led to an uncontrollable dive, the experts believe.

At that moment, the voice recorder is said to have registered a conflict between pilots. The pilot that tried to force the aircraft to gain altitude apparently turned the engines to powerful take-off mode, forcing the aircraft to continue its climb. The other pilot believed the situation was dangerous and apparently did the opposite: he pushed his own control over to bring the Boeing's nose down and prevent the sweeping up, while yelling at his colleague to stop doing it that way.

The pilots' contrary actions caused the controls of the aircraft to 'split': the Boeing 737's onboard computer was receiving mutually-exclusive commands from the two controls, which are usually operated synchronously. This rendered the plane out of control.

When they felt the plummeting sensation, the crew coordinated their actions, but it was already too late. The Boeing 737-800 was roaring at 325kph downwards at an angle of about 45 degrees. It burst into flames upon collision with the ground, killing all 62 people on board. During the last seconds before the collision both pilots were screaming with terror, Kommersant reports.

On March 20, Russia's Investigative Committee named pilot error or technical failure as the prime theories as to the cause of the Flydubai's Boeing 737-800 crash in Rostov-on-Don on March 19.

It is unclear from the recording which pilot was doing what, Kommersant notes. At first the investigators even believed that only one man was speaking the whole time. Now, to identify the voices of the deceased pilots, the expertise of their former colleagues and even relatives may be needed.

not a real surprise here.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 03/25/16 06:26 PM
On an Air Force installation a Restricted Area requires a secret security clearance.

Authorized use of deadly force does not mean you will be shot for crossing some imaginary line.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:53 PM

yep

it is always discretionary whether prosecutors pursue charges and which charges they pursue

but basically, any 'felony' involvement leaves one open to be charged with any and every possible outcome of that felony including death

and not just felonies, they charge for every crime they can, to keep the privatized prison economy going...

I think I remember when this approach really got rolling. It was during a period, I think in the 80's, when certain politicians decided to promote their party and themselves as hyper law-enforcement types. It was part of an overall attack on any and all of the various peoples who opposed any elements of their agenda. It was primarily Republican led, but included any conservative Democrats who wanted to make a name for themselves as well.

The idea of allowing local police who conducted drug busts, to take and resell any and all the assets of anyone they arrested for drug distribution, was a part of the same push.

Essentially, it's the inevitable result of any "righteousness-based" approach to the law. It always sounds great, when your vision is so obscured by emotion, that you imagine that ONLY the people you don't like, will become the targets of the invariably sloppily written laws.

This is pretty funny..

You do realize that individual states define felony murder, correct?

There is no cookie cutter definition devised by 1980's republicans.

Pennsylvania in 1794 was the first state to define a murder degree statue.

Illinois1827 ...that an “involuntary killing… in the commission of an unlawful act which in its consequences, naturally tends to destroy the life of a human being, or is committed in the prosecution of a felonious intent…shall be deemed and adjudged to be murder.”

New York and New Jersey 1829

http://birdsongslaw.com/2008/06/25/read-a-history-of-the-felony-murder-rule/

You offered no evidence of your claims. You were completely wrong and I can only surmise that your 'opinion' was based on your ideological disposition meant to further your propagandist agenda.

I have been on this site for a long time and I have seen the self professed intellectuals come and go.

One thing they all have in common is that when they get out of their comfort zone they all get exposed for what they truly are.

Stick with the self-aggrandizing holier than thou approach. That seems to be your comfort zone.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:05 PM
We can't go blaming muslims until we get all the facts.

haha..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 03/16/16 07:28 PM

The biggest impediment to change isn't the President. It rarely is. After all, Presidents talk about things like "hope and change" all the time, but if the Congress they face digs in it's heels and refuses to support the President at all, or outright undercuts them, as happened for the last six years, then nothing gets done, or damage gets done.

The point is, no matter how heroic a President Americans tell themselves they elected, if they keep putting obstructionists, political hacks, and or pre-bribed people into the Senate and the House, only more of the same will result.

This is pretty comical because Obama has pretty much gotten whatever the phuck he wanted.

If the Congress didn't bend over for him fast enough then he used an executive order.

And to be honest you don't have a single fact to back up your opinion in that entire post..

Where are the facts? Where is the evidence you always blather on about?

InvictusV's photo
Sun 03/13/16 07:14 PM
I find all of this very interesting.

Trump is the only Republican that practically every poll says Clinton beats easily in the general election.

You have to ask yourself.. Why are the useful idiots trying so hard to bring down Trump when they should be making damn sure he wins the nomination?

And Ms Harmony... Blacks don't like Trump because he is white it has nothing to do with his policies..

haha..

InvictusV's photo
Sat 03/12/16 06:26 AM

I strongly suggest you read the rest of the Qur'an, instead of picking out a few lines which are out of context. FYI the definition of the word "jihad" is "to struggle and strive"
. Stop spreading hate. How many countries have been illegally occupied by America? .. Its not a coincidence that so many muslims are committing these acts against America ( in the name of Jihad) As we speak, air strikes are being dropped on innocent children and women in Syria. Your logic must be that they're justified killings in the name of defence, right? Wrong. Its systematic genocide. The Qur'an states that in a war; women, children, animals & crops must be kept safe. (For the record, i along with 99% of muslims don't agree in the taking of an innocent life)

Islam is the fastest growing religion! Why do you think that is? I think the fear of its continual growth is what scares most anti-muslims. The words remain the same after 1400 years, on the other hand, there is a new testament of the bible released every year. Therefore, making it a "man-made" religion. I don't have one christian friend that goes to the church.

In my opinion, the western countries inflict more terror on muslims in the east instead of the other way around.

I suggest you learn the facts, before talking complete BS.

The definition for "islam" is peace. Muslims greet each other with the words "islam-u alaykum" which means, " peace be upon you"

I do however condemn ISIS, they do NOT represent muslims. An example is, blaming the whole of christianity for the KKK. Its unjust.

You think like many others, i.e., "it's not my fight", "it's not my religion", "I don't have to take any of the blame for what is happening worldwide in my my religion."

However, the truth is ...

There are basic flaws in the teachings of Islam.
There are basic flaws in the practice of Islam.
There were basic flaws in the creation of Islam.
All the terrorists who "practice" Islam the wrong way were taught by their parents, teachers, peers, and comrades.

Religion begins at home.

Enlighten me on these so called "flaws" ... I haven't seen any solid facts as of yet.
Many of these so called "terrorists" were once innocent civilians, whose family members were killed. Bombs were dropped on theirMothers, sisters, children while they slept at night. They struggled and strived while this continued... All of a sudden, they have nothing to lose. They want justice at any cost. They are desperate. Nobody would voluntarily strap themselves to a scuicide vest for no reason? It is a natural human instinct, a code of survival to protect ourselves. ISIS and other militant groups are wrong theres no doubt about it... But they are desperate. Put yourself in their shoes? What would you do in this situation? I for one would fight and protect my loved ones from oppression.

The "terrorists" are not the problem. They are the symptom of a much larger problem. The problem being oppression from the west.

All but one of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi.

No western country has attacked Saudi Arabia. So there were no bombs dropped on their mothers, sisters, children when they slept at night.

The leaders were western educated living in Europe. They had nothing to lose?

Before 9-11 there was only once where WE were involved in a war in the ME and that was to save Muslims in Kuwait from being savaged by Iraqis.

So would you care to rethink your justification or will you just move on to play the Palestinian card.

I know that one is coming soon.

9/11 was not a terrorist attack. Impossible. It is impossible for a steel reinforced structure to collapse in on itself if there is a fire on the top floors:joy:
If bombs were dropped on Saudi Arabia, it would most likely result in a race war. That isnt in anyones best interests.

"Helping muslims" haha
George bush had a personal vendetta against sadam hussain, passed down by his father. Bush claimed that sadam was killing his own people, maybe he was. But who supplied the weapons in order to fight iraq? George bush did. Sadam hossein was excecuted on Eid day, out of all days.
Then bush claimed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Many years after the invasion no WMDs have been found?!

Instead, bush & his partner in this, Tony blair have multi million pound oil deals in Iraq.

Damn bullies.
Over 100 nations have been attacked by America.

Its not only muslims that oppose this "imperialism" Was Hugo Chavez a muslim? Was Fidel Castro a muslim?
The word terrorist is just a label, depending on who the nemesis is at the time.

Was Building 7 terrorism?
Was nanothermite terrorism?
Diego Garcia was terrorism,
I am conscious the Contras was terrorism,
Phosphorous that burns hands – that is terrorism,
Irgun and Stern Gang that was terrorism,
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism,
What they did in Fallujah was terrorism,
Mandela ANC – that was terrorism,
Jerry Adams IRA – that was terrorism,
Eric Prince black water – it was terrorism,
Oklahoma, McVeigh – that was terrorism

I am glad we established that you are a conspiracy theorist.

Your answer regarding Saudi Arabia is comical.

I never once typed the word terrorist or terrorism in my post.

The bottom line is you have no real answers to my question. You just regurgitate the sympathizers talking points.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 03/11/16 06:16 PM

its not so much the divisiveness that I believe to be a tipping point here in America, as mush as actual 'equality' and how it impacts those who have relied on divisiveness to be superior

Just wondering exactly what "equality" you are talking about? Is it the "superior power/equality" of rich and powerful blacks like Justice Thomas, Obama, Rev. Jackson etc that have so much more power and wealth over whites living in abject poverty?

Or maybe its the superior power and wealth of Indians like Bobby Jindal or Mexicans like Richardson over poor blacks and whites?

Maybe it's the superior power and wealth of Latinos like Cruz and Rubio over whites and blacks?

Seems to me having a black president shows that "inequality" is a figment of ones own delusions as an excuse why they don't succeed.

Every race that has come to America has had their struggles and by accepting and becoming a part of society has over come those "inequalities".

To blame "whites" for black slavery and making "restitution" is ridiculous.
Slavery in America was initiated by black tribal leaders in Africa.

When tribes would fight each other, the winner would massacre and kill all the males and older woman in the opposing tribe(still goes on today)until one day the tribal leaders found they could make money from selling the defeated instead of hacking them all to death.

So every slave that came to America would have been killed by their rival tribe if they stayed in Africa, they got a new chance to live.

So they got to start in the race at lap 5, but that's better then being hacked to death!

All in All you won't find another country in the world that has more "equality" for ALL their citizens...period.

in the modern world, money is power

when I speak equality in this context, I am speaking about giving others 'equal' power, via 'equal' opportunity to share 'equally' in the financial pie that leads to power

I dont know if there is no other country with more equality,, but it is my observation that THIS country has far too many that are opposed to it in favor of retaining or regaining their previous inherent 'status' and power

Money has always been power in no matter what historical period you look at.

Was the Pharaoh class in Egypt a bunch of philanthropists that were benevolent souls spreading their wealth among the poor or giving away wealth equally?

The slaves had a piece of that pie?

InvictusV's photo
Fri 03/11/16 02:07 PM

I strongly suggest you read the rest of the Qur'an, instead of picking out a few lines which are out of context. FYI the definition of the word "jihad" is "to struggle and strive"
. Stop spreading hate. How many countries have been illegally occupied by America? .. Its not a coincidence that so many muslims are committing these acts against America ( in the name of Jihad) As we speak, air strikes are being dropped on innocent children and women in Syria. Your logic must be that they're justified killings in the name of defence, right? Wrong. Its systematic genocide. The Qur'an states that in a war; women, children, animals & crops must be kept safe. (For the record, i along with 99% of muslims don't agree in the taking of an innocent life)

Islam is the fastest growing religion! Why do you think that is? I think the fear of its continual growth is what scares most anti-muslims. The words remain the same after 1400 years, on the other hand, there is a new testament of the bible released every year. Therefore, making it a "man-made" religion. I don't have one christian friend that goes to the church.

In my opinion, the western countries inflict more terror on muslims in the east instead of the other way around.

I suggest you learn the facts, before talking complete BS.

The definition for "islam" is peace. Muslims greet each other with the words "islam-u alaykum" which means, " peace be upon you"

I do however condemn ISIS, they do NOT represent muslims. An example is, blaming the whole of christianity for the KKK. Its unjust.

You think like many others, i.e., "it's not my fight", "it's not my religion", "I don't have to take any of the blame for what is happening worldwide in my my religion."

However, the truth is ...

There are basic flaws in the teachings of Islam.
There are basic flaws in the practice of Islam.
There were basic flaws in the creation of Islam.
All the terrorists who "practice" Islam the wrong way were taught by their parents, teachers, peers, and comrades.

Religion begins at home.

Enlighten me on these so called "flaws" ... I haven't seen any solid facts as of yet.
Many of these so called "terrorists" were once innocent civilians, whose family members were killed. Bombs were dropped on theirMothers, sisters, children while they slept at night. They struggled and strived while this continued... All of a sudden, they have nothing to lose. They want justice at any cost. They are desperate. Nobody would voluntarily strap themselves to a scuicide vest for no reason? It is a natural human instinct, a code of survival to protect ourselves. ISIS and other militant groups are wrong theres no doubt about it... But they are desperate. Put yourself in their shoes? What would you do in this situation? I for one would fight and protect my loved ones from oppression.

The "terrorists" are not the problem. They are the symptom of a much larger problem. The problem being oppression from the west.

All but one of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi.

No western country has attacked Saudi Arabia. So there were no bombs dropped on their mothers, sisters, children when they slept at night.

The leaders were western educated living in Europe. They had nothing to lose?

Before 9-11 there was only once where WE were involved in a war in the ME and that was to save Muslims in Kuwait from being savaged by Iraqis.

So would you care to rethink your justification or will you just move on to play the Palestinian card.

I know that one is coming soon.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 03/11/16 09:23 AM

I believe it was you Moe, who posted once..

That Obama will publicly declare himself, before he leaves office, so that he can be remembered in history as 'The first Muslim President'

It sure looks that way.

I typed that he would write a book after leaving office called "The First Muslim President of the United States and How I Duped the Useful Idiots into Defending my Transformation of America to Third World Status"

InvictusV's photo
Tue 03/08/16 08:24 AM

corrupt: having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain

putting emotionalism aside and thinking it through, I suppose most humans are corrupt by the actual definition

how many have been in a job interview and given the reason you want the job as some well scripted learned response instead of the actual truth of it for most 'I need a job, and since you offer, and society has ingrained that any job is better than no job, I am accepting'

lol

there is a reason entertainers and sports figures earn their money, its because of the revenue that is generated in their field and what part they are determined to play in it,,, something like giving them a percentage of what their effort generates for others

politicians aren't directly generating profit for anyone, so they get a steady income

as to the all politicians are corrupt , well in the sense that most HUMANS are corrupt and will be at least slightly dishonest on one or more occasion ,when it comes to being able to take care of their families

I believe they are just as corrupt as the non politicians they represent

whether that corruption is an automatic character assassination or just a human condition,,,is another question altogether

See I would say that we are all naturally corrupt to some degree but its the amount that concerns me. Like at work for me if something has become damaged goods I might be inclined to have a nibble before it ends up in the bin but this is something entirely different. I may be "stealing" something that was waste and no use to anyone but the sheer amount of money is this world that goes through sticky fingers makes it hard for everyone else to scrimp by and turns increasing numbers to acts of violence/theft etc to get by but so long as the real criminals can have their free boat trip round the Mediterranean, who cares, its not like it was going to waste but bothered, everyone else is footing the bill. So someone gets 300k a week to play football. They should get taxed about 290k of that to be put to use in the country to move us forward, use it for good rather than build up someones bank balance for someone that gets everything for free now he's rich. If taxed by that much because come on 10k a week is still a hefty wage, he alone would be able to pay for our towns original quote for refurb of £140m in just over 9 years. So all players combined and we could have a town refurb every year or at least I might let another town have one as well, gosh the moneys there let everyone have a refurb.

Well.. I am not sure you have thought this through.

Since most of the world class players in the EPL aren't from the UK they would all play elsewhere. Even the average players from the UK would also play in another league.

Then you would have a bunch of Sunday pub players in which no one would pay 5 pounds to watch.

The league would fold and all of the local people that depend on the EPL for employment or businesses that depend on the traffic created by the matches would close costing more people their jobs.

I would consider another plan.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 03/07/16 05:39 PM

really? I hear this repeated often that our country is so divided,,, as if its a new thing.

I don't find it anymore divisive than ever, I believe instead that there is more social media shining a light on the divisiveness and showing it to the world,, dispelling the 'united' states image.

thinking about it

native Americans probably felt plenty divided,, but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

then, slaves and indentured probably felt plenty divided, but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

then, negros probably felt plenty divided, but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

then, those who felt community should take care of community and labeled 'socialist' felt plenty divided, but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

then we had those of Russian descent or 'communists', who felt plenty divided , but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

then Mexican immigrants probably felt plenty divided, but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

now, its muslim americans who get to feel divided, but their segregated status and struggles allowed others privileges of a superior standing/power

difference, in my observation , is that in the past America was able to budge just a little for ONE group at a time,,, groups took turns with their struggles and social platforms,,, but with the introduction of the first minority president, different groups all felt emblazoned ,, and no longer held to the one at a time rule

suddenly, in the space of a few years, homosexuals, blacks, immigrants, and muslims all started pushing back,, and it was just too much to handle

all those who had an inherited/entitled superior standing, began to feel that standing was being threatened,, of course if all these other people are able to take a few steps closer than what happens to the superiority that has always been the foundation?

its not so much the divisiveness that I believe to be a tipping point here in America, as mush as actual 'equality' and how it impacts those who have relied on divisiveness to be superior

I hope this post makes you feel better.

I know I feel better after reading it.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 03/02/16 01:36 PM

Well, it's all over CNN, YouTube and all media. Was willing to overlook alot of things to make a change in Washington DC. Now Da Donald is pretending not to know who David Duke is, (Grand Wizard Leader of KKK). They were supporting each other when running for president under the Republican reform ticket.

When asked to renounce David Duke, Trump stated that he did not know who he was. What do you think?

QUOTATION OF THE DAY
Published: February 14, 2000

''So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.''

DONALD J. TRUMP, noncandidate for president. [A18]

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/14/nyregion/quotation-of-the-day-815233.html

InvictusV's photo
Wed 03/02/16 01:29 PM
Farrakhan all but endorsed him..

Not because he likes his ideas, but because Trump doesn't take any jewish money..

haha

InvictusV's photo
Tue 02/23/16 06:47 AM
Demagogue:

a political leader who tries to get support by making false claims and promises and using arguments based on emotion rather than reason.

We all know Obama is a liar. Nothing new there. However, after reading this article I can't help but believe he is a total hack with no moral compass, believing only in his narrow-minded ideology.

Facing an epidemic of overdoses, Obama rejects governors proposal to limit painkiller prescriptions.

Members of the National Governors Association came to Washington for their annual winter meeting with President Obama Monday, armed with a plan to restrict access to prescription painkillers and end the country’s deadly opioid epidemic.

But the proposal, which drew bipartisan support from within the NGA over the weekend, received a less-than-enthusiastic response when presented to the president.

“If we go to doctors right now and say ‘Don’t overprescribe’ without providing some mechanisms for people in these communities to deal with the pain that they have or the issues that they have, then we’re not going to solve the problem, because the pain is real, the mental illness is real,” Obama said during his meeting with the governors Monday. “In some cases, addiction is already there.”

According to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 47,055 people died from a drug overdose in the U.S. in 2014 — more than any other year on record. Some 61 percent of those fatal overdoses involved opioids, mostly prescription painkillers like OxyContin or Percocet, and heroin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facing-an-epidemic-of-overdoses--obama-rejects-governors-proposal-to-limit-painkiller-prescriptions-013838383.html

Obama wants gun control where in 2015 there were 13,000 deaths, but he wants the prescription mill to keep churning out addicts that killed 47,000 in 2014..

This man is totally shameless.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 02/19/16 08:06 PM

Here's a link, where it can be seen that Presidents do NOT often attend such funerals:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/02/19/conservatives-defy-history-with-derision-at-oba/208693

so, the whining of those who hate Obama, should also be hurled at Eisenhower, and Bush and Cheney, who also failed to attend Justice funerals.

Hope those who are fussing here, will show that they have SOME consistency and honor, by either attacking EVERY president who didn't go, or admit that they are playing politics with a man's death.

Which is TRULY shameful.

Media Matters....

That is an unbiased source.

Interesting that you left out Clinton not attending Thurgood Marshalls funeral..

Maybe you better show that you have SOME consistency and honor before you continue to blather on lecturing others.

And BTW... Obama found the time to go to Robert Byrd the former klansmans funeral..

HAHA

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25