Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 07:41 PM

WHy?

When President OBama made the statement that his son might look like Treyvon,, was it 'divisive' , 'hateful', 'racist'

but when Candidate Trump makes the statement that mexico is sending thieves, rapists and murders and that he at least 'assumes' some of them are 'decent,,,,,is that just 'stating facts'?

When President OBama spoke about himself, even when DIRECTLY asked about himself,, he was a narcisist,

but when Candidate Trump constantly blurts out his Brand and talks about how great he is and how much he has and how his 'women' look, he is just 'stirring things up'?

when President Obama made the statement that A COP going into a mans home ,where that mans pictures are all over the mantles along with his awards and certificates,, to demand he PROVE he lives there,,,,was a STUPID thing to do,,,,, he is branded as 'cop hating' and actually blamed for people choosing to kill cops?

but when Candidate Trump makes repeated statements about womens looks, how his women are so pretty, how ugly Odonnel is, how noone could vote for someone with Clintons face, or even how a Female who questions his is probably 'bleeding from somewhere',,,,,he isnt branded a misogynist, woman hater and he isnt blamed for people harming immigrants even after he responds to an incident where people actually DID beat an immigrant nearly to death by praising the PASSION of his supporters?

,,,,why are such similar behaviors characterized so differently based upon who does them?

Do you forget that Bush was criticized and lampooned for practically everything he said?

No president in history provided more aid to africa than Bush and you had the a$$ clown kanye west publicly say Bush hates black people.

So does that eliminate West when he 'runs' in 2020? haha

1. Bush was mostly criticized for saying 'dumb' things and appearing to be less than intelligent,, I happened to choose the most RECENT president to compare for the purpose of this thread

2. I dont live in Africa,,,I doubt Kanye was speaking about black people in Africa

3. So , no, it doesnt eliminate Kanye,, he never said Bush hated AFRICANS,, most presidents have never been to AFrica ,,,lol

but americans certainly have 'feelings' when it comes to 'black' americans

:wink:

Ok.. Bush loves africans but hates black americans... thats an interesting observation.

If there is such a difference then why african american?

Maybe black american would be better since there is such a difference... haha..

If the purpose of this is to say that its because Obama is half black and Trump is white with bad hair then just type that.

The point is that regardless of race.. Whether it being mixed as with Obama or white as with Bush the level of respect for the office has diminished.

Clinton was getting blowjobs in the oval office for christ sake.

When the men elected to represent the entire nation sully the prestige of the office by their actions or words then don't be overly sensitive when they get called out for it.

Trump hasn't been elected to s##T yet.. So using him as a comparison is the best route to take.

why the difference? different geography, different culture,, African american keeps the connection to the family that Africans were forced to give up,,,,,

its like the difference between hating Americans and hating southerners,, one is much more specific than the latter

but that doesnt mean the more specific designation has any reason to stop being used,,,

I dont know what hair has to do with this

but, as stated before, character is character,, and if its a character undesirable in a president, than why give support to a presidential candidate that exhibits that undesirable character? let alone cite it as a REASON to support that candidate?

No one has voted yet Ms Harmony.

Just because Trump leads now doesn't mean he will win a single state during the actual process.

Crazy Howard Dean was leading all the polls back in 2003 going into Iowa and didn't win the nomination.

You are putting the cart before the horse here.

I understand. however he has alot of support and accolades for things that the sitting president was ostracized for,,

I am only commenting on those who I actually remember slamming some things about Obama that are now endorsing and cheering Trump for similar things,,,,

:smile:

I don't see anyone giving accolades to Trump over what he said about Fiorina.

The majority of the right wing media has excoriated him for it.

The idea of him saying whatever he wants with no regard to consequence is refreshing to some people. There are many that are fed up with the PC BS.

That doesn't mean that when the time comes to vote they will choose him.

that's the point, they don't give him accolades but supporters are obviously not condemning him for it either or deeming him 'divisive'
or 'sexist'(to compare with Obama being racist or cop hating when he mentions race or judges a cop)

I hope you are correct about people supporting him but not electing him

He is Howard Dean. He is not going to win the nomination. Dean was something new. His stupid sweaters with the rolled up sleeves. He talked the talk, but had no substance or policy to back it up.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:55 PM

WHy?

When President OBama made the statement that his son might look like Treyvon,, was it 'divisive' , 'hateful', 'racist'

but when Candidate Trump makes the statement that mexico is sending thieves, rapists and murders and that he at least 'assumes' some of them are 'decent,,,,,is that just 'stating facts'?

When President OBama spoke about himself, even when DIRECTLY asked about himself,, he was a narcisist,

but when Candidate Trump constantly blurts out his Brand and talks about how great he is and how much he has and how his 'women' look, he is just 'stirring things up'?

when President Obama made the statement that A COP going into a mans home ,where that mans pictures are all over the mantles along with his awards and certificates,, to demand he PROVE he lives there,,,,was a STUPID thing to do,,,,, he is branded as 'cop hating' and actually blamed for people choosing to kill cops?

but when Candidate Trump makes repeated statements about womens looks, how his women are so pretty, how ugly Odonnel is, how noone could vote for someone with Clintons face, or even how a Female who questions his is probably 'bleeding from somewhere',,,,,he isnt branded a misogynist, woman hater and he isnt blamed for people harming immigrants even after he responds to an incident where people actually DID beat an immigrant nearly to death by praising the PASSION of his supporters?

,,,,why are such similar behaviors characterized so differently based upon who does them?

Do you forget that Bush was criticized and lampooned for practically everything he said?

No president in history provided more aid to africa than Bush and you had the a$$ clown kanye west publicly say Bush hates black people.

1. Bush was mostly criticized for saying 'dumb' things and appearing to be less than intelligent,, I happened to choose the most RECENT president to compare for the purpose of this thread

2. I dont live in Africa,,,I doubt Kanye was speaking about black people in Africa

3. So , no, it doesnt eliminate Kanye,, he never said Bush hated AFRICANS,, most presidents have never been to AFrica ,,,lol

Ok.. Bush loves africans but hates black americans... thats an interesting observation.

If the purpose of this is to say that its because Obama is half black and Trump is white with bad hair then just type that.

The point is that regardless of race.. Whether it being mixed as with Obama or white as with Bush the level of respect for the office has diminished.

When the men elected to represent the entire nation sully the prestige of the office by their actions or words then don't be overly sensitive when they get called out for it.

Trump hasn't been elected to s##T yet.. So using him as a comparison is the best route to take.

why the difference? different geography, different culture,, African american keeps the connection to the family that Africans were forced to give up,,,,,

its like the difference between hating Americans and hating southerners,, one is much more specific than the latter

but that doesnt mean the more specific designation has any reason to stop being used,,,

but, as stated before, character is character,, and if its a character undesirable in a president, than why give support to a presidential candidate that exhibits that undesirable character? let alone cite it as a REASON to support that candidate?

Just because Trump leads now doesn't mean he will win a single state during the actual process.

Crazy Howard Dean was leading all the polls back in 2003 going into Iowa and didn't win the nomination.

I understand. however he has alot of support and accolades for things that the sitting president was ostracized for,,

I am only commenting on those who I actually remember slamming some things about Obama that are now endorsing and cheering Trump for similar things,,,,

:smile:

I don't see anyone giving accolades to Trump over what he said about Fiorina.

The majority of the right wing media has excoriated him for it.

The idea of him saying whatever he wants with no regard to consequence is refreshing to some people. There are many that are fed up with the PC BS.

That doesn't mean that when the time comes to vote they will choose him.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:50 PM

WHy?

Everyone has a different character and no one is perfect, as we have found in Obama. We have to decide, is one undesirable character worse than one who lies to US.

and Kanye did say. "Bush does not like black people".

Trump lies like his hair,,lol

but in any case,,what Kanye said was 'BUsh does not care about black people'

nothing about AFRICANS (which refers to people living on a CONTINENT, and not the same as 'black')

So the vast majority of africans are not black?

I better get my eyes checked..

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:36 PM

WHy?

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:23 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Fri 09/11/15 06:25 PM

WHy?

Trump hasn't been elected to s##T yet.. So using him as a comparison isn't the best route to take.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:55 PM

WHy?

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:20 PM
I propose a specific section of the plane for overweight people. Let them cram themselves into a row and see how it feels to fly from NY to LA while being crushed by body fat.

Your right to be overweight ends at my arm rest.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:07 PM
I have another to add to my list...

The Bin Laden crane collapsing on the grand mosque in Mecca...

Oh the irony...

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 04:22 PM
I need to write this down for next year..

9-11 should be remembered for human brutality and Hitlers troop maneuvers.

Got it.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 04:12 PM
Another proud member of the 9-11 was an inside job club...

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 03:20 PM
I am no fan of Putin, but I can understand why he is taking this opportunity to move in troops.

Protecting the Assad regime is not his only motivation. ISIS has a large contingent of Chechen commanders.

This could be as much a move against them in a chaotic region with a mass exodus of refugees that is taking the worlds attention away from what is happening on the ground and opening a window for some old scorched earth tactics they used during the second chechen war.

Time will tell.. But I won't be surprised if we see some headless chechen bodies hanging from a bridge in the near future.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:12 AM

ITs not too farfetched to get back to making Christmas about CHRIST and not consumerism,,,,

for me and others like me anyhow,,,,,I dont think there is enough to harm people who are working those days,, and if so, maybe it just means less places have their employees work the holiday?

I don't like people having to work holidays. I don't like Christmas being used as a materialistic endeavor.

But black friday is not a holiday.

The generic rhetoric that these are white owned businesses is what bothers me.

All the big retail stores are publicly traded companies. Anyone.. black white whatever that has a 401k has money in these stores.

These boycotts phuck with peoples jobs, phucks with peoples retirement money and is just bad for the overall economy.

An economy that impacts everyone.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:23 AM
I am sure all the black folks that work in those stores are going to appreciate the boycott.

Retail is moving from brick and mortar to online and that means thousands of jobs are going to go.

So keep boycotting hopefully the Asians that own the liquor stores in the hood will be hiring.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:56 AM
ISIS is the JV team... haha

This whole Russian dynamic is going to make this even more interesting.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 09/10/15 04:40 PM
Sanders is a clown.. Clinton is a criminal.

Carson is the quiet assassin.

If he wins the democrat party is over.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:21 PM

Justice Or Else March.

Other names considered for the march....

Justice and My Pockets Gettin Fatter March
Just Us, Frick Whitey March
Just Us, Frick the Jews March
Just Bltchin, Like All I Ever Do March
Justice or I Still Aint Gonna Do $hit March
You'd Think We Would All Be in Better Shape Considering All This Marching We Do March

That's because this nation has never stood for truth, justice or equality.

Justice in this nation goes to those who can afford to buy it.
Here ya go....

Fighting for justice is not for the light hearted, cowards nor for boys, it's a job rooted in conviction.

The pacifier is indeed ironic in that it is exactly what the tea party, Trumpeteers, all whined about a Black man in office.

They have indeed earned that pacifier, America has always been pacified.

The tea party will help elect the first black president.

Not a white african that lived most of his early life in foreign countries being raised by his white half.

See its not all doom and gloom for you..

sure they will,laugh

Carson is second in the polls and it ain't because people like you are supporting him..

laugh at that..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:52 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Thu 09/10/15 02:53 PM

Justice Or Else March.

Other names considered for the march....

Justice and My Pockets Gettin Fatter March
Just Us, Frick Whitey March
Just Us, Frick the Jews March
Just Bltchin, Like All I Ever Do March
Justice or I Still Aint Gonna Do $hit March
You'd Think We Would All Be in Better Shape Considering All This Marching We Do March

That's because this nation has never stood for truth, justice or equality.

Justice in this nation goes to those who can afford to buy it.
Here ya go....

Fighting for justice is not for the light hearted, cowards nor for boys, it's a job rooted in conviction.

The pacifier is indeed ironic in that it is exactly what the tea party, Trumpeteers, all whined about a Black man in office.

They have indeed earned that pacifier, America has always been pacified.

The tea party will help elect the first black president.

Not a white african that lived most of his early life in foreign countries being raised by his white half.

See its not all doom and gloom for you..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:45 PM

Germannchocolate, how many people are needed to start a 'hategroup'?

If they used a forum to spout their hate, would that count?
Or are they simply conspiracy theorists?

The same number it takes to start a "misinformation" campaign and at least one apologist to back their false claims.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:11 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Thu 09/10/15 02:14 PM

ABC news

Police face recruiting shortage due to war on cops

By Edmund DeMarche
September 7, 2015

California Highway Patrol Officer J. Nelson stands outside the office of Gov. Jerry Brown as protestors shouting "black lives matter" block the hallway, demanding passage of an anti-racial profiling, bill on Sept. 2.
Photo: AP
Police departments face a recruiting shortage amid a growing anti-cop mood that some fear has taken the pride out of peacekeeping and put targets on the backs of the men and women in blue.
Open calls for the killing of police have been followed by assassinations, including last week’s murder in Texas of a Harris County sheriff’s deputy. Instead of dialing back the incendiary rhetoric, groups including “Black Lives Matter” have instead doubled down at demonstrations with chants of “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.” Public safety officials fear the net effect has been to demonize police, and diminish the job.
“It’s a lot harder to sell now,” Jeff Roorda, business manager of the St. Louis Police Officers Association and former state representative, told FoxNews.com. “This is a very real phenomenon.”

Roorda’s colleagues witnessed the fierce, anti-police rioting that followed the police shooting last year of Michael Brown in nearby Ferguson, Missouri. Even though a grand jury and a federal Justice Department inquiry did not fault Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, debunked claims that the cop killed Brown as he held his hands up and begged for his life have animated the Black Lives Matter movement as it spread around the nation.
Roorda, who spoke in defense of police in the aftermath of the Ferguson shooting, said protesters took to Twitter to promote a #KillRoorda hashtag.
“You no longer just have to worry about your life while in uniform,” he said. “Now you have to be worried about the well-being of your family,” he said.
Roorda said the new academy class continues to be delayed and the police force loses about double the amount of officers per year than in the past.
Knowing police face public scorn or career-ending legal battles even if they acted properly has convinced many prospective cops to abandon their dreams of patrolling America’s streets.
“I saw all this anti-cop propaganda and I was like, ‘Who needs this?’” said Antonio, a New Yorker who asked that only his first name be used. The 32-year-old had applied and been accepted into the NYPD academy, but withdrew his candidacy amid the cop-bashing climate sweeping the country.

“Black Lives Matter” protesters march in Los Angeles on Aug. 11.
Photo: Reuters
Even top police brass understand why the shield has lost its shine.
“Right now, policing is not the most attractive occupation that they could probably get into,” Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey told CBS.
Recruitment nationally is “way down,” said Jonathan Thompson, executive director of the National Sheriff’s Association. He said some sheriffs around the country say the number of applications has fallen by as much as 50 percent.
While blatant calls for killing cops are unusual, the job has always been dangerous. The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, which monitors the number of police officers killed in the line of duty, tabulated 48 police officers around the nation were killed by gunfire in 2014. So far this year, 26 law enforcement officers have been shot to death on duty, putting the nation on track for a 19 percent decrease. But these numbers do not identify police officers intentionally targeted for the mere fact that they wear a badge.
Police in Texas believe that may have been the sole motivation for the murder Friday night of Harris County Sheriff’s Officer Darren Goforth at a gas station in a Houston suburb. The suspect in that case, Shannon Jaruay Miles, allegedly came up behind Goforth as he pumped gas and shot the officer 15 times.

Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth
Photo: EPA
In December 2014, New York City Police Officers Wenjian Liu and his partner Rafael Ramos were killed in an ambush while sitting inside their patrol car on a Brooklyn streetcorner.
“No warning, no provocation,” Police Commissioner William Bratton said at the time. “They were quite simply assassinated, targeted for their uniform.”
The gunman reportedly announced online that he was planning to shoot two “pigs” to avenge the death of Eric Garner, a Staten Island man who died after being put in a chokehold by police who were arresting him for selling loose cigarettes.
“I’m putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let’s take 2 of theirs,” Ismaaiyl Brinsley wrote on an Instagram account. Brinsley killed himself on a subway platform as police closed in on him.
There is currently a massive manhunt in Fox Lake, Ill., after a police officer was shot and killed while pursuing a group of men. Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz, known affectionately as “GI Joe” was giving chase to three men on foot.
In addition to the Brown and Garner cases, the anti-police sentiment has been fueled by the April death in police custody of Freddie Gray in Baltimore and the fatal shooting, also in April, of Walter Scott in South Carolina. Six Baltimore police officers face charges in the death of Gray, who died of injuries suffered while being transported in a police van. North Charleston Police Officer Michael Slager has been charged with murder in Scott’s shooting.
Galvanized by the deaths, Black Lives Matter has sought to bring attention to the issue of police brutality with protests around the nation.
“What’s more uncomfortable, shouting, stopping freeways and interrupting speeches — or being murdered by police and having your body left in the street for more than four hours, or turning up dead in a jail cell after a traffic stop?” the group posted on Facebook.

‘WE’RE SITTING DUCKS. WE’RE IN THESE UNIFORMS, BRIGHTLY COLORED CARS AND THERE’S NOTHING WE CAN DO.’

- Sgt. Delroy Burton, DC Police Union
Some law enforcement officials believe President Obama has fanned the flames by not denouncing the movement more unequivocally, although he did personally call the widow of Goforth and has condemned violence against police.
“President Obama has breathed life into this ugly movement,” Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke told “Fox & Friends.” “And it is time now for good, law-abiding Americans to rise up. We now have to counter this slime, this filth coming out of these cop haters.”
Sgt. Delroy Burton, chairman of the DC Police Union in Washington, compared the current treatment of police to veterans returning from the Vietnam War.
“We have to fight the bad guys, and the policymakers go unnoticed,” he said.
Burton, who was born in Jamaica and is a former U.S. Marine, said his police force is about 131 officers understaffed and has seen nearly 600 officers resign in the past 19 months — a number he said is unheard of.
“We’re sitting ducks,” he said. “We’re in these uniforms, brightly colored cars and there’s nothing we can do. And the vast majority supports this loud vocal minority.

Let's point out the FACT that the 30SECOND 1 time 1 place chant (no actual crimes were committed at that rally) happened BEFORE the shooting of Harris County Sheriffs Deputy Goforth, since his OWN sheriff referenced the chant at the initial press conference on the day of the shooting.
The BLM Movement did not instruct that rally to use that chant AFTER the shooting, the rally used the chant for 30 SECONDS 1 time BEFORE the shooting. The BLM Movement did not instruct the rally to use that chant at all. Goforths murder has NOTHING to do with the BLM movement.
The shooter of the 2 officers in New York had NOTHING to do with the BLM movement. That was premeditated murder planned and carried out by 1 man.
Lt. Gliniewicz death (officially since the Fox Lake coroner has not ruled out suicide or released any details about the 1 devastating gunshot wound) has NOTHING to do with the BLM movement.

Ummm...

Goforth died on August 28th.

http://www.legacy.com/funerals/claire-brothers-houston/obituary.aspx?pid=175731915

The march and chant were August 29th..

The group's protest came hours after suburban Houston officer Darren Goforth was gunned down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217754/Black-Lives-Matter-backs-pigs-blanket-fry-em-like-bacon-chant-Minnesota.html

So the premise of your entire post is ......... wrong

InvictusV's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:33 AM
Someone who claims to have all her emails from a previous hack is offering them for $500,000.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25