Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/01/15 07:36 PM

Give her a break dude, she has been
oppressed her whole life and it was only the
second time she tried to kill cops.
Ohhhhhh so thats the REAL meaning of a three strikes law...she shlda got another pass laugh

she was only 26.... She was just getting into her prime...

Please don't tell me, she was a promising athlete, sang in the church choir or that the media is showing pics of her when she was 12
slaphead

Just the 6 different mugshots depicting various degrees of hot disheveled criminality.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/01/15 07:15 PM

Give her a break dude, she has been
oppressed her whole life and it was only the
second time she tried to kill cops.
Ohhhhhh so thats the REAL meaning of a three strikes law...she shlda got another pass laugh

she was only 26.... She was just getting into her prime...

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/01/15 06:57 PM

The woman, who has not been named, was
arrested at 5pm yesterday in downtown
Atlanta and placed in the back of a cruiser.

Alexia Christian........and was, evidently, scheduled to start college next week I bet

"" When she was caught in a stolen car in
September 2006, Christian got into the
driver’s seat of a patrol car and drove off,
dragging an officer with her, the police report
states. The officer was thrown from the car
and Christian was later arrested and
convicted, spending three and a half years in
state prison, according to the Georgia
Department of Corrections.
This year, Christian was arrested in March by
East Point police for allegedly selling
marijuana, and by Atlanta police in January
on a shoplifting charge, according to police
and jail records.""

The notion that the woman was able to
conceal a gun from arresting officers and then
fire on them while she was handcuffed is
significantly less believable

"" Despite being handcuffed and in the back of a
patrol car, a 26-year-old woman managed to
get one hand free and use a stolen gun to fire
three shots at two officers, Atlanta police
Chief George Turner said Friday.

At 4:28 p.m. Thursday, Cook and Thyme were
dispatched to 111 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
at the request of the Fulton County Police
Department, Turner said. A white Ford truck
was reported stolen from Fulton Industrial
Boulevard, and the truck’s owner was able to
track it to downtown Atlanta, he said.
The officers arrived at the location at 4:41
p.m., and nine minutes later, the two located
the truck matching the description of the
stolen Ford, Turner said. Inside the truck was
a woman who matched the description of the
suspect.
The woman, later identified as Christian, was
handcuffed and placed in the back of a patrol
car, Turner said. But she was not extensively
searched, he said.
Turner said it was not known whether the
officers patted down Christian at all. As
officers asked Christian her name, she fired
three shots, narrowly missing the officers,
Major Darryl Tolleson said Friday. Cook and
Thyme “missed getting killed by an inch,”
Tolleson said.
The officers returned 10 rounds, striking
Christian, according to police. She was
removed from the car and an officer began
CPR on her until an ambulance arrived,
witnesses said. Christian died after being
taken by ambulance to Grady.""

Seems Ms Alexia played a stupid azz game and won a stupid azz prize.

"" Turner said Friday the incident remains under
internal investigation. Cook, 53, an 18-year
veteran of the department, and Thyme, 33,
who has been with APD for 10 months, were
each placed on routine administrative leave,
Turner said. Both are expected to provide
statements for the investigation next week.""

Mater, ol boy, will you update us when the above investigation is complete? You know, follow it up with facts n all? Im sure all are waiting with bated breath.

Link to event:
http://m.ajc.com/news/news/woman-killed-in-shootout-with-atlanta-police-ident/nk65N/

Give her a break dude, she has been oppressed her whole life and it was only the second time she tried to kill cops.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/01/15 06:28 PM
3 Cops are black.. 3 Cops are white..

The cop facing 2nd degree murder is BLACK...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:33 PM

QUOTE: '60'Minutes this past Sunday > Simultaneously, the seapower subcommittee wrote its bill, with its chairman, Rep. Randy Forbes (R-Va.), adding more money than the Navy itself requested, funding the overhaul of an aircraft carrier, a three-year task estimated at $4 billion. Rep. Forbes comes, coincidentally, from the Hampton Roads area, home to the Huntington Ingalls shipyard that will perform the lucrative overhaul. With the chairman setting that example, what other members of Congress would see much reason to take a hard look at military spending so as to fund more worthy areas like what '��60 Minutes'�� highlighted?

House Republicans do have a budget solution: take off the budget spending caps for defense - but not for domestic spending like food stamps.

Furthermore, that is not the only relevant procurement scandal. The anti-satellite threat highlighted on ’60 Minutes’ comes both from China and Russia. Yet the U.S. space program is dependent for heavy lift rockets on a monopoly provider, Boeing and Lockheed Martin‘s United Launch Alliance (“ULA”). And ULA uses the Russian RD-180 rocket engine. Yes, that’s right, the U.S. military space program depends on a Russian-made monopoly rocket engine.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/charlestiefer/2015/04/26/behind-anti-satellite-threat-highlighted-by-60-minutes-are-u-s-defense-spending-scandals/

Not only are all those 'SATELLITES' not made to maneuver the amount of debris that is floating around in the proximity to ours & everyone else's became even more cluttered when China sent 2 missiles into deep space and shot one of their own satellites out and the other rocket traveled on into deeper space where our hidden military 'SPY IN SPACE' are sitting up there; supposedly beyond the range of anyone's missiles! REALLY BAD NEWS!

I certainly wish we weren't so dependent on Russia for so much of our NASA equipment and getting our Astronauts to & from the IST.

Then let me regurgitate what I had posted that seems to have got your tidy-whities all in a knot :wink: I posted the '60'Minute partial article because it was pertinent to the discussion about the satellites and the comment that 'MightyMoe' made about 'hope they could maneuver out of the way of all that debris up there'; and then because of the problem with the supply shuttle failing and soon to fall back upon earth I mentioned my wish that we 'weren't dependent upon Russia for so much of our NASA equipment' yada-yada-yada

you chimed in with >>> Who decided to cut off the funding for the Constellation program and wanted private companies to provide the service to and from the space station?

I guess he didn't get the memo that there were no private companies even close to providing manned flights...

I replied with >>> I guess you were wanting me to supply the answer {weren't sure if you were just POKE'N at me or you really wanted an answer} sooo ... PLUS THE LINK AND THE PARTIAL ARTICLE and then you posted

You replied >>> well.... I obviously knew the answer.

So you wish we weren't so dependent on Russia while attempting to blame republicans, but now that Obama's choice to cancel the Constellation program comes to light ....

It's about the kids... HAHAHA...

And now you're just being uttering insulting and vile; if you have issues with the article the take it up with the author of the article --- I just used it for the source that YOU SEEMED IN NEED OF!
Nothing more - throwing ad hominems into a discussion brings it right down into a grammar school **** fest...I'll with draw from this diatribe because you have zero point and just want to abuse and hack & attack! Not my circus - Not my monkeys; enjoy!

Your first post had absolutely nothing to do with the original post. You chose to start it off with some copy and paste about a republican that wanted money for a pet project.. Like that is the first time in the history of Congress that has happened. I looked at the entire article and all you did was copy 2 small paragraphs that fit your overall agenda.

Then you make this bold:

And ULA uses the Russian RD-180 rocket engine. Yes, thats right, the U.S. military space program depends on a Russian-made monopoly rocket engine.

And then you conclude with:

I certainly wish we weren't so dependent on Russia for so much of our NASA equipment and getting our Astronauts to & from the IST.

Clearly you were making the pet project funding look as if the republicans don't care about NASA or DOD having to use Russian built engines. They just care about pet projects.

I countered with the fact that there was a program in place that would have created a US made vehicle that would have done those things you wish they had without having to use Russian made rocket engines.

Then you come back with some copy and paste from when Obama was a candidate talking about taking the funding and putting towards education.

So.. your little obfuscatory tactics really didn't amount to much of anything other than exposing your unwillingness to admit you have an agenda.

Own up to it Susie, you have chalk on your lip...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 06:11 PM

InvictusV stated >>>
well.... I obviously knew the answer.

So you wish we weren't so dependent on Russia while attempting to blame republicans, but now that Obama's choice to cancel the Constellation program comes to light ....

Pray tell - where exactly did I mention the GOP - blame the GOP - type the GOP {and the voices that are whispering into your ear do not count} --- you really need to make an attempt to open your dialog to include people that don't think in only 2 party line structure --- it becomes really confining and conversation ending! LMAO

Dodge Duck Dip Dive and Dodge.

I really don't care what party you support or don't support.

This isn't a conversation. This is debating something you posted. You obviously have no answer besides this last reply which is what a 4th grader would come back with.

did you eat the chalk susie? NO.... what is that chalk substance doing on your lip, susie? I don't know... Ralphie threw something at me, its his fault I ate the chalk...

So you did eat the chalk? NO... Ralphie.... he .. he .. he ate the chalk...

Is this where you are going?

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 05:49 PM

oh and the politicians here we know they are all twats who don't keep promises and are out for there own gain, one of them was in the paper because he has 4 kitchens in his house people weren't happy with that. and Nigel farage he is a total racist politician he was on this show with this white couple who just made him look a knob lol. some like him though because they blame immigrants for everything. I like some of his views like not making nurses train at uni just nurses college and stuff like that. America is supposed to be free but its not. if America is so great then why cant it look after its own people. it lets the police get away with murder, and it has backwards views when it comes to race. I read this story about two women one black one white, the black mother was homeless and left her children in the car for a short while so she could go to a job interview (obviously to stop being homeless) and the white woman was a druggie and left her kid on the roof of the car and drove of forgetting that the kid was there, I think someone stopped her. the black woman who was trying to get a better life for her and her children had her children taken away and got put in prison, the white woman was let go and given a warning. what kind of justice system is that. America the land of the free where all you have to do is work hard and you can get somewhere NOT!!!.

Just for the record... institutionalized slavery in what is now the United States was implemented by your country.

Also... Your country was prepared to back the Southern states during our civil war because your country was dependent on the cheap cotton they were getting from the use of slave labor.

So if you want to ***** and complain about your perceptions of our society remember it was started by YOUR country.

And I will go as far as typing that YOUR country has done more to PHUCK up this world than anyone.

So get off your high horse and stop throwing stones because your house is all GLASS..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 05:38 PM

'60'Minutes this past Sunday > Simultaneously, the seapower subcommittee wrote its bill, with its chairman, Rep. Randy Forbes (R-Va.), adding more money than the Navy itself requested, funding the overhaul of an aircraft carrier, a three-year task estimated at $4 billion. Rep. Forbes comes, coincidentally, from the Hampton Roads area, home to the Huntington Ingalls shipyard that will perform the lucrative overhaul. With the chairman setting that example, what other members of Congress would see much reason to take a hard look at military spending so as to fund more worthy areas like what '60 Minutes'� highlighted?

House Republicans do have a budget solution: take off the budget spending caps for defense -� but not for domestic spending like food stamps.

Furthermore, that is not the only relevant procurement scandal. The anti-satellite threat highlighted on '�60 Minutes' comes both from China and Russia. Yet the U.S. space program is dependent for heavy lift rockets on a monopoly provider, Boeing and Lockheed Martin‘s United Launch Alliance (“ULA”). And ULA uses the Russian RD-180 rocket engine. Yes, that’s right, the U.S. military space program depends on a Russian-made monopoly rocket engine.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/charlestiefer/2015/04/26/behind-anti-satellite-threat-highlighted-by-60-minutes-are-u-s-defense-spending-scandals/

2old2 stated >>>
Not only are all those 'SATELLITES' not made to maneuver the amount of debris that is floating around in the proximity to ours & everyone else's became even more cluttered when China sent 2 missiles into deep space and shot one of their own satellites out and the other rocket traveled on into deeper space where our hidden military 'SPY IN SPACE' are sitting up there; supposedly beyond the range of anyone's missiles! REALLY BAD NEWS!

InvictusV stated >>>
Who decided to cut off the funding for the Constellation program and wanted private companies to provide the service to and from the space station?

I guess he didn't get the memo that there were no private companies even close to providing manned flights...

I guess you were wanting me to supply the answer {weren't sure if you were just POKE'N at me or you really wanted an answer} sooo ...

Obama: cut Constellation to pay for education
By Jeff Foust on 2007 November 20 at 2:06 pm ET

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama released today the education plan he would enact if elected. The full 15-page plan includes a variety of proposals, including reforming early education programs. The last section of the plan, titled “A Commitment to Fiscal Responsibility” explains how he would pay for these initiatives. The passage of relevance here: “The early education plan will be paid for by delaying the NASA Constellation Program for five years,” among other steps. According to MSNBC, Obama would leave in place $500 million/year for Constellation’s “manufacturing and technology base”, but would otherwise transfer the funding to the education effort. None of the campaign’s official statements or other media reports indicate any alternative measures the campaign would take to address what, on its face, would appear to be a five-year delay in the introduction of Ares 1, Orion, and the other main components of NASA’s current exploration architecture.

(A potentially ironic item, depending on your opinion on the importance of Constellation: one other section of the Obama education plan is titled “Make Math and Science Education a National Priority”.)

The Republican National Committee has criticized the move to delay Constellation, The Hill reports, quoting RNC spokesman Danny Diaz: “It is ironic that Barack Obama’s plan to help our children reach for the stars is financed in part by slashing a program that helps us learn about those very same stars.”

Ya, it sucked and it really sucks when hard budget choices have to be made; the NCLB has cost this country ---oops well, it's been a cluster since it's inception but that's an entire whole thread/topic on it's own merit!offtopic before my shadow comes rushing in here and flags me with a personal foul --- where are you Conrad :laughing:

I personally wish the DOD didn't get the glut of our budget each & every year but my 'HOT LINE DOESN'T PHONE' doesn't ring! DAM IT...

well.... I obviously knew the answer.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 05:15 PM

'60'Minutes this past Sunday > Simultaneously, the seapower subcommittee wrote its bill, with its chairman, Rep. Randy Forbes (R-Va.), adding more money than the Navy itself requested, funding the overhaul of an aircraft carrier, a three-year task estimated at $4 billion. Rep. Forbes comes, coincidentally, from the Hampton Roads area, home to the Huntington Ingalls shipyard that will perform the lucrative overhaul. With the chairman setting that example, what other members of Congress would see much reason to take a hard look at military spending so as to fund more worthy areas like what ’60 Minutes’ highlighted?

House Republicans do have a budget solution: take off the budget spending caps for defense — but not for domestic spending like food stamps.

Furthermore, that is not the only relevant procurement scandal. The anti-satellite threat highlighted on ’60 Minutes’ comes both from China and Russia. Yet the U.S. space program is dependent for heavy lift rockets on a monopoly provider, Boeing and Lockheed Martin‘s United Launch Alliance (“ULA”). And ULA uses the Russian RD-180 rocket engine. Yes, that’s right, the U.S. military space program depends on a Russian-made monopoly rocket engine.

Who decided to cut off the funding for the Constellation program and wanted private companies to provide the service to and from the space station?

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 02:52 PM

You angry anti-Obama types aren't doing your homework.

I don't like Obama either, in general, but the idea that he decided to dump the Armenian support for personal reasons, or just because he likes to lie, shows only mindlessness on the part of his critics.

You have to know world history to understand what's actually going on with this, and you need to have ACTUALLY been paying attention to what's been happening in the M.E. for the last fifty years.

Since you obviously haven't, I suggest that you start reading, and start thinking.

This isn't JUST about recognizing Armenian suffering. A whole host of considerations are involved, which relate to how Russia under Putin is behaving, on ISIS, on Iran, on Israel, and more.

Notice how the Republican Party wogs aren't lining up to demand that we officially recognize the genocide? That's because THEY are actually thinking, too.

Why don't you go into depth on your superior knowledge of the middle east...

This article was posted on Glenn Greenwalds site. So, maybe you should take your own advice and do a little research before you post something else this stupid.

Love, Glenn Greenwald. smitten

Mo, you are hijacking this guys thread. huh

Moe is a loose cannon.. We all know that... haha

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 09:59 AM
ACLU Kansas and teachers worry that the language is overly broad, and that teachers could be targeted for things that are part of a normal curriculum, including books with sexual or controversial themes like Huckleberry Finn. A lesson an anatomy, say, might be dicey for a biology teacher, or an art history class could be scrubbed because some of the content included nudes.

The bill states that this:

"an exhibition in a state of nudity is for a bona fide scientific or
medical purpose, or for an educational or cultural purpose for a bona fide
school, museum or library".

Is not considered to be a criminal act.

So that entire paragraph I quoted is BS.

We now live in an easily offended society, so you have to accept that the offended are going to come from all sides.

That equal protection under the law thing is a b*tch..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 09:22 AM

funny, but sadly all too true.

This is ridiculous. This does not describe cops at all....C'mon...:angry:

maybe its ridiculous to you, seems like reality to me. thats a funny pic but trust me im sure theres some cops out there that actually think like that. like the 8 cops that beat a homeless schizophrenic man to death on camera for 15 mintues? all while hes screaming for his dad as theyre holding him down beating him to death. please lady you got too much faith in cops. cops are the reason we are having this discussion in the first place. or then theres the homeless who cops gunned down with an assault rifle as he turned away from them because he had a pocket knife in his hand. they shot him multiple times with an assault rifle, then shot him with bean bags and then let a police dog attack his dead body, all on camera. so how ridiculous is it?

This is ridiculous because it represents a small percentage of cops. There are bad people in every profession. That doesn't mean they are all bad. Cops are a necessary part of society (and believe me, I've had a few run-ins with cops)...

so your logic would say that guys raping girls isnt a problem, because most guys are "good" guys? good arguement!

What is wrong with you?...lol

Of course rape is a problem. There are rapists in society. But, the majority of men are NOT rapists. Are you a rapist?

You make no sense.

I suppose you think all Catholic priests are child molesters?...lol

some of them are yes. but we dont pay priests's salary with our tax dollars to protect us.

how do cops protect you?

InvictusV's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:40 AM

So, limited free speech...unless you make terroristic threats towards a group deemed socially unacceptable?

Your rights end where anothers begins

This pretty much sums it up.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/29/15 09:16 PM

Im wondering why the mention of race here?

we send aid to rebuild other countries, we should rebuild our own areas when they meet disaster

its a matter of forcing to choose between the lesser of evils,, the expense of better trained police force, or the expense of rebuilding

I don't agree with looting or rioting, I do see that it may get more of a response than just 'peaceful' protest seemed to be inspiring,,,

They are getting ready to spend about $60 million rebuilding the Inner Harbor.

They spent $305 million on a Hilton Hotel that made no money.

The 752-room, city-owned Hilton Baltimore hotel opened in August 2008, connected to the convention center by an enclosed skywalk bridge. Another expansion to the Baltimore Convention Center has been proposed at an estimated cost of $400 million that includes a new 500 room hotel and an 18,500 seat arena; this project is estimated to cost $900 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Convention_Center

So what do you think now?

This is the City Government doing this... Keep that in mind..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/29/15 04:45 PM

The whole case has sent a strong political message to Australia. Canberra has no business in telling the Indonesians how to conduct its Justice System, and it is somewhat hypocritical in light of the fact that the Aust. Federal Police provided information to the Indonesian authorities regarding the trafficking ring, which ultimately led to the arrests.

This is just another episode in the 'strained' relations between Australia and Indonesia.

Including that Schapelle Corby fiasco.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/29/15 04:04 PM

It is ridiculous to blame any sitting POTUS for a riot or for the results of a riot.
It is ridiculous to blame any sitting POTUS for the responses to and the results of a hurricane.
What has happened in Baltimore isn't the fault of President Obama or the Democratic Party.

Do you blame the Iceberg for sinking the Titanic?

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/29/15 02:26 PM

You angry anti-Obama types aren't doing your homework.

I don't like Obama either, in general, but the idea that he decided to dump the Armenian support for personal reasons, or just because he likes to lie, shows only mindlessness on the part of his critics.

You have to know world history to understand what's actually going on with this, and you need to have ACTUALLY been paying attention to what's been happening in the M.E. for the last fifty years.

Since you obviously haven't, I suggest that you start reading, and start thinking.

This isn't JUST about recognizing Armenian suffering. A whole host of considerations are involved, which relate to how Russia under Putin is behaving, on ISIS, on Iran, on Israel, and more.

Notice how the Republican Party wogs aren't lining up to demand that we officially recognize the genocide? That's because THEY are actually thinking, too.

Why don't you go into depth on your superior knowledge of the middle east...

This article was posted on Glenn Greenwalds site. So, maybe you should take your own advice and do a little research before you post something else this stupid.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/29/15 02:18 PM

Between 4:20 and 6 pm today there were 2 black males shot and 1 black female shot in West Baltimore.

This goes on day in and day out. I can only imagine if they ever decided to riot over them shooting and killing one another.

There are so many shootings that the city would be razed in about 2 weeks.

As a follow up ...

At 8:10 a man was shot multiple times and died at the hospital.

So... Within 4 hours 4 people were shot and 1 died last evening.

According to the media it was a peaceful night....

InvictusV's photo
Wed 04/29/15 06:50 AM

Between 4:20 and 6 pm today there were 2 black males shot and 1 black female shot in West Baltimore.

This goes on day in and day out. I can only imagine if they ever decided to riot over them shooting and killing one another.

this is no more about 'shootings' in general than susan smiths case (remember her?) was about drownings in general

the point is the EXPECTATION of the person with the AUTHORITY over others

like a mother to her child

or police to the citizens

there is an accounting when citizens shoot citizens, it is the justice system

but the protesting is about who holds police accountable,,,,

Susan Smith.... digging deep there.

And you said it perfectly... It isn't about shootings.. When black kids kill each other only the parents of the dead care.

And to move on to the authority issue... What authority specifically?

The Black Mayor.. The Black City Council President.. The 10 Black City Council members.. The 4 White democrat council members?

You do realize that almost half the police force is black, right?

I just read an article and this quote sums it up....

"The thugs using the suspicious death of Freddie Gray (at the hands of a Democrat-led police department) to justify the looting that updates their home entertainment systems, are Democrats protesting Democrat leaders and Democrat policies in a Democrat-run city."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/28/baltimore-is-a-democrat-problem-not-americas-problem/

InvictusV's photo
Tue 04/28/15 06:34 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next