Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Tue 08/11/15 04:42 PM
It is interesting to me how when the dynamic being a black DA is potentially railroading a black cop facing 2nd degree murder that there is no outcry from the community about the unfairness of the judical system towards black defendants.

Since I am obviously not black I guess I shouldn't really understand.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 08/11/15 03:00 PM
http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusive-blacklivesmatter-shooters-disturbing-facebook-photos/

InvictusV's photo
Mon 08/10/15 06:42 PM
Criminals will always have access to weapons and when they decide to kill no one is going to stop them.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 08/09/15 05:40 PM
Could Target be any more cowardly?

One stupid phucking woman posts a video and a giant corporation bends over and let's her jam a giant stick up their A@@.

What a bunch of pussified cowards.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 08/05/15 04:04 PM

I thought the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers were going to police Baltimore? spock

You think they are going to walk the streets at night wearing armani suits and rolex watches and not be targets?

haha..

InvictusV's photo
Tue 08/04/15 06:50 AM

Nothing good is coming from any of this..

We had a 17yo that got shot in the head over the weekend here. Another one of the promoted parties with alcohol drugs and teenagers.. I guess the thug that brought the gat thought it would be cool to fire off a few rounds and show how tough he was..

Sad state of affairs..

There was another murder here yesterday.. 21 yo old male walking down the street at 1130am and someone walks up shoots him 6 times.

2 murders in 3 days.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 08/03/15 08:54 PM

Tremaine Wilbourne, the alleged shooter of the white cop

Looks like this isn't going to get much press.

not much press? It's all over every news outlet, how did you hear about it if it wasn't?

None of the news reports mentioned that he was BLACK! That is why I looked up his mug shot. If it was white on black, it would be big news, but black on white cop? ... White cop's lives don't matter.

yes, their lives matter,, thats why they are paid to TRAIN thoroughly, given resources to make them 'safer', a leeway that gives them the benefit of the doubt based upon their 'fear' to control the life and death of others,

and insurance to cover the unthinkable for their families

and why they are rarely killed in situations where the average joe would be toast,,,

oh, and why killing an officer is an AUTOMATIC death penalty

I think their value is adequately reflected

I am not sure about this.

Training is only part of process. Anyone can be trained, but that doesn't mean they aren't going to shoot someone if they feel threatened. People are different. This latest cop was a combat veteran and most likely less inclined to be scared of a traffic stop. Maybe that got him killed.

I guess big city cops have life insurance probably state police and county sheriffs, but the local yocal municipality probably doesn't have much.

There are several states that have banned the death penalty, so there is nothing AUTOMATIC about it.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 08/03/15 04:21 PM
Nothing good is coming from any of this..

We had a 17yo that got shot in the head over the weekend here. Another one of the promoted parties with alcohol drugs and teenagers.. I guess the thug that brought the gat thought it would be cool to fire off a few rounds and show how tough he was..

Sad state of affairs..

InvictusV's photo
Sat 08/01/15 08:12 AM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention keeps data on fatal injuries from 1999 to 2011 and one category is homicides by legal intervention. The term "legal intervention" covers any situation when a person dies at the hands of anyone authorized to use deadly force in the line of duty.

Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2014/aug/27/fact-checking-claims-about-race-after-ferguson-sho/

InvictusV's photo
Fri 07/31/15 06:27 PM

the death of MANY UNARMED citizens spawned ACTION

that action led to lighter police participation and more crime

it also lead to more accountability of police officers ,, to not just enforce the law , but attempt to KEEP THE PEACE,,

wars rarely comes without casualty,,,may they rest in peace

The action of looting and stealing narcotics is not justified by what happened to Gray.

That had to do with the Mayor and her decision to let people destroy if they wanted to destroy.

These murders have nothing to do with any war that started over any of the deaths. They are a direct result of the inaction taken by police during the riots as ordered by the mayor.

Its odd to see someone ok with teens being murdered as long as it furthers the cause even though the murderers don't give 2 ***** about Gray..

It is bizarre logic to me..

InvictusV's photo
Fri 07/31/15 04:37 PM
The death of a career criminal in police custody spawned the deaths of several young men and women and set the city of baltimore back probably a decade.

I see that the feds denied the appeal for disaster aid. That means the state is on the hook for the damages.

Thanks.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 07/31/15 03:47 PM
They still have a few more hours to break the record for most in a month.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:46 AM

perhaps it wont spiral too far before it is addressed,,,

it is too late now.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 07/29/15 06:45 PM

The article says 71 total since 1982 to present..

There is probably more than that per year in which 4 or more people are killed by someone driving drunk.

I bet the percentage of those driving drunk and obtaining their alcohol legally is higher than the ones that bought their weapons legally.

Weapons... Alcohol... Vehicles...

None of them can kill a single thing without involving a human.

but alchohol and vehicles arent manufactured to protect or kill,, people who abuse them together cause fatal consequences

guns are CREATED to injure or kill,,,

the relevance of the chart is in response to an earlier assertion that most mass killings are happening by individuals who arent concerned with having weapons legally,,

This is about mass shootings.. 71 since 1982...

You can look at 2 weekends in Chicago and see 71 shootings and I will be willing to bet that the vast majority of weapons were obtained illegally.

Why is the mass shooting that occurs far less frequently more important?

Is it because the shooters tend to be white and bought the weapons legally?

That is what I think..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 07/29/15 06:27 PM

The article says 71 total since 1982 to present..

There is probably more than that per year in which 4 or more people are killed by someone driving drunk.

I bet the percentage of those driving drunk and obtaining their alcohol legally is higher than the ones that bought their weapons legally.

Weapons... Alcohol... Vehicles...

None of them can kill a single thing without involving a human.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 07/29/15 04:31 PM

DEMAND JUSTICE FOR CECIL THE LION IN ZIMBABWE

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/821/738/351/demand-justice-for-cecil-the-lion-in-zimbambwe/#sign

slaphead

InvictusV's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:55 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Wed 07/29/15 01:55 PM

Governer Rick Perry said today, when asked about the 2nd amendment, stated that gun violence has dropped dramatically in Texas since the concealed carry law was passed. The liberals said the exact opposite would happen.

So ... yes, more guns by the general law abiding public does mean less violence.

I bought a concealed carry vest last weekend.

Criminals look for soft targets. Lower the number of soft targets and crime will go down.

how does one know where 'soft targets' will be?

in any population , in public, there is the chance someone is carrying a gun

in most 'crimes' there is there chance the victim has a weapon

in the last year, two people carrying guns have had a 'rage' incident after a TRAFFIC run in, end up in a shooting

we have too many impulsive people with paranoia and low 'rage' threshholds to nonchalantly arm everyone with any and every possible thing a manufacturer can dream up,,,

A soft target is anywhere that a criminal can reasonably assume there will be no trained persons carrying a firearm.

I think we have seen with all the bloodbaths in schools and theaters that places with limited escape routes and large numbers of people are pretty soft..

Unless you have a cop stationed in every classroom or every theater some nut can get in and massacre everyone.

Plus they put phucking signs up saying its a gun free zone...

and no proof that this is why anyplace is a target,,,,,

No proof?

It is just a coincidence that schools and theaters are common targets?

InvictusV's photo
Wed 07/29/15 01:52 PM

the diffrence between armored trucks and secret service and the average joe?

training and background checks,,,

so, in theory, we agree,, these are the same standards that regulations should address with the average joe,,,

I don't have a problem with background checks or training.

But when both are achieved satisfactorily then there should be no restrictions on ownership or carry privileges.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:45 PM

Governer Rick Perry said today, when asked about the 2nd amendment, stated that gun violence has dropped dramatically in Texas since the concealed carry law was passed. The liberals said the exact opposite would happen.

So ... yes, more guns by the general law abiding public does mean less violence.

Criminals look for soft targets. Lower the number of soft targets and crime will go down.

how does one know where 'soft targets' will be?

in any population , in public, there is the chance someone is carrying a gun

in most 'crimes' there is there chance the victim has a weapon

in the last year, two people carrying guns have had a 'rage' incident after a TRAFFIC run in, end up in a shooting

we have too many impulsive people with paranoia and low 'rage' threshholds to nonchalantly arm everyone with any and every possible thing a manufacturer can dream up,,,

A soft target is anywhere that a criminal can reasonably assume there will be no trained persons carrying a firearm.

I think we have seen with all the bloodbaths in schools and theaters that places with limited escape routes and large numbers of people are pretty soft..

Unless you have a cop stationed in every classroom or every theater some nut can get in and massacre everyone.

Plus they put phucking signs up saying its a gun free zone...

InvictusV's photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:29 PM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25