Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Wed 09/16/15 02:37 PM

ANY group that segregates or focuses on race is racist by nature.

to be racist you don't have to violent, you just have to either allow or deny or give preferential treatment to one based on their race alone.

ALL Human lives matter, focusing on a particular subsection of lives based on race alone is in and of itself racist.

Although I'm not sure I'd call this movement a 'hate group' it is most certainly a racist group.

we live in a racist nation

the way to deal with the effects of racism is not by trying to avoid the mention of race,,,

There isn't a corner of the planet that is inhabited with humans that there isn't some group that hates someone else.

It has been that way from the beginning and will continue until the end.

It won't end with protests ...it won't end with bullets.

individual human behavior isnt the issue

systemic policy is,,,,

There hasn't been systemic policy since the 60s. It wasn't a national policy it was local policy.

That is 50 years ago.

If this systemic policy still was in existence there would be no Obama. There would be no black people anywhere other than in a fenced in ghetto.

false logic,, even during slavery there were the exceptional BLACK slaveowners

oppression works best when there are some 'exceptions' to try to use as proof that none exists,,,

there are muslim nations that had female leaders long before some western countries did,, but that doesnt prove the sexism there doesnt exist

I can run a race and be tripped every 10 steps, and punched every 15. but still win,, that has nothing to do with whether the race was rigged

yes, people have had the EXCEPTIONAL skill to succeed in SPITE OF the existence of systemic racism,, but that has little to do with whether such racism exists,,,

Systemic is defined as ..... of or relating to an entire system.

There is no ENTIRE system of racism. There are localized cases. There are examples. There is NO systemic racism.

Your exceptionalism theory is very much part of every race. There are millions of white people that ain't got s**t.

For this white privilege and other nonsense to hold water then every white person should be rich and every black person poor. Otherwise it is all about whether or not the individual has what it takes or they don't.

Racism isn't why every single black person that is poor is poor. Or why someone goes out and shoots someone.

yes, the SYSTEM that supported and reinforced SLAVERY based upon race

the SYSTEM that supported and reinforced JIM CROW Based upon race

the SYSTEM That supported and reinforced REDLINING(housing discrimination) Based upon race

the SYSTEM that supported and reinforced covert racist policies that disproportionately targeted the aforemented suppresed race

that is SYSTEMATIC

whites not having stuff is not because of a system set up to KEEP Them from having it,,,

and as I stated before,, oppression doesnt require EXCLUSIVITY

not all Muslim women are oppressed or poor, certainly INDIVIDUAL women have excelled in some areas, but that doesnt negate the systemic oppression women as a GROUP face in those same regions,,,

noone has suggested that every INDIVIDUAL who is poor is because of this system, anymore than everyone who is RICH is because of their hard work,,,

The post that I quoted originally said this is a racist country. Not WAS a racist country.. IS a racist country.

Then you started with the systemic...

There is no national system to keep blacks from achieving success. There is no national system to keep blacks segregated. To keep blacks from going to school .. to keep blacks from getting jobs.

You continue to talk about things that happened more than 50 years ago and they didn't happen in every state.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 09/16/15 11:39 AM

Hungary has had enough....

"" Hungary clamped down on the rising tide of
refugees from Syria Tuesday by declaring an
emergency and slamming its border with
Serbia shut to stem their flow.
New measures were imposed as hundreds of
migrants amassed in a no-man’s land,
where they pitched tents, shouted, “Open
the border!” and, in some cases, refused
wood and water in protest.
“I will sit here until they open the border. I
cannot go back to Syria. Life in Syria is
finished,” said a Kurd from Syria who gave
his name as Bawer, Reuters reported.
The refugee crisis also claimed more lives
Tuesday when at least 22 migrants —
including four children — drowned and 249
were rescued when their Greece-bound boat
sank off Turkey in the Aegean Sea, AFP
reported.
Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto
said the razor-wire fence that the country
completed along the Serbian border would
be extended for “a reasonable distance”
along the border with Romania.
Romanian and Serbian officials decried the
severe measures.
“Raising a fence between two EU member
states who are strategic partners is not a
fair gesture from a political point of view,
according to the European spirit,” the
Romanian Foreign Ministry said.
“No one will be sent back. Serbia is not a
concentration camp,” declared Aleksandar
Vulin, minister for labor and social policy,
The Telegraph reported. “You cannot send
them to Serbia without their permission.”
Hungarian authorities arrested 174 people
Tuesday under new laws — 60 of whom
face possible terms of five years in prison
for “cutting or damaging” the fence and 114
for illegal crossing, which carries a
sentence of up to three years, AFP reported.
Out of 48 asylum requests made at the main
Roszke crossing, Hungary rejected 16 within
hours and 32 were being processed, Reuters
reported.
“The message we want to send is: ‘Don’t
come. This route will not take you to your
destination,’ ” Gyorgy Bakondi, Prime
Minister Viktor Orban’s chief adviser, told
AFP.""
http://nypost.com/2015/09/16/hungary-closes-border-to-lock-out-syrian-refugees/

^^^^^^Looks to me like the able bodied males severly outnumber the women and children.

70% of the 'refugees' are men..

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/download.php?id=41

InvictusV's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:59 PM

to be racist you don't have to violent, you just have to either allow or deny or give preferential treatment to one based on their race alone.

ALL Human lives matter, focusing on a particular subsection of lives based on race alone is in and of itself racist.

Although I'm not sure I'd call this movement a 'hate group' it is most certainly a racist group.

the way to deal with the effects of racism is not by trying to avoid the mention of race,,,

There isn't a corner of the planet that is inhabited with humans that there isn't some group that hates someone else.

systemic policy is,,,,

There hasn't been systemic policy since the 60s. It wasn't a national policy it was local policy.

That is 50 years ago.

If this systemic policy still was in existence there would be no Obama. There would be no black people anywhere other than in a fenced in ghetto.

false logic,, even during slavery there were the exceptional BLACK slaveowners

oppression works best when there are some 'exceptions' to try to use as proof that none exists,,,

there are muslim nations that had female leaders long before some western countries did,, but that doesnt prove the sexism there doesnt exist

I can run a race and be tripped every 10 steps, and punched every 15. but still win,, that has nothing to do with whether the race was rigged

yes, people have had the EXCEPTIONAL skill to succeed in SPITE OF the existence of systemic racism,, but that has little to do with whether such racism exists,,,

Systemic is defined as ..... of or relating to an entire system.

There is no ENTIRE system of racism. There are localized cases. There are examples. There is NO systemic racism.

Your exceptionalism theory is very much part of every race. There are millions of white people that ain't got s**t.

For this white privilege and other nonsense to hold water then every white person should be rich and every black person poor. Otherwise it is all about whether or not the individual has what it takes or they don't.

Racism isn't why every single black person that is poor is poor. Or why someone goes out and shoots someone.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:40 PM

systemic policy is,,,,

That is 50 years ago.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:26 PM

InvictusV's photo
Tue 09/15/15 02:51 PM

Dropping a nuke is a world changing event. Dropping a bomb on terrorists is like killing roaches.

Syria is a civil war.

Syria is a proxy war. There is nothing spontaneous about what kicked this off.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 09/15/15 07:19 AM
So, the solution? Time to take off the restraints. Let people SAY what they want to say and get out their frustrations, fears, and prejudices. When they have talked themselves out, sit them down and say "Ok, Bob, I understand what you're saying, but did you know....." and have a REAL discussion about race and prejudice. Stop trying to force people to hide their ignorance and hatred. Let it vent, let society exhale, and then use that as a teachable moment.

There will never be a real discussion.

One side is blamed for all and the other side never takes any responsibility for anything.

How do you discuss anything when that is the starting point?

InvictusV's photo
Mon 09/14/15 05:45 PM
I guess on the bright side once the entire third world is living in Europe and the US there will be some prime real estate available pretty cheap...

InvictusV's photo
Mon 09/14/15 04:30 PM
A lot of loose facts flowing through this thread.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 09/13/15 12:04 PM

I am strongly doubting his birthname(white name) was King Noble

So...
The racist-who-hates-whitey, deliberately changed his name,
to a whitey name? On purpose?

Oh, the irony.

Seems it'd be alot like David Duke,
changing his name, to something with a traditional African flair.

africans had nobility and kings,, so why is that a 'white' thing'?

They didn't call themselves kings or queens because they didn't speak English.

Use an African language.

Mfalme is king in Swahili... He could use that..

no, but they had words that TRANSLATE into king and noble which are descriptions, and not really Names

I get that.

My point is that he wants separation from everything he deems white.

If he describes himself as an African king do it in an African language not English..

Show the 4000 plus members of his former site that he is totally dedicated to the cause. haha

InvictusV's photo
Sun 09/13/15 11:49 AM

So...
The racist-who-hates-whitey, deliberately changed his name,
to a whitey name? On purpose?

Oh, the irony.

Seems it'd be alot like David Duke,
changing his name, to something with a traditional African flair.

africans had nobility and kings,, so why is that a 'white' thing'?

They didn't call themselves kings or queens because they didn't speak English.

Use an African language.

Mfalme is king in Swahili... He could use that..

InvictusV's photo
Sun 09/13/15 07:57 AM

did you know the soviets lost 87.5 million people during the war. about 80% of total casualties of world war II. the eastern front (as we call it here) was the bloodiest battle of all times.

Russian Academy of Science study says 26.6 million dead.

That's slightly lower than your 87.5 million..

InvictusV's photo
Sun 09/13/15 06:58 AM

I suppose it would be silly to point out a bit of science among the bulls#!t.

A chap called Milton Meyer did the research, tested the assumptions, and wrote a book on the subject, called "They thought they were free - The Germans from 1933 - 1945."

Read it. Then comment.

Thank you,

S.

I don't recall much science being involved, but it was 15 or so years ago when I read this book.

And it's Mayer not Meyer.

He moved to Germany after the war.. lied about who he was.. made some friends.. got them to tell him how they felt about their lives before during and after the nazis.

The only thing I recall of importance is that they all liked Hitler didn't like the war and never thought the nazis were totalitarians.

Big deal..

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:53 PM

haha... MOE MOE MOE...

GSA is the General Services Administration.

She is an employee of the Federal Government.

she won't get fired... obarry likes racist blacks around him...

She used her government email address to sign up..

Which includes her name... haha

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:42 PM
haha... MOE MOE MOE...

GSA is the General Services Administration.

She is an employee of the Federal Government.

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:22 PM
King Noble didn't pay his website bill and someone else swooped in and took it over.

They have released the email addresses of every member of the site.

They have already exposed a woman that works for the GSA in Atlanta.

I am thinking these people that were members are going to be getting nervous.

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:51 PM

when did birth name = white name? did i miss that memo?

King and noble are English words so its also a white name.. haha

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:37 PM
I looked this up and she is 37...

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:32 PM
Something is odd here..

The mother is only 27 and the daughter is 18?

She gave birth at 9 years old?

InvictusV's photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:30 PM
BMW is a brand that keeps a decent value, but it was a 2003. Not like she was driving a 2014 that cost $100,000.

I find it hard to believe that it was because she was driving an 11 year old BMW... haha

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25