Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Wed 10/28/15 03:44 PM
This is classic indoctrination.

Two aspects of successful indoctrination are create fear and induce a sense of guilt.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 10/09/15 07:41 PM
From a military perspective this is one way to test the capabilities and assess the deficencies of your own equipment in a real world battlefield environment with your enemies being the ones getting killed..

haha

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/08/15 07:35 PM

It really doesn't help the battle for freedom and liberty, to post lies, fantasies, myths, and other false or misleading things about the problems.

And conflating and confusing issues as is happening here, makes it easier, not harder, for the bad guys to win.

There is no militarization of the police or warrantless wiretaps or meta data collection or indefinite detention or having a drone drop a bomb on your head...

All of these are lies myths and fabrications because the government says so..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/08/15 06:23 PM
I listened to drudge on the alex jones show the other day..

I am not a fan of jones but when I heard drudge was on I wanted to hear what he had to say..

They were talking about the second amendment and drudge went off..

He called for Clinton and Obama to drop their secret service protection and for Obama to turn the white house into a gun free zone..

The best part was he said they wouldn't last a week...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/08/15 03:47 PM

Interesting note: The old Saturn Five was the most reliable heavy lift rocket ever built. They are recreating the F-1 engines without all the hand welding. Heaven forbid we should reuse a design that works well.

is that for the SLS?

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/08/15 02:50 PM
I work for a Space X supplier and I know that the failures have woken them up..

Their head of quality has been here several times.

NASA just launched a sounding rocket from Wallops last night. First launch since the Antares explosion destroyed the launch pad facility.

I haven't paid attention to what Orbital has been doing lately, but I think they are scaling back until they have a viable replacement for that old russian mess they were using when the Antares blew..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/08/15 02:23 PM
I think the french fry maker should get 2500/hr and the person that puts pickles on the burgers should make at least 3000/hr...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 10/07/15 04:16 PM
I doubt I would want Putin to know my name based on what he did in chechnya.

He didn't send spetsnaz to roll out the welcome mat..

He sent them to chop off heads as I typed a month ago ...that was his plan from the start..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 10/07/15 03:05 PM
The soft coup has been in the works for about a month now..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 10/07/15 03:04 PM
Its the institutionalized racism coming from the black mayor \black city council \black states attorney \black police force....

They are fighting oppression by killing each other..

InvictusV's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:26 PM

Conrad, your picture shows a mature man, I am yet to see much/any maturity from your posts.

If you had any substance to your posts, then I would be able to provide a better response.

Invictus I do not know of Sykes-Picot, I will look for information now.

I stick to my opinions of The American government (since at least Bush snr), and my motives of speaking out here is to encourage you to ask yourself if your government is duping you. I am worried for the American people, your sons and brothers who are the troops are bearing the brunt of these lies, and it is the erosion of your civil liberties that you should focus on, not the Brits blame, not the Islamics, Iraquis, etc, etc... Please hold on to your arms and defend your constitution. Only a month ago I believed you lot with your guns were mental. I am now convinced you will need them. This erosion of your civil liberties will result in the legal side-stepping or eradication of the 2nd amendment. (For a reason.)

Next to bringing Hitler to power with the Versailles Treaty Sykes-Picot was one of the defining accords that came about during the war and then implemented after the war...

It is the root cause of all that is phucked up in the middle east.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:16 PM

seems we have caught us another Troofer!laugh

Come on Conrad... You know that we never get the full story unless it is from someone more enlightened and privy to all the facts..

We are just the dumb masses that can't quite grasp the totality of their reality...

InvictusV's photo
Tue 10/06/15 02:44 PM

"I love how europeans conveniently forget that it was you that divided the middle east for your empires after world war 1"

Actually, It is false to claim I forget. I know the UK government handed land to Israel after ww2. I do see that as creating conflict in the region.

"You are the idiots that created these fake monarchies and supported their totalitarian regimes."

I presume that even though you are attempting to insult my person, or the UK people, you do know the difference between my government and past governments and myself and my countrymen as individuals. I can assure you that if I criticize Bush and his choices I simultaneously imply that the American people do not automatically agree with those choices and actions.

"You are responsible for what has happened and what is happening."

Am I responsible for the crusades? Is my current government? Did we even have a government then? How far back in time do we go looking for fault? Do you take responsibility for your rulers actions and decisions? Would you rise up and encourage others to join you in protest against your rulers if they waged false war, hurt and/or killed innocent civilians, or otherwise acted with no honour or integrity?
Seriously, engage your brain before spouting such divisive rubbish. I hope you realise the pathetic nature of your statement.

"You created this critical mass with Sykes-Picot and try all you want to blame someone else, but that song and dance isn't going to work."

I presume you are deflecting blame away from your own government by making this statement. All my senses detect massive hypocrisy, let me use your words against you and see if you notice the hypocrisy for yourself:
Firstly you say,
"You are responsible for what has happened and what is happening."
Next you say,
"You created this critical mass with..."
Then you say,
"try all you want to blame someone else"
You finish with,
"that song and dance isn't going to work."

Should your "song and dance" work with me, or any free thinker reading this? Are you exempt from the accusations you make against me?

I didnt mean for my last post to directly upset you, but I am firmly of the opinion that America (with the UK in tow) is doing terrible things in the middle east and it is not telling the American people the full story. The UK is doing exactly that to a similar extent with its people too. You might tell me 9/11 was osama, the boston bombers were islamic children, that each US school shooting was real, or even that the 7/7 in UK was islamic bombers, but until you spend some decent time researching what independent reporters and analysts say regarding FACTS and EVIDENCE (IE: dont blindly believe the "official" story), then I reject all suggestion that my words would be unkind to families of victims. (I am not suggesting every school shooting is fake or a setup, but some certainly seem to be fake, and if one shooting is one too many, then one fake shooting is one too many also! In one case the families are victims, in the other case the entire American population is the victims!)

My use of idiots is not personally directed at you or anyone specifically, but at a general European mindset that is pervassive when it comes to revising the historical record.

Europes meddling in the Middle East set up despotic regimes that brutalized their own people and created this environment of volatility that we have seen since the 1960's.

The UK and France are both complicit to their eyeballs in all this. You can go on and on about past regimes and governments, but it doesn't really matter.

The seeds were planted with Sykes-Picot and the world is still reeling from its ramifications.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:58 AM

Bush Invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. (Hence looking for conflict) Finishing off daddys job.

lets try to stay in the present times, ok?

Sure, I think it was reported USA hit an Afghani hospital. Didnt USA pull out of Afghan years ago? No boots on the ground in Syria? Lets see how long that lasts. I think putin is doing the right thing by making it very difficult to put boots on the ground. YOU DONT NEED TO BE THERE! Get over the View of being word police, it will cause your country more harm than good.

It is good to live in the moment, but lets not forget how these things start. For me it is America's surge to create conflict in the middle east, AND at home. I bet you guys hate Islamics now, I bet there is suspicion on the streets and in your homes. How often is terrorism on the lips of the American people? Please dont forget the past, it shapes your future. Bush and his actions are certainly relevant.

In the present as I experience it I saw on our UK news that twice Obama has recently declared martial law. How do you feel about that? How will you view your freedom and what will you do if there is martial law for a whole month, what about six months? What about six years?

I love how europeans conveniently forget that it was you that divided the middle east for your empires after world war 1. You are the idiots that created these fake monarchies and supported their totalitarian regimes.

You left the region with your tails between your legs and utter chaos ensued.

You are responsible for what has happened and what is happening.

You created this critical mass with Sykes-Picot and try all you want to blame someone else, but that song and dance isn't going to work.

InvictusV's photo
Mon 10/05/15 05:59 PM
An IAEA report in November 2003 showed that Iran had, in a series of contraventions of its safeguards agreement over 22 years, systematically concealed its development of key techniques which are capable of use for nuclear weapons. In particular, that uranium enrichment and plutonium separation from used fuel were carried out on a laboratory scale. Iran admitted to the activities but said they were trivial.

http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Country-Profiles/Countries-G-N/Iran/

I thought at some point I read they were working on reprocessing.

InvictusV's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:51 AM

USA airstrike of course!! Usa has no idea who they kill!!! Israel n USA love bombing schools n hospitals. Obama loves blowing up weddings too. He has 8 of those. Notches. Obama has done 6000 airstrikes in syria n iraq while isis doubled in size. Russians do 12 pinpoint strikes cia can't find terrorist recruits. Afghanistan usa just propping up the worlds biggest drug lords. Its a shame our military doesn't know what it is doing. It doesn't have a leader.

Israel?
WhenTF did Israel enter the Equation?
Didn't know they were part of the Coalition in Afghanistan!
Or are you,mayhaps making things up again?yawn
conrad usa n israel only countries that bombs hospitals n schools. Disgusting as it is.

Oh yes no islamic militants have ever attacked a school or hospital...

Just the US and Israel..

I am beginning to think you type this stuff to get attention.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 10/02/15 06:55 PM
I have lived on the coast long enough to know that when they are predicting a storm to make landfall here and its 4 days away it isn't happening.

Walmart near Ocean City was out of water 2 days ago.... haha...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/01/15 08:28 PM

From what I've heard about the shooter...

The tard, allegedly posted his plans and intent to kill, on a social media site. Nobody reported him.
Yep...on 4chan...even had other 'tards telling him how to make it as worse as possible...

"" Federal authorities are looking into a suspicious
thread on the anonymous message board
4chan that appears to include someone with
similar intentions to today's unnamed shooter
who killed at least 10 people in
Oregon, according to The New York Times . The
thread, archived here , shows an anonymous
user on 4chan board /r9k/ advising others,
"Don’t go to school tomorrow if you are in the
northwest," late in the day on September 30th.
The identity of the shooter who attacked
students this morning at Umpqua Community
College in Roseberg, Oregon, remains
unknown, though it is confirmed police shot
and killed the 20-year-old man.
It is not yet clear whether the anonymous
4chan user and the shooter are the same
person. 4chan has become well-known as a
haven for some of the worst behavior on the
internet. In fact, many users egged on the
original poster and some even gave him tips on
how to carry out a massacre. Following news
of the shooting, the thread takes a twisted turn
as participants realize the gravity of a potential
link between the group conversation and the
killings. Nonetheless, the nature of the site
makes quick verification near impossible.""
http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/1/9437577/4chan-federal-investigation-oregon-college-shooting

Same site that a year or so ago, a poster posted a thread about a woman he strangled...with pics of her dead body....poster was subsequently arrested and charged with the murder.

The shooter was not the guy from 4chan they were accusing.

The guy from 4chan is the one in the video I posted. The media found the video and pushed the disgruntled white loser narrative even after it was obvious he wasn't the shooter.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/01/15 08:24 PM

I knew that after a certain period of time had passed and no identification of the shooter was made that it probably wasn't some cookie cutter crazy white guy...

If it were the media would have had his name out 5 minutes after he was dead...

They said it happened in the morning. But 6-8 hours later, I seen article after article after article, saying "SEVEN to FIFTEEN dead, & 20 injurred (that was consistent),
The I read a CNN article that says ' the sheriff says the shooter is dead", but also says, " a spokesperson for the State Police say the shooter is in custody ".

So I stopped paying attention.

*Oh look.. a squirrel.*

CNN was saying the person in the video was the shooter for about 4 hours.

NBC had reported the person in the video was not the shooter about 2 hours before the official announcement happened. The person in the video made contact with a local NBC reporter and confirmed he was alive.

I found the tweet from the reporter, so either CNN is that stupid or they wanted to push the loser white guy narrative as long as they could.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 10/01/15 06:34 PM

I knew that after a certain period of time had passed and no identification of the shooter was made that it probably wasn't some cookie cutter crazy white guy...

If it were the media would have had his name out 5 minutes after he was dead...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25