Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:19 AM
Edited by premierblue on Fri 07/11/14 02:23 AM

Everyday do something you wouldn't normally do. Eventually it gets easier and easier.

besides having shyness in me i also have fear that's why i can't really do a lot of things i wouldn't usually do i mean i think about it but at the end i chicken out

The reason for both your problems, shyness & fear, is the lack of self-confidence. Did you read my post on this? I gave you a real life example to let you know that if I could do it so can you. Btw, I have been an adjunct professor, on & off, for the past 17 years. Most of my students are around your age. Many have/had your problem. I did help some of them overcome their shyness and/or fear. All you need is patience and the "I can do it" attitude. And dont forget, to become a successful actor, shyness & fear will never help.
Good luck and God bless.

I'm not shy or fearful, I was just answering her post.

That post was meant for Just_Dance123 and not for you, Oldhag. I've read many of your posts on the forums and you certainly don't come across as somebody suffering from shyness or fear. With my experience working with young people her age I was sincerely trying to help her.

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 01:42 AM

The beginning of the end of the English language.

The original thread was written in the English language? I was wondering what language it was!

premierblue's photo
Thu 07/10/14 02:29 AM

Everyday do something you wouldn't normally do. Eventually it gets easier and easier.

besides having shyness in me i also have fear that's why i can't really do a lot of things i wouldn't usually do i mean i think about it but at the end i chicken out

The reason for both your problems, shyness & fear, is the lack of self-confidence. Did you read my post on this? I gave you a real life example to let you know that if I could do it so can you. Btw, I have been an adjunct professor, on & off, for the past 17 years. Most of my students are around your age. Many have/had your problem. I did help some of them overcome their shyness and/or fear. All you need is patience and the "I can do it" attitude. And dont forget, to become a successful actor, shyness & fear will never help.
Good luck and God bless.

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 02:13 PM

Curious to know how men feel ... If I sent you a message .. Saying Hi gorgeous man ... Would you be offended and delete my message ..

Since I'm average looking, my first thought would be . . . she's a scammer . . . especially being in the kind of business I'm in!
my experience of scammers on this site is they have poor use of the English language :-)

Most of them probably do, but not all. Rather surprisingly, the last few have been (or atleast they say they are) from the good ole USA. Earlier they were mostly from West Africa.
how many from New Zealand have you met

None . . . so far. Why, are you from NZ? Just kidding!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 02:07 PM

Curious to know how men feel ... If I sent you a message .. Saying Hi gorgeous man ... Would you be offended and delete my message ..

Since I'm average looking, my first thought would be . . . she's a scammer . . . especially being in the kind of business I'm in!
my experience of scammers on this site is they have poor use of the English language :-)

Most of them probably do, but not all. Rather surprisingly, the last few have been (or atleast they say they are) from the good ole USA. Earlier they were mostly from West Africa.

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 01:42 PM

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 01:08 PM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 07/09/14 02:07 PM

hey wanna have relation

Look! It's yet another aspiring rocket surgeon!!

Did you mean brain surgeon or rocket engineer? If it's the latter, Piiilease, that's an insult to us current and former aerospace engineers!!! Lol!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 01:00 PM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 07/09/14 01:07 PM

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 12:48 PM

hey wanna have relation

rofl
PERFECT TIMING!!!!
frustrated

That's what I thought too!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 09:49 AM

wonder what they got on him!

Obama's so far spent more tax payers' money ($ 44 million plus) on vacations than any other PotUS! Sarah Palin has to shell out of her pocket for her vacations. I guess she's just plain jealous!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/09/14 02:30 AM
I went over to your profile to have a look before I wrote this.
I landed up in LA as a 17 yr old foreign student just out of high school to do an undergrad degree in engineering at one of the universities in the LA area. I was not just shy but an introvert. Once my profs. saw my potential, and my introvertness, they got me involved in many co-curricular & extra-curricular activities on campus. Not just that, but the profs. made sure I was given positions of responsibility where I "had to interact with other students, faculty and industry", male and female, and not just sit in a corner if I was just a member! In my senior year I was the president of the university student chapter of AIAA. On our annual Prize Night & Dinner I had to address a gathering of over 100 fellow students, profs. from aero and related depts, as well as our benefactors who were full members of AIAA, and engineers in the aerospace industry in the LA area. What a change that was! From a very shy introvert to a confident young man (at times over confident I'ld say). By the time I graduated with my BS I could strike up a conversation with anybody!
You're an actor. I'm sure, whether it be theater, TV, or a movie set, you have to interact with not just your fellow actors but also the production crew that makes it happen! Apply this to your personal life. Also get involved in community activities in the city/community you live in. Once the other members see your interest and capabilities, they will give you positions of responsibility. Responsibility that will instill self confidence in you. Self confidence that will help you approach and strike up a conversation with that handsome guy you have the hots for!!! You get what I'm trying to say?!
All the best in getting over your shyness & in your acting career.

premierblue's photo
Tue 07/08/14 02:00 AM

what about Rich and Faithful?bigsmile

I'll root for that!!! :smile:

premierblue's photo
Tue 07/08/14 01:40 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 07/08/14 01:43 AM

premierblue's photo
Tue 07/08/14 01:39 AM
Hi waving, Welcome to Mingle. I was wondering what "lebian" was. Only after reading your profile I figured it's "lesbian"!!! Btw, consider changing your main profile pic, as it is the one that gives a first impression of you. Anybody searching other members, I included, would get the idea "that's Ms. Chubby Checkers". While actually you are a very outdoors/athletic activities sort of person!!! Consider putting one of those pics as your main profile pic. Good luck!

premierblue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:37 AM
Who said aliens dont exist? Just ask the US Govt! Yes, aliens do exist. There are basically three types of aliens: illegal, non-resident, and resident!

premierblue's photo
Sun 06/22/14 06:36 AM
sparkyae5, that's what I call mature advice. It's good to have people like you on this forum.

premierblue's photo
Sat 06/21/14 06:56 AM
You can always change it to (HER)STORY!!!

premierblue's photo
Thu 06/19/14 11:12 PM
Who was the assh... who started World War I ?

premierblue's photo
Fri 06/13/14 12:35 PM
Looks like the chauffeur had a high (Tea) Party at the farmer's!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:06 AM
I like your new look mobile site. Logged in this morning, and hey, what's this? Something totally different looking! It certainly looks a lot more sophisticated and navigates better than the old mobile site.