Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Sat 11/16/19 08:38 AM
Edited by premierblue on Sat 11/16/19 08:40 AM
Yeah, I get these ghosts (that's what I like to call deactivated members) looking up my profile fairly often! I, with a fair amt of enthusiasm, click on the members "Who Viewed Me" and find them to be ghosts. Admin has an explanation for that but I take it with a large grain of salt!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/15/19 10:10 AM
So did she get the space?!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/15/19 08:38 AM

A little bit of self deprecatory humor, Sir Dino? laugh

laugh Well if you can't laugh at yourself an all that jazz..drinker bigsmile

I have no problem laughing at myself. Get roasted when close friends get together - I just sit there grinning. biggrin

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/15/19 08:23 AM

The real problem is what is considered sexual harassment! When someone can be accused because of only looking or looking and commenting, then there is a real problem with our expectations. You can wear anything you want and expect not to be touched. You cannot wear anything you want and expect no one is going to look or make a comment to you or about you.

You hit the nail on the head!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/15/19 07:52 AM
A little bit of self deprecatory humor, Sir Dino? laugh

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 02:53 PM
Edited by premierblue on Sun 10/13/19 02:56 PM

I'm a single mother to a 5 yr old lovely little boy. And it's honestly BOYS like you, that made me give up on the dating thing. They view a child,; which is one of the biggest blessings you could ever have in my eyes, as "baggage". There is no greater thing then the love of a child. And I feel like it's even more so when that child is not yours and they love and accept you like you are their parent. Unfortunately I chose a guy who did not stick around. Did I think he was going to do that? Heck no. But he did. And it actually was for the better. Looking back, the relationship was toxic. Why would I make my child endure that? I wouldn't and won't. I have a full time career, my own house, my own car and I pay all my bills BY MYSELF. and on top of that, I'm raising a little MAN by myself. Yes, there are some moms that fall short of their duties, but you can not simple lump ALL single moms into a "bad mom" Category based off of a few. I know plenty of single momst hat get **** done and hold down the fort on there own; myself included. Maybe you're just threatened by the fact that we don't NEED a man? :joy: good luck to you sir.

Very well said! I wish you luck and blessings bringing up your "little man".
My older sis is a single mom, with 2 kids, for almost 21 years but in different circumstances - she was widowed after her husband's drunken crash up, suffering severe head injuries, being in a coma for 6 months before succumbing to his injuries. She never remarried, and has done very well for herself. All this in India, where most men's attitude towards women, like OP's, are stuck in the 19th century!!!

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 02:26 PM

It was Cream evolved from the Yardbirds, then there was Hawkwind..smokin And still Kieth Richards rocks on..drinker

Oh, I got it the other way around.

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 01:23 PM

Thinking this could be fun ., biggrin tongue2

You tongue2 smile2

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 01:00 PM
The name Ginger Baker rings a bell but I couldnt place him till I read Sir Dino's post that he was the drummer in Cream, Eric Clapton's band in the mid-1960s. If I'm not mistaken Cream evovled into the Yardbirds. Yep, all these rock stalwarts are getting old. Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) will be 80 in January next year.

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 08:13 AM
Sir Dino I enjoy your jokes however risqué they may be! First thing I do after I log in here is head for the forums to read your joke(s) of the day. If you were a reader of Readers' Digest you'ld remember a column called 'Laughter the Best Medicine'.

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 07:59 AM
It's awful messy to be hit with eggs. Think of all the politicians who get hit with eggs, that too rotten eggs!

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/13/19 07:53 AM
laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/09/19 09:49 AM
slaphead laugh laugh

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/08/19 03:45 PM
What's the use of op being educated when his mindset is still stuck in the 19th century!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/08/19 11:07 AM
laugh

premierblue's photo
Sat 09/14/19 06:36 AM
Your profile has nothing except your user name and that you are here for dating! If you want to meet people here either for dating or to make friends on the forums pls put up atleast some basic info abt yourself on your profile!

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/25/19 10:33 AM
Edited by premierblue on Sun 08/25/19 10:34 AM
Welcome to Mingle, reesa. waving Pardon my ignorance but where is Bicol?

premierblue's photo
Thu 03/14/19 08:03 AM

Hello cool biggrin .. not all guides are equal .. choose wisely laugh laugh waving

Take Blondey111's advice. She's an expert at it!!! biggrin

premierblue's photo
Thu 03/14/19 08:01 AM

Hello cool biggrin .. not all guides are equal .. choose wisely laugh laugh waving

premierblue's photo
Thu 03/14/19 08:01 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18