Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:14 AM
Call Goldielocks, lol!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:13 AM
That's why you go to the Boys (girls) from Brazil! No cutting yourself, but ouch!, it hurts when they pull off the (waxed) lawn.

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:00 AM

I like a woman that has a small lawn..
.. better yet I like a woman that has no lawn at all.....happy :wink: :angel:

Ditto here. I like a woman w/o a lawn. But otherwise she can always get a Brazilian wax, er . . . . . mow!!! :wink: :angel:

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:42 AM
How nice of you Amelinng to greet all the Hindus on Diwali, the festival of light. I'm not a Hindu but 2/3 of my small business staff are. As
this is their most important
festival (22nd & 23rd) I've given them off from this (21st) afternoon thru the weekend. And yes, Malaysia does celebrate Diwali!

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/20/14 02:36 PM

although i'm an american, i think our refusal to adopt the metric system for weights and measurements, is the height of arrogant ignorance....

Yep, I'll agree with you Argo on this. I'm an AmCit too. I remember when I was in engineering school in So. California we had engnrg problems using the FPS and Metric units. When I asked my profs. why this was so they said it was to prepare us engineers to easily make the transition from the FPS to the metric system! That was thirty years ago, lol!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 01:29 PM

We all have different hopes for love but for me it would be,

someone who can see the sorrow behind my smile,
the love behind my anger,
and the reason I'm sometimes quiet.

It almost looks like you stole the words out of my mouth. But unfortunately, far too young and you seek differently, hmmm. And a great mind, Dr. Franky! But what the heck . . . . . . flowerforyou

For my little Sister in heaven.

I finally got it! She is the motivation for your leukaemia research? Well, when you (or anybody else) do find a cure for cancer, you can be sure that Nobel for Medicine/Physiology will be yours/theirs. Hope I'll still be around. In the meantime wish you all the best in your research even after you graduate.
I know I am offtopic but wtf!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:33 AM

My ex fiancee lived 250 miles from me.
She would call me, insisting that I just had to come right away.
So I would. When I got there, she would go to sleep.
She would sleep for 2 days.
So while she slept I would clean her apartment, do her laundry,
do her grocery shopping, fix her car, etc.
Went through this routine about 50 times.

So who was the stupid one??slaphead
rofl

It took you 50 times before you realised why she wanted you to come over, lmao!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:31 AM

surprised You dated Howard Hughes!!???!!!!

Gladly would have exchanged the two as Hughes was not a sociopath :-)

Howard Hughes was a narcissist. Most billionaires are!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:46 AM

hate is a strong word......hmmm....I really dislike people who pass judgement before really getting to know you, you can not judge a person by outward appearances alone......the prettiest girl could have the ugliest heart.:smile:
hmmmm and the prettiest girl could also have a beautiful heart to match. .. Even with a target on her back .. for being pretty. Ugly girls can have ugly hearts too ... And that is not directed at anyone in the forums... Just saying:-)

Loud and clear, Kiwi girl!!! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:22 AM

So op, what's the zip code of Manhattan, California?

Manhattan Beach
City in California
Manhattan Beach is an affluent coastal city located in southwestern Los Angeles County, California, USA. The city is on the Pacific coast, south of El Segundo, and north of Hermosa Beach. Wikipedia
Area: 3.941 sq miles (10.21 km�)
Weather: 62�F (17�C), Wind 0 mph (0 km/h), 78% Humidity
Population: 35,726 (2013)
Local time: Friday 1:36 AM
Unemployment rate: 3.0% (Jul 2014)bigsmile

ZIP Code 90266, 90267

Area code(s) 310/424 laugh

I asked op the ZIP code of Manhattan, CA bcos I know there is no such city in Cali. I'm very familiar with Manhattan Beach, CA and all the surrounding areas in southwest LA as I lived there, while studying and working, and later in Orange county most of my years in the USA! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:40 AM

Why you don't wear jewelry in Philippines would you eat ice cream in front of children . No when in Rome do as the romans. Philippino people are simple. If you wish to really enjoy the Filipino people don't go there looking like a movie star. The president makes $1200 a month a congressman makes $1000 a month. A good wage is$500 a month ddon't go there and be arrogant n flashy. You won't not walk south end Chicago dressed like a movie star either. They are simple happy people your going to their home.

Yes, the president of Phils may make US $1200/month, and the senators US $ 1000/month, but how is it, like in many other Asian countries, they become multimillionaires after they enter politics? What happened to the few billion dollars in int'l aid the Phils govt received after typhoon Haiyon hit last November? In the worst hit region, Samar, there is no return of people, or reconstruction to speak of! Why? Because all this int'l aid has been syphoned off by these people who make $1200/mo. and $1000/mo! I'm sure India and the Philippines are mighty proud they are ranked 94/131 on Transparency International's Corruption Index 2013 inspite of both countries being democracies!!!
Btw, going by your logic, even most middle class Indians would look like movie stars in Phils going by the amt of gold they wear as part of their daily attire!!!
The problem is that 99% of westerners of all hues visit Asian countries wearing on rose-tinted glasses and think the poverty around is exotic!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 05:06 AM
Hey, these things take time, a lot of time. You've been here just three days. Many ppl have been here months or even years, and are yet to find somebody! Be patient!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 05:00 AM
Can I Tagalong?

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 04:51 AM
Edited by premierblue on Sat 10/18/14 04:56 AM

We all have different hopes for love but for me it would be,

someone who can see the sorrow behind my smile,
the love behind my anger,
and the reason I'm sometimes quiet.

It almost looks like you stole the words out of my mouth. But unfortunately, far too young and you seek differently, hmmm. And a great mind, Dr. Franky! But what the heck . . . . . . flowerforyou

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/18/14 04:38 AM
I hope you have the recipe.

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/17/14 10:02 AM

Thanks for your nice words to the Filipino people and your right no flashy jewelries.Be simple as possible you don't need to flaunt your fortune in public places.

Why, will I get robbed if I wore on jewelry, incl. a gold watch, in public? Just curious, so I'm asking.
In the country I live in now, everybody, esp. women wear a lot ot of 22 K gold jewelry as part of their daily attire. There are jewelry robberies (it's called 'chain snatching') but compared to the quantity of gold worn daily, it is small.

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/17/14 09:06 AM

I hate not having a man to play with ... Awwww ... Dam it .

Then pare it down girl!!rofl rofl ....LMFAO X 1,000....!!!

waving flowerforyou

haha .. Thank god I can play with myself :-)

Why would you want to play with yourself, when a whole lotta guys here would love to play with you?!!!. laugh

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:01 AM

I have realized_______?

Dont own a rocking chair, and dont intend getting one in a long time. Just too many things (yet) to do in life before I can settle down in a rocking chair. :smile:

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 12:23 PM
May be take her out to dinner and then drop her at home.

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/16/14 11:53 AM

Oooh,oh my,"POPCORN "thread!surprised surprised

Yeaaah, the deer is back from vacation!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18