Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 04:55 PM
laugh That's a good one Dat!

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 08:22 AM
That's a beautiful poem, Angel. If only you channelled your energies into writing, whether it be poetry or prose, instead of harping on the past however painful it may be. Let the past be the past, and hopefully you'll step into a more rewarding tomorrow. :smile:

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:58 PM

designer jeans black socks.. a pullover sweater.. a v-neck pullover.
over top of that.. both are black..
.. and a... I don't know what they're called ...one of those scarves..
that Middle Eastern men wear around their necks... its black with little.. gold.. crosses on it.......
. I look quite hot actually....WHAT.. I CAN THINK I LOOK HOT.... besides the way women give me the up and down look... I must be doing something right....:angel:

It's called a kabeyah, the head gear of Arab men. Moslems, not of Arab origin, wear the kabeyah as a scarf around the neck as part of their Moslem identity! The women probably give you the up-down look wondering if you're a jihadi, and with all that layering think you have a suicide bomber vest underneath, and are ready to run for shelter!!! laugh

Oops, spelt it wrong. It is 'Kafeyah'.

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:08 PM
Back in Black - AC/DC

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/04/14 05:50 PM

designer jeans black socks.. a pullover sweater.. a v-neck pullover.
over top of that.. both are black..
.. and a... I don't know what they're called ...one of those scarves..
that Middle Eastern men wear around their necks... its black with little.. gold.. crosses on it.......
. I look quite hot actually....WHAT.. I CAN THINK I LOOK HOT.... besides the way women give me the up and down look... I must be doing something right....:angel:

It's called a kabeyah, the head gear of Arab men. Moslems, not of Arab origin, wear the kabeyah as a scarf around the neck as part of their Moslem identity! The women probably give you the up-down look wondering if you're a jihadi, and with all that layering think you have a suicide bomber vest underneath, and are ready to run for shelter!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/04/14 05:36 PM
Nothing!!! Off to bed.

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/04/14 03:37 PM

Send Ebola to India

Oops, should bring out the popcorn brigade

Why India? We have enough problems here already! Might help in reducing the population though! :tongue: Well if it does get here I guess I'll just pack up and move to uhmm, let's see where . . . . the UK. laugh Got myself an EU blue card by investing in a business in one of the EU countries. So absolutely no problems abt entry into the UK !!! Know any nice properties up for sale?

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 08:30 AM

Im thinking it is time for yoga...waving

There seem to be a whole bunch of yogis here! And I don't mean the bear!!! :tongue:

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 02:59 AM
Dark green Polo shirt, tan trousers, dark tan shoes with nerdy white socks. Friday dressing for the office!

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:57 AM

Jewel heist mastermind....haha gidday Pb :thumbsup:

Just waiting for your order Mikey, to heist a beautiftl pink diamond for you to give your lady! laugh

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:49 AM

Quote from my friend, who said this about a woman he wants to date so bad yet he feels she is out of his league......

"I'd sell my left nut just to get one date with her". noway laugh
awww.. That is cute... But why his left ... Is there a difference ??

Well.....according to my black market dealer, the left nut has a higher resale value.laugh
good to know... Next time a man pisses me off... He can kiss good bye to his left testicle ... :-)

What are you going to do? Bite it off?!!! laugh
I prefer to use my rope skills :-)

I think I figured that out, but even if I didn't I rather not ask! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:41 AM
Opal miner!

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:31 AM

Quote from my friend, who said this about a woman he wants to date so bad yet he feels she is out of his league......

"I'd sell my left nut just to get one date with her". noway laugh
awww.. That is cute... But why his left ... Is there a difference ??

Well.....according to my black market dealer, the left nut has a higher resale value.laugh
good to know... Next time a man pisses me off... He can kiss good bye to his left testicle ... :-)

What are you going to do? Bite it off?!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:18 AM

I bet I can make you sweat :-)

I bet you can, and I would surely love that workout!!! :wink:

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:13 AM
Yoga and weights; on different days though. Also, I always walk to any place upto a mile from home.

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:10 AM

having very vigorous sex.. best workout ever...lol

Great way to get rid of all that extra calories!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:15 AM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 10/01/14 11:16 AM

Local farmer's market!

:tongue: laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/01/14 02:50 AM
Welcome to Mingle and the forums. Now for a word of advice. Except for one photo and 'Hi' you have absolutely no information abt yourself. A guy doing a country and/or age group search is going to pass you by bcos of the lack of info! Otherwise all your patience will be in vain!

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/30/14 01:41 PM

Hi , how r you dear?

Another id----? "Dear men,
I assume you all have your various reasons for joining this site, but what probably unites you all is the need to meet someone, to connect.
Now I am sure everyone has very different motives and ways to achieve that, and surely you all have your own style and manner of conduct.
What still amazes me, though, and not in a good way, is how on earth the majority of you expect to be taken seriously when you decide the most suitable way to approach a woman on here is by calling her "honey, sweetpea, baby, sugar", etc?
Don't get me wrong, pet names have their own purpose among friends or lovers, but they are ONLY suitable when you actually know the person very well. And for a complete stranger to refer to you in such manner is annoying, at the best case scenario, and utterly creepy - in the worst.
Have some respect, please!"

It was a nice try Criollo, but as you can see, you are wasting your time...laugh laugh

Yes Criollo, even if you read these guys the Riot Act it will make no difference to them. It's just that they are from another planet where manners and common courtesies don't exist! A planet called 'Creep'!

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/30/14 01:08 PM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 09/30/14 01:11 PM
Here's a cat story for all you cat lovers. Just goes to show that even big cats are just kitties at heart!

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/tv/news/watch-heartwarming-moment-lion-recognizes-man-rescued-her-222000563.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=US&.lang=en

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18