Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:47 PM
Queene, reading all your posts above I'ld say all your former bfs, and esp. this guy who underwent a triple bypass, are so fortunate to have been in a relationship
with such a caring person like you :angel:. Hmmm, if only any of my former gfs were so caring!
Looks like the cardiac surgeon is not a stranger to you. I have a close friend from the time we were undergrad students in engineering school in Los Angeles. He's quite a bit older than I bcos he put in military service before starting engnrg school. Anyway this guy at age 40, (in 1995) with a wife and 2 kids, went back to school, this time medical school. He's now a kidney, pancreas, and liver transplant surgeon at UC San Francisco Medical Ctr.We talk to each other once in 2-3 mos. Each time he and his 15 person team of doctors, nurses, and technicians go into the OR they perform a small miracle!!!
He puts in only 3 days a week. His day at the hosp. starts at 6:00 am, and by the time he leaves for the day it's 6:45 pm for a two hour drive home in Sonoma County. He's a multimillionare now, but I dont envy him one bit. All his patients basically get a 2nd chance at life!!!
G_d bless.

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 11:48 AM

Who is us? :angel:

That is what I was also wondering whoa

A menage a trois, that's what it is! pitchfork

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:20 AM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 09/08/14 07:22 AM

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:20 AM
Hello, and welcome to the Mingle forums. Keep your fingers crossed and you just might find who you're looking for! Happy hunting!

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:11 AM
Hello, and welcome to the Mingle forums.

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 02:51 AM
Welcome back after your long vacation.

premierblue's photo
Sun 09/07/14 03:42 PM
That's great. Looks like he's on the right road to recovery. He's in good hands, the doctors as well as The Doctor in heaven!

premierblue's photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:26 AM
Good to hear that he was awake so soon after the surgery. I'll continue to remember him in my prayers. Keep updating.

premierblue's photo
Sat 09/06/14 01:09 PM
Queene, it's so touching to know that you still care so much about an old bf from 25 yrs ago.
It's late night where I am. Will remember him in my prayers tonight. G d be with him . . . you.

premierblue's photo
Sat 09/06/14 12:51 PM

or will it include someone that i found has the same name as me 3 towns away
first middle and last name are the same lmao
i found it by doing a google search of my name
been tempted to go meet him
but never got around to it
he is 5 years younger then me

Many years ago I too found a person with exactly the same name as mine, in the same city. Only it was on the headstone of a grave in the cemetry!!! Never went back to that part of the cemetry again. (Was visiting the cemetry as it was my dad's anniversary.)

premierblue's photo
Sat 09/06/14 12:36 PM
Edited by premierblue on Sat 09/06/14 12:39 PM

Well said Dat. Unfortunately I'm in that boat myself. All my good friends & college buddies live in California where I spent 1/3 of my life, while I live half the world away!

premierblue's photo
Sat 09/06/14 12:29 PM

Let me know what you think of my profile. Open to all suggestions. Thanks!

That's a good profile. Can't think of anything to add to make it better. Welcome and wish you all the best on this site. Participate in the forums, all nice folks here!

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/25/14 04:03 PM

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone ...
Only darkness every day ...

Awww :-)

Where have you been? Lost all your blond locks!

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/24/14 01:30 PM

didnt God say to mankind "go forth and multiply".....
i dont think He was talking about doing math homework....

laugh laugh

premierblue's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:00 PM

It's not a clean cut beheading ya know. So much for training. Last beheading I watched was horrifying. They use a bowie knife and SAW the live persons head off. It took as long as two minutes to complete. Not kind at all. Mind you the brain also takes 6 minutes to die from lack of oxygen.

Yes, this is the most ghastly type of beheading. It's unlike using a really sharp sword that separates the head from the body in a second or two. I guess there are a lot of people around the world who still haven't progressed into the 21st century.

premierblue's photo
Fri 08/22/14 12:50 PM

Our CIA trains, funds and arms very well

They do so, not in a vacuum, but as part of USG policy irrespective who occupies 1600 Penn. Ave.

premierblue's photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:43 AM

Thanks for the help, ladies and gentlemen.
I have contacted a few of you and thanks for the extra help again.
Within 24 hours I will change my profile. Let's see if it helps.
Greetings,
Erwin.

Can I have platinum instead. I like shiny things

Oops, it started out with 'gold diggers' and one young lady progressed to diamonds. Now you want platinum!!! Know just the right place for you ladies. Head out to Laurence Graff, New Bond St., London and press the discreetly placed bell to be let in. Hope Laurence will give me a commission for sending all you ladies his way. laugh laugh laugh

premierblue's photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:24 AM

gold? surprised did someone say gold? surprised
:

Silver is fine for me,lol.

Ohh..i want diamonds..laugh laugh

A high maintenance gal, eh! I've got the D, but unfortunately you're only half my age, lol!!!

What d..?i have d also..i think everybody has..but diamonds s what i want not d..laugh laugh laugh

Oh sorry. In the trade DERS is used to denote diamond, emerald, ruby, sapphire, as the precious stones. That's why I used 'D' and not 'd'. I dont know what 'd' is. Could be dirt, donkey, etc. laugh laugh
Nothing sinister about it.

premierblue's photo
Thu 08/21/14 02:03 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 08/21/14 02:06 AM

gold? surprised did someone say gold? surprised
:

Silver is fine for me,lol.

Ohh..i want diamonds..laugh laugh

A high maintenance gal, eh! I've got the D, but unfortunately you're only half my age, lol!!!

premierblue's photo
Thu 08/21/14 01:25 AM
Then what happens?