Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 09:03 AM

I like mature man very much and I eagerly want to do sex with mature man, so please advice or guide me how to get ready a man for sex

I want comments from man from age 35 to 50.......laugh

Haha, you hijacked that poor, red turban wearing (Sikh) guy's thread as your own! :tongue:
Since I'm already here and I'm within the top end of your age bracket let me see what wisdom I can impart to you.
Hmmm, why dont you come over in person and I'll tell you. Let me put this bottle of Veuve Clicquot 1961 in the ice bucket, and here are two champagne glasses. Wear as little and sheer as possible to leave something to my imagination, at least to start with, LOL!!!. :wink: laugh

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 07:46 AM

Sometimes I really miss the 'good old days'.

The downside:
1) The mail took days or even weeks to reach, esp. if it was coast to coast.
The upside:
1) The wait for a reply made the heart grow fonder.
2)No junk mail.
3) No spammers.
4) No scammers (atleast by mail).
5 No big brother looking over your shoulder to see everything you read, write, and watch!!! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:17 AM
Here's some more info. on the total lunar eclipse tomorrow incl. timings and the regions you can see it from.

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/news/total-lunar-eclipse-wednesday-complete-skywatchers-guide-163203673.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=US&.lang=en

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 03:59 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 10/07/14 04:02 AM

Thought that IPs are assigned to more than one Account by ISPs!
One of the reasons why sometimes accessing a Site you're told that your IP is blocked,even though you never visited that site before!
Simply,one Account ,assigned the same IP has been blocked,and along with it a whole slew of others along with them!
BTW,how are you able to access IPs without being an Administrator?

An unique IP address is assigned to every internet connected device whether it be a desktop, laptop, tablet, cellphone, internet enabled printer, camera, etc. That's why ICANN had to hurriedly upgrade from IP v.4 to IP v.6 in 2012-2013 because they were running out of IP addresses. That is how security agencies are able to accurately pinpoint an internet connected device where ever on Earth it may be. Conrad, there is software available on the market for private individuals to trace an IP add. provided they receive a communicatiom from that particular device.
Lonewolf, if your IP tracer software indicated the same IP add. from diff. profiles here it only means one thing. All the profiles were created (with diff. user names) on the same device. It's nothing but a scammer at work. In fact right here in May-June this year there was a lady(?) with five (yes 5) diff. profiles, three said to be in the USA, one in East Asia, and one in Europe. I was able to determine that all the five profiles originated on an Apple iPhone 5 in the US!
Btw, many email providers now block their customers' IP adds from being transmitted along with the email to guard their customers' privacy! You'll know the email add. & the server add. but not the original IP add. I can from next door email you, but you'll never know if it originated next door or from Mars! Security agencies can, ofcourse, get around that block.
Be vigilant! be safe!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:53 AM

Awww she is just resting ... Not an easy job being a guardian angel :-)

Especially if she is yours, naughty one! laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:08 AM

They look at your profile and think "Pistorius shot his girlfriend- I don't wanna be next."

laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 06:33 AM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 10/06/14 06:43 AM

It's pencil...and it's 18" x 28".

This is a photo of the drawing.

If you use your cellphone/tablet camera to photograph the drawings you can directly upload it onto Mingle using your mobile internet. Also many stand alone cameras have a built in internet feature that allows you to upload photos directly to a website (or cloud acct). Using the above methods you can byepass your computer.
This drawing is good. Pls put up more of your drawings here like Crystal did her paintings on her thread a few days back. If you would like to sell them sign up on <etsy.com> and get an acct. You can always scale up to eBay when sales pick up. Just a suggestion.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 06:13 AM

Btw, any specific type of cancer you're doing your research on? Just out of interest & curiosity.

leukaemia
That is the correct way to spell it if you're British by the way.
Hopefully in around a year from now I'll be Dr Franky. I suppose then I will have to grow up:wink:

That's how it's spelt in American English too. Grow up at work 'Dr. Franky', but while you're here we'ld like you to be just the same as you're now! bigsmile

You may want to check the American English spelling

Merriam-Webster (dictionary) spells it as both 'leukemia' and 'leukaemia'.
In my case it's probably
vestiges of the Brit education system (high school) still lingering on! :smile:

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:50 AM

Thank you...flowerforyou

Talented but computer clueless...lol...Haven't figured out how to post my drawings....

I can draw anything, tho...So fun!

First scan the drawing on a scanner and save it to your desk top/laptop. Your scanned drawing will
become a jpeg (picture) file. Then upload your scanned drawings to Mingle just as you did your other photos. Btw, all printers today have a scan feature.
<==== Is this drawing pencil or charcoal on paper?

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:25 AM

Btw, any specific type of cancer you're doing your research on? Just out of interest & curiosity.

leukaemia
That is the correct way to spell it if you're British by the way.
Hopefully in around a year from now I'll be Dr Franky. I suppose then I will have to grow up:wink:

That's how it's spelt in American English too. Grow up at work 'Dr. Franky', but while you're here we'ld like you to be just the same as you're now! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:10 AM
Twente, my tom cat.

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:35 AM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 10/06/14 02:36 AM
For all you skygazers out there, here's a fairly rare celestial event happening on Wednesday, the 8th, at dawn. But it's visible only in North America.

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/news/total-lunar-eclipse-wednesday-rare-selenelion-132704595.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=US&.lang=en

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:21 AM
What do women want? I haven't figured out that one fully yet! Otherwise I wouldn't be on this site, still fishing, lol!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 02:02 AM
Congratulations to both of you! For all the 'nay sayers' that's proof this site works w/o having to shell out a monthly fee!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:45 AM
Yes, it does appear funny, but on second thought in some parts of the world, incl. yours, it could be perceived as child abuse!

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 06:06 PM
Looks like you jumped into a shark pool with this thread, Jenny!!!

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:53 PM

Curves make a mess of men ... Laughing. Welcome :-)

Some men like them with curves. Some men like them straight. While some, like I, like them somewhere in between! So, where do you fit in Blondey?!!! laugh
Btw, I viewed your profile sometime last week to check if you were online. Noticed the update. All the best with him! :smile:
checking up on me yoda... Laughing. Well since you asked .. I I could hardly be called flat chested .. 36d .. Toned fit body ... Just like an amazon . ...... Smiling :-)

Yep, that's way off from being flat! Knew you keep yourself fit and toned what with all the pilates and running you do. Yea, you ought to know being in the health sector.

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:42 PM

Franky....you cool

But op I think was a scammer....she wrote me last few days says she from Oz but city doesn't match state....scammer???
I called her out on it and she didn't reply....

Well scammers usually are stupid and if she had looked at my profile she would have noticed that I'm a student.
Simply put, skint, no dosh, no dough.
The only thing I have going for me is that I have a decent Father who buys me lots of vodka, although he doesn't know that, obviously:smile:

You seem to be in the same boat as I, only eons later. My late dad (he paid for my undergrad) thought I was in engineering school in L.A. while I was vacationing in South America . . . the whole quarter! laugh drinker

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:09 PM

Curves make a mess of men ... Laughing. Welcome :-)

Some men like them with curves. Some men like them straight. While some, like I, like them somewhere in between! So, where do you fit in Blondey?!!! laugh
Btw, I viewed your profile sometime last week to check if you were online. Noticed the update. All the best with him! :smile:

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:02 PM
Do you remember the song, "Karma Chamelion" by Boy George sometime in the 1980's?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18