premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 03:26 PM
Opal

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 03:25 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated sad sad sad
why ?? why ?? why ??
she doesnt want me !! why ????? frustrated brokenheart

It might help if we knew a little bit of details....
she said im in love of u..but i cant continue cuz u r too young !! good luck and tack care.

Good enough of a reason!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 03:19 PM
Wet

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 03:14 PM

many, many blankets on the beach....sand is no good.

Oh that darn sand! Adds to the friction, though!!! laugh pitchfork

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 03:12 PM
flower vase

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 03:04 PM
Moonshine

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:56 PM

That's why you go to the Boys (girls) from Brazil! No cutting yourself, but ouch!, it hurts when they pull off the (waxed) lawn.

I don't like the idea of a Boy from Brazil messing with my erm ... lawn area, lol.

That's why you had the choice of girls also!
Btw, 'The Boys from Brazil' was a movie abt the hunt for the Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, starring Kirk Douglas.

Kirk Douglas isn't in that.

Sorry, it was Gregory Peck, not Kirk Douglas!

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:30 PM
Downside up

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:27 PM

Uranus

I beg your pardon:wink:

Oh you mean the planet

Ummmm ... yes. What were you thinking? laugh

Right! All that needs to be done now is get both of you together!!! :wink: pitchfork

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:06 PM

We have a very well known souvenir. However, keep in mind the logistics and cost of shipping are yours to bear.
The Taj Mahal, ofcourse, lol!!!

There's a Taj Mahal by me and they do a beautiful Korma, and the nan bread is amazinglaugh

Was talking about the real thing in Agra, India. :smile:
I would any day prefer Italian food over Indian. The joke here is that somebody or the other is trying to sell the Taj Mahal (the mausoleum)!
Do you know that the London Bridge (of nursery rhyme fame) is actually in Arizona, US for the past few decades!

Yes I know you was, if I remember correctly it was built by an emperor or king for his wife and her name was either Taj or Mahal.
Did he have her killed or something like that.

The Taj was built as a
mausoleum for Mumtaj, the favorite wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. She accompanied him on his military campaigns, and died in child birth - her 14th or 15th child! Shah Jahan was buried there too. Btw, history was my minor in undergrad engineering school.

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:54 PM

8 Seconds......oh wait.....that's bull riding. laugh

laugh

Quickie laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:51 PM
Condom (Isnt the topic "Sex"?)

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:34 PM

We have a very well known souvenir. However, keep in mind the logistics and cost of shipping are yours to bear.

There's a Taj Mahal by me and they do a beautiful Korma, and the nan bread is amazinglaugh

Was talking about the real thing in Agra, India. :smile:
I would any day prefer Italian food over Indian. The joke here is that somebody or the other is trying to sell the Taj Mahal (the mausoleum)!
Do you know that the London Bridge (of nursery rhyme fame) is actually in Arizona, US for the past few decades!

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:04 PM
Fireworks

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:02 PM
Cancer

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:36 AM

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:23 AM

That's why you go to the Boys (girls) from Brazil! No cutting yourself, but ouch!, it hurts when they pull off the (waxed) lawn.

I don't like the idea of a Boy from Brazil messing with my erm ... lawn area, lol.

That's why you had the choice of girls also!
Btw, 'The Boys from Brazil' was a movie abt the hunt for the Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, starring Kirk Douglas.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18