Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:33 AM
Scaramanga's got three, so I guess he can lend one to Pancho!

premierblue's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:18 AM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 10/13/14 03:25 AM

What do you call a black woman with braces.....

A Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker :-)

rofl rofl laugh rofl :laughing:

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/12/14 09:18 AM
Cut! It's a take! Time to wrap up the thread!!! drinks

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/12/14 08:54 AM
So op, what's the zip code of Manhattan, California?

premierblue's photo
Sun 10/12/14 08:38 AM
You can, I think, edit your posts only during the session you're currently in. Once you log out of a session, and you sign in again you cannot edit a post from a previous session. Atleast, that's been my experience.

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/11/14 03:03 PM

Shooter, Shadow and Rocky

Are these your dogs? Labradors?

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/11/14 02:01 PM
Have a nice weekend!

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/11/14 01:53 PM
That I may finally have someone beside me who loves me.

premierblue's photo
Sat 10/11/14 01:29 PM

I was up by 5am EST and sat in my car and watched the eclipse. It was very clear (and chilly) here and there were thousands of stars out. It started about 5am and lasted for about 1hr and 15 minutes. The moon didn't turn red until about 3/4 of the way thru the eclipse. I took some pic on my Canon with a 20x zoom. Haven't time to upload them, sorry.. Usually the sky is overcast here in Ohio for any of the sun, moon or star happenings. Once(back in the late 60's) I did get to see the northern lights. That was amazing!!

You are fortunate Mssilverfox to have watched the main part of this Selenelion lunar eclipse. As you probably know the last time (before this Oct. 8th) a selenelion eclipse occured was in Aug. 1989. When you have the time (but before this thread dies) pls post your photo. We have just one set of photos here, from DarCWQ in Australia.

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:18 PM
Was op asking for a massage or did he want to give somebody a massage?

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/10/14 03:48 AM

This question is for No1.
Are you really giving away 5 troy oz. 0.999 gold bars for free as your picture says? I'll be the first in line; you can pm it to me!. laugh
.. first off it's five ounces of silver.... and where does it say on my picture I'm giving any thing away for free..?.... that says ..999..fine silver..lol....

Oh, you're not giving them away? I'm real disappointed! The picture had a golden cast on my tablet screen, so I assumed it was gold, and noticed only the weight! No1, I was just kidding all along! :smile: Obviously you couldn't email a bar of silver/gold unless you had Star Trek's Intra-Molecular Transporter (beam me up Scotty) technology!

premierblue's photo
Fri 10/10/14 03:19 AM

You are welcome.
The forecast here for that evening was for light winds, so I left the heavy steel tripod I made myself at home, lesson learned I guess.
Used a Vanguard Tracker 4, total weight about 3.5 kg, excellent tripod but just doesn't cut it in strong winds.
Camera is an Olympus E520, using a 40 x 150 mm lens set at maximum zoom, focal length 150 mm.

You seem to be an Olympus fan like I. Started SLR photography with an Olympus OM-2s way back in 1979, and have mostly stuck with Olympus mainly bcos they fit snugly in my hands. I currently use an Olympus OM-D/E-M5 for my outdoor photography since 2012. Its design reminds me of the my first SLR, the OM-2s, which I still have with me but it's almost difficult to find film,
and I dont think I'll ever part with. For my business related photography (1:1 and macro photography) I use a Leica X Vario (Typ 107) bought a year ago. I find the four-thirds format more suitable than the full size DSLRs.

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 04:08 PM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/09/14 04:23 PM

I best not mention the Auntie/Neice role play that I love so much lol

Yep, you better not mention the Auntie role. These guys are going to think you're an auntie. In the Indian context, Auntie = mature woman, 35-50 yrs. What you call a 'cougar' in the US. An auntie is 35 plus, been married a couple of years, past her child bearing duties, well to do, and with lots of money has servants for every thing, is bored and sexually frustrated. Their husbands are too busy making money, and dont have the time or
inclination for sex with their wives. So where do these 'aunties' get their screws? On the sly from young guys, usually college students who are more than happy to 'service' these aunties!
Just in the past week an Indian Sikh guy started a thread asking for 'mature woman, 35-50' and Basha parodied it with a thread of her own with a gender reversal!
That ppl, in a nutshell, is what these guys mean with their stupid threads.

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 03:27 PM

i love my dog
i dont want to have sex with her either

laugh

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 12:26 PM
Pied Piper

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 12:19 PM
Oops, Anna came in the way! Stay and shower her with some Toblerone or Lindt, your choice!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 12:16 PM
Stay and play with some cute wolf cubs. Or is it pups?

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 11:11 AM
666 - The numerical part of the registration no. of my car!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 03:26 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/09/14 03:44 AM

OK sorry I asked.If anyone else is in the medical field I would like to ask them the same question the reason being was when I was in the field it bothered me so I had to get a new occupation....Just curious...

Jacktrades, I'm not a doctor of any kind (MD, PhD, or witch), but may I answer this? I have many relatives and friends (incl. my most recent girlfriend) who are doctors, and to whom I have asked the same question. Almost all of them had the same response. When they began practising. the death of a patient under their care always brought up the question, "Did the patient die bcos of insufficient medical care on my part?" But over time doctors overcome this feeling of guilt and helplessness. A patient's death is just part of the cycle of life and death!
I write this after reading Blondey's response above. May be bcos nurses are 'hands on' when it comes to medical care, spending hours every day with a patient, they respond to death emotionally in a different way than doctors.
Hey, Kiwi girl, I like your 'deep from the heart' reply above. May be that's the reason for all your light hearted responses in the forums!!! flowerforyou

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 03:03 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/09/14 03:05 AM
This question is for No1.
Are you really giving away 5 troy oz. 0.999 gold bars for free as your picture says? I'll be the first in line; you can pm it to me!. laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18