Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:48 AM

.. well.. I'm friends with all of you..
and you ,are all online.. celebrities...
.. and you're pretty cool too....flowerforyou

As proof, No1, you're giving away 5 troy oz. 0.999 gold bars for free? I'll be the first in line; you can pm it to me!. laugh

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:47 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/09/14 02:48 AM
Sorry, double post!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:45 AM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 10/09/14 02:47 AM
Auto-truncated post!

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:36 AM
I am a celebrity on all the "Star Wars" episodes and have my own groupies and fans! Wonder if I'm still on screen on Star Wars VII?

premierblue's photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:20 AM

Here's a few blurry, poor quality pics I got from western Queensland.
Very windy where I was, I think it caused the camera & tripod to shake & no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to focus properly.
At least it wasn't cloudy or raining I suppose, which is what usually happens, lol.
The bottom one is during totality even though it doesn't look like it, the moon stayed brighter on the one side all through totality, also stayed more of an orange colour than I was expecting.
The last good one I saw some years ago was a lot redder in colour than it got last night.

Technovative, I would say that is a star in your pic.

Thanks DarCWQ for these great photos, considering they were taken on a wind shaken tripod. The wind might have been quite strong to shake a heavy duty tripod like I use for outdoor photography.
I totally forgot that Technovative's photos were taken on an observatory telescope that caught the star in the Moon's background. Even a Leica 36 MP Professional camera with the longest telephoto lens would not have captured that detail!
Hope somebody who saw the Selenelion in North America posts photos here.
Thanks again DarCWQ.

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:41 AM

I assumed it was understood that the image is of the moon during the eclipse. Don't know what the small object is, but it caught my attention while watching the live video from an observatory telescope in Australia.

The last space craft that I know of in Moon orbit was from India. That was in 2012, it would have crashed on the moon's surface quite some time back after it ran out of fuel for orbit correction maneuvers. Some extra-terrestrials caught with their hand in the cookie jar?!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:29 AM

I can see it from here. Not as big as i expected nor in red in color but still a phenomenon to behold:smile:. The shadow is now halfway. Revealing light and darkness, amazingly beautiful.

I didnt know the eclipse is visible in the Philippines! Looks like, so far, you have the best live view. Any photos you may have taken for posting here?

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:21 AM

So I spied something interesting at 01:52:12 in the livestream video; below is a screen capture.

Whaddaya guys think?

What's the planet in the foreground? If it's the Earth, the tiny object could be the Int'l Space Station, the largest man made object currently orbiting the Earth.
If the moon is in the foreground, the tiny object an UFO? laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:19 AM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 10/08/14 05:23 AM

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:14 AM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 10/08/14 05:21 AM

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:08 AM
Any of you skygazers fortunate enough to have seen today's eclipse or better yet the Selenelion, and if you've taken photos pls post some here.
Unfortunately this eclipse is not visible in India.
Thanks.

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 05:05 AM
Any of you skygazers fortunate enough to have seen today's eclipse or better yet the Selenelion, and if you've taken photos pls post some here.
Unfortunately this eclipse is not visible in India.
Thanks.

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 04:46 AM

This thread calls for popcorn.

The deer is on vacation.

When's the deer getting back to work? This giraffe looks kind of disoriented! Until then I'll take a handful of this popcorn. (Actually dont care much for popcorn!)

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 04:25 AM

Mingle2 is hilarious. I have so much fun here, it's weird....lol

:banana:

Hilarious alright! Many of these threads and posts make me laugh so much; something I haven't done here in a long time. Thanks guys! And that includes the girls too! :banana:

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 04:14 AM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 10/08/14 04:27 AM
Sorry, auto-truncated post!

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 04:12 AM
Edited by premierblue on Wed 10/08/14 04:25 AM
Sorry, auto-truncated post!

premierblue's photo
Wed 10/08/14 04:07 AM

I imagine some men in the upper end of the age range specified in this mocking thread may "get ready for sex" with a little blue helper.

Although I'm at the upper end of the age range I dont need these meds, mine works fine. Regular power yoga (40 asanas twice a week) keeps mine in good working condition! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:57 PM

Be mature and seductive, dont be over confident, just be in control of your body in a seductive way, dont run after men, we dont like that, it actually puts most men off.

Ha! I've never chased after a guy in my life. Only dumb girls do that.....You know who you are.

laugh
who are you calling dumb .. Lmao.. Nothing wrong with chasing after a man if he is what you want. In my books that is a smart tactical move :-)

Good morning Blondey. I was wondering whom Basha called 'dumb'. Now I know! laugh
The only woman I ever proposed to (but couldnt marry thanks to my then great employer's rules ) chased me from day one. And she was one very smart cookie!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 09:46 AM

How come I cant view it from here??beautiful..

Probably bcos you live in KL among high rise buildings and she lives elsewhere!

premierblue's photo
Tue 10/07/14 09:32 AM

The moon has appeared huge the last two nights,
So the eclipse should be impressive.surprised

Yes it will be impressive. In parts of North America it will be a "Selenelion" lunar eclipse. Since the eclipse happens at dawn, just as the moon is setting and the sun is rising, the moon will be a deep rust red color. This last happened in Aug. 1989! So if you're a skygazer it's worth getting up early for!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 17 18