Like extra-terestrials!!! laugh

premierblue's photo
Wed 09/17/14 02:55 AM

pitchfork :laughing:

The new Mayan calender??? :laughing:

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:40 PM

No offense bro but it seems you
need a new 'Japanese' teacher as its more apparent you don't know the exact word for thank you in Japanese. Doesn't Arigato mean alot, or very much and Domo means thank you(thanks)
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing:wink: both of us will be guilty of that in time.

I had a Japanese room mate for 1 1/2 yrs when I was in engineering school in Los Angeles, in the mid 1980s.
'Arigato', by itself, means thank you. 'Domo arigato' means 'Thank you very much'. 'Arigato gozimasu' is the polite or formal version of 'Thank you'.
I also travel quite a bit around the world on business which necessitates my learning atleast a few phrases of the local language.

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:28 PM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 09/16/14 04:44 PM
Sorry, I posted w/o completing my post. Therefore deleted it.

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/16/14 08:47 AM

Konichiwa .. :-)
hi blondey ,waving,:smile: ,lol what does that mean?blushing
its a Japanese greeting .. Although I may have it wrong and possibly i just asked you to rub my thigh .. Laughing .

You got it right Blondey. It's Japanese for 'how are you?'! Although I certainly wouldn't mind massaging your thigh!!! Should I start with the left or the right thigh?? pitchfork
mushi mushi .. Laughing .. Also a greeting . That's all I remember .. Just finished a 12 hr shift .. I so need a massage .. Your such a tease :-)

That means "thank you" in Japanese. You really put in long hours at work, dont you! Take care of yourself though. If I was in Kiwiland I just might knock on your door to give you a massage!!! laugh

Mea culpa, I wrongly translated 'musii mushi' as 'thank you'. It actually means 'hello'. 'Arigatto' means 'thank you'. It was way, way past my bedtime and I think my brain was already in shut down mode. That explains the screw-up in translation. Sorry about that!

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/16/14 08:26 AM
Ah, the Biblical scholar. The one who always knew what she was talking about esp. when it came to the Old Testament ('Tanach' for me).
A very happy and blessed birthday, and many more happy returns of the day. flowers

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 05:42 PM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 09/15/14 05:44 PM

its a Japanese greeting .. Although I may have it wrong and possibly i just asked you to rub my thigh .. Laughing .

You got it right Blondey. It's Japanese for 'how are you?'! Although I certainly wouldn't mind massaging your thigh!!! Should I start with the left or the right thigh?? pitchfork
mushi mushi .. Laughing .. Also a greeting . That's all I remember .. Just finished a 12 hr shift .. I so need a massage .. Your such a tease :-)

That means "thank you" in Japanese. You really put in long hours at work, dont you! Take care of yourself though. If I was in Kiwiland I just might knock on your door to give you a massage!!! laugh
mmmmmm the dark side I sense in you master yoda .. ... Smiling :-)

Well, even Yoda gets a little tired of being always on the right side of the Force. A little foray into the dark side (esp. with temptations like you around) once in a while will do no harm! (Hush! keep this to yourself though!!!) :wink:
Nighty night and sweet dreams. flowerforyou

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 05:24 PM

What they fail to realise is that when English is your first language it is so easy to spot someone where english is their second language ... It's frikin hilarious :-)

I'm just too tempted devil to ask you this. So, tell me Blondey, what's my first language?
Educated Asian :-) impressive profile yoda

Thanks Blondey. I'm only part Asian. To be precise, half Indian, and half Dutch (Jewish).
And that is a Stunning combination Yoda ... Very unique interesting and alluring :-)

Thanks Blondey. It's almost 6:00 am and I haven't slept yet! I better hit the sack!

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 05:17 PM

Do you think passive aggressive people are lovable?

Errr, can I ask, what is a passive aggressive person

I think it's one of the tenses in French grammar!

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 04:59 PM

What they fail to realise is that when English is your first language it is so easy to spot someone where english is their second language ... It's frikin hilarious :-)

I'm just too tempted devil to ask you this. So, tell me Blondey, what's my first language?
Educated Asian :-) impressive profile yoda

Thanks Blondey. I'm only part Asian. To be precise, half Indian, and half Dutch (Jewish).

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 04:38 PM

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 04:15 PM

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 12:24 PM

hi everybrody im new here :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello, waving welcome to Mingle and the forums. Participate in the forums and you'll bump into a lot of interesting folks here! Your profile looks ok although you could write a little bit more about yourself. Another kitty lover?

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/15/14 12:06 PM

premierblue's photo
Tue 09/09/14 02:45 AM

Hahaha..nice suggestion Sam..will u still help him..?laugh drinker

Will be glad to do so. But he'll be better off buying one. Now when I think abt it, that D didnt go into the Atlantic. Jack slipped the necklace into his jacket pocket which Rose was wearing to keep herself warm in the life boat! So it's somewhere very safe in somebody's safe deposit box in a bank!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 05:11 PM

Congratulations to the both of you, mikey and mekay. drinker

This thread gives hope to the people here, atleast on the forums, this site works!!!
Btw, mikey, when are you giving her the diamond ring? If you ever need help with that (in choosing one) pm me.
hi apron man..hehehe..thanks for dropping by..nah..I want the diamond that rose had dropped into the ocean..laugh laugh

Mikey better get a submersible and start searching the ocean bed around the Titanic wreck! laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 04:50 PM

Did you know .. I have just worked a 12 hr nightshift then spent four hours on the beach protecting a young seal pup from wayward dogs .. Waiting for the incoming tide .. So I knew the little one would be safe.

Did you know I am really tired but happy :-)

Dyk . . . you just did your "good deed for the day", I as a former boy scout would say.
Well actually, before I saw the part abt protecting the seal pup on the beach, I thought you were trying to get an early start working on your tan!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 02:18 PM
Does he mean he's looking for something that was sitting for a few decades in an oak cask, like a great bottle of red wine, or a brandy/cognac, or even Scotch whiskey?!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 02:11 PM

Hey I like mature ladies as they are more caring and understanding so all mature woman's of +30 to 60 where are you?????

Give this young stud a chance to prove his love

Thaks
oops mature woman only..frustrated frustrated laugh

Sorry m3k4y, I guess you dont make the grade. You've got to sit a lot more time in that oak barrel before you qualify. laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:39 PM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 09/08/14 01:40 PM
Congratulations to the both of you, mikey and mekay. drinker

This thread gives hope to the people here, atleast on the forums, this site works!!!
Btw, mikey, when are you giving her the diamond ring? If you ever need help with that (in choosing one) pm me.