Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 08:01 AM
I guess ,you did the right think.How you said she's not like everybody else out there . Take it slow ,she may think that you are not like any other man out there also. Get to know each other better , build a friendship , fall in love and then have sex.That would be beautiful .

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:52 PM

Get another drink

i have one.. thank youlaugh drinker

you want to party with me

I said ;I do :wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/90210BEAUTY#p/u/5/Ls8fzeE-eU8
[/quot

they are :waste of time

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:57 PM

says, "i am unpredictable"... what do you think of him?

bipolar >?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:38 PM
Watch till the end and please,,,,,,,,,,don't hate Orient .Is there something good about them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamDoDK71Ds&feature=related

We also copy them more then perfectly love love love love love love

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:26 PM

Bronco's WIN!!!!!!

I give up .

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:22 PM

Just think about it Ladies :
If you was having a man in your life now: you was cooking dinner , watching some boring sports and being worry about ironing they pants for tomorrow .laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I think this is a great notion. We ca all lead the lives we enjoy and just get together when we want to. You take care of your needs and I'll do the same.

smart ***

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:15 PM

Ok, here's two cents from the ladies. My man has cooked more meals for me than I have for him. He hasn't watched sports in my presence. And I offered to iron some thing for him once, and he refused. So, not everyone suffers the same fate as you.

you deserve it . your man was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:05 PM

If you was having a man in your life now: you was cooking dinner , watching some boring sports and being worry about ironing they pants for tomorrow .laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I rarely watch sports, I'm more into discovery channel or movies so you you just failed. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

you failed , you failed :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:03 PM

I rarely watch sports, I'm more into discovery channel or movies so you you just failed. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

heloooo, Are you a Lady ?
Cause that one was for Ladies laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:59 PM

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:31 PM

my old life?

SAD . YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT BACK brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:28 PM

I'm a newbie. I don't know what to say except..hi everyone!

that would do :wink:

WELCOME flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:11 PM
I miss my old laptop tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears What are you missing today ?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:06 PM

just now placed my profile here. any comments either pro or con would be welcome from ladies in the over 40 age category. that's not to say that under 40 women couldn't help in this discovery for me, but i believe that over 40 ladies would tend to understand my intentions a little better. thanks for your help, ladies

oops I refuse to make comments on a GHOST profile slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:04 PM

love flowerforyou

Best luck to you .:wink: drinker

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:15 AM

At what point in ANY relationship have you known the other person is worthy of your trust? Do you give 100% trust or hold some of it back?

I did it more then once and learn my lesson .

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:10 AM

I had one last night and one this morning, so something is about to happen.

Mine was so creepy , I will not like that again slaphead slaphead

Yes GlamorousLyly, that was a very specific 'knowing', I can see how that would creep you out.

I have had these premonitions all of my life, as far back as I can remember. Some small, a few very significant. My best friend and I both believe that a dream I had repeatedly, saved her young daughters life. I have averted accidents, found lost pets and many more. This 'gift' used to freak me out a bit but I now except and respect it.

Best to you in learning how to deal with this in your life should you find it continues to happen.

I was talking with this guy and he want to show me a pic with his daughter , I said : Oh, you show me before .That pic with your blond daughter and the dog. He flip over the picture and his face frozen for seconds .Cause he never show me a picture before

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:56 AM

I had one last night and one this morning, so something is about to happen.

Mine was so creepy , I will not like that again slaphead slaphead

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:53 AM

I have read this before..................

Then you just have a dejavoulaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25