Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:39 AM
Deja Vous

How many of you ,have a experience like this ?
When ,where and how ?
Do you think about this long time after?
Did you find a explanation of this?
I have one and I was feeling like going crazy ,just staying at the table with another person ,sweating like hell and knowing already every word what was going to come out from that person mouth .I also tell the person, that I know how they kids look like ,they have a Japanese nanny and the kids speak 3 languages . That person freak out worst then me .

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 07:27 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 07:19 AM

who here will go see the movie 2012 on friday 13 of november?

Not me. would be a waste of time if I goslaphead

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 08:40 PM
Yea, like a month ago I went to a Lutheran German church in Chicago and those people was calling Hitler a GENIUS .How you see that ?pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 08:36 PM

Ok,my stepbrother hooked me up on a date with his girlfriends cousin.i havent seen a pic of her but shes seen mine and he told me she is really hott and theres this thing shes 4 months pregnant im ok with her being pregnant that dont bother me as long as she is a nice girl,O and shes 19 but! i think it will be a fun date....?? any ladys in here have any addvice or something they know about 19 year old pregnant girls? what is there to expected from this date?

Gosh slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead ,,,,,,,,Good luck to you .

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:24 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 08:11 AM

My girlfriend and i were having a conversation & I told her that I never wanted to exist in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and taking fluids from a bottle.

She got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all my beer.

D a m n i got to learn when to shut-up.

Bob Out.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh damn

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 08:29 PM

Be thankful for what you have. Stop worry about what everybody else has, and start living for yourself.

drinker

How about if we got NOTHING ?

Then go get!

It's easy to over look the things that really matter in life. If it seems you have nothing, maybe it's time to re-examine the situation.

If there's something in life you want, you have to go get it.

flowerforyou

Are you sure, I wont go to jail if I take what I need it?shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 08:13 PM

Be thankful for what you have. Stop worry about what everybody else has, and start living for yourself.

drinker

How about if we got NOTHING ?

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:48 PM

I will share A little secret - and the only reason it's a secret is because no one wants to hear - is that your life is (absolutely and totally) a reflection of your own (beliefs and thoughts)and point of view. Your (beliefs) come first,and life is shaped accordingly. No matter what you believe, the universe will provide you with situations and evidence consistent with your belief. You are really the sole auther of your personal experience. This is self evident, just look! There is nothing to prove in this statement, you are the evidence, just look! This tends to be a slap in the face to religion, because of its truth.Eckani

And that was the end of my evening . Good night slaphead waving

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:43 PM

Curious..

oops That hat not going with the outfit

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:39 PM

Guyssssssssssss,he is the nr.1 famous person in the world . Sure people talk about him in any ways . Somebody have to be blamed for our unhappiness's right? That's we are called ''humans'' drinker drinker

The only people to be blamed for their unhappiness is themselves. It don't matter who runs the damn united states, you make your life the best you can out of the situation given to you. If you can't, then just go jump off a bridge LOL

OK. I will go jump . But don't feel guilty cause you send me to .What bridge I should jump from ? Just to make sure I wont come back pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:23 PM
Guyssssssssssss,he is the nr.1 famous person in the world . Sure people talk about him in any ways . Somebody have to be blamed for our unhappiness's right? That's we are called ''humans'' drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:17 PM
We all have to pay for our errors.So why him not ? Love his movies but still a pedophile anyways ,,,

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:06 PM

Nevermind....let's just forget this post even exists......Everyone loves all the Obama Drama...

Great idea . Let's forget about it .How about Michele short pants ?laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:59 PM

Almost every single post in this forum is all about Obama and either how bad of a president he is, what he's doing wrong or what he isn't doing right.

Jesus, the president is sworn in and as long as your an "American" you're going to have live with it.

How about some of the other MORE IMPORTANT issues that are going on around here that people can actually change?

How about, for example....schools are now teaching kindergartners what drugs and alcohol are? How about any local city issues going on? Uhm...what about the cows being treated unlawfully, visiously and hate on by Land'O'Lake employees?

What about natural resources and national parks that are being destroyed to build more roads, buildings, used for it's gas?

Is there anything in this world that is better or worth talking about than Obama?

Just a suggestion....Say what you want.

Yes PEOPLE ! How about giving Obama, the President a brake ?Let's talk about Michele Obama for God shake .laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:53 PM
OH God, I am to tired ,can't read all that .

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:47 PM

thought we would officaly announce to our friends..

Brad and I are having a baby..

we are due feb 12..

(and for those of you who can do math.. yes we knew before the wedding.. but after the engagement, we just didnt want to announce it till after the wedding..) one thing at a time..

the ultrasound tech "is leaning towards" its a girl.. ill keep you updated as we find out..

love you all.. and will try to pop in a bit more often to keep up to date on how everyone is doing...
:heart::heart::heart:

Is this a Mingle2 success?noway noway noway noway

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 05:56 PM

Staleness,hollow sounding settled repetitiveness, unimaginative and the same old nothing and empty colorless black and white with only shades of gray of "Deja vous" of rolling tape-like cycles of boring days are what really killing me.

boy,,,,,,,,,,,,you need a drink so you can see the colors of lifeeeeeembarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 02:06 PM
God bless you two
You are looking so cute together :heart: :heart: :heart: flowers flowers flowers

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25