Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:47 PM

oops Because you got the balls ! That's why !Or maybe I am wrong ?think

Well, I did change my intro and the city, To, Only rich women need to aply. So will see if it gets me more emails or not:smile:

www.millionaire.com

Good luck with that . Here we are just regular people .No sugar mamas around . Right girls ?

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:39 PM
kinda close with one of Lady Gaga songs ? I want you bad, bad bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:33 PM

I have read a few profiles, and in them a lot of them will say.

In lighter terms. I'm looking for a man that will provide everything I need in life. Meaning money, house, cloths, car etc etc.

If I put this on my profile that i'm looking for the same thing in a woman. Would I get more emails from women?

Think about this for a sec. Women work in todays world and some make damn good money. They don't need a mans help. So why not take care of melaugh laugh

oops Because you got the balls ! That's why !Or maybe I am wrong ?think

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 01:30 PM

looking for 50+ year old man that treats me good im dominican but i live in orlando florida im 4"12 and black eyes and long black hair

Don't know anyone honey . Personal I am seeking for the bad ones drinker drinker drinker
love love love love love love

no photo
Sun 02/21/10 05:17 AM

Friendship leads to eternity !!!

Looking for decent friendhsip from gals & aunts !!!.

Oh yea ? oops Nothing is forever baby think

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:41 PM

Sure I remember my first field trip .How can I ever forget that ? It was in November 5

Wow, you even remember what day it was... that's pretty impressive.. :thumbsup:
[/]

Yes I remember the date cause I catch a pneumonia with what I have to deal

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:22 PM

Remember those school field trips when you were a kid? My first field trip was to the Bunny Bread factory in New Orleans where they showed us how they made and packaged Bunny Bread. We each got a loaf of bread to take home . They used to put bunny stickers in the package then... so we all got bunny stickers too.

Remember yr first field trip? :tongue:

Sure I remember my first field trip .How can I ever forget that ? It was in November 5 ,our President give order for all the schools to be taken out in a real corn field .It was very cold and the snow was coming down mixed with some rain .We did a good job for about 6 hours and after that we received the reinforcement : Not to dare missing the next day of school.

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 05:28 PM
You have to wish with all your :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 12:53 PM
Hmmm, not really . Personal, I never judge people by they clothing . I assume are many others like me out there .:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/15/10 01:10 PM

opera 10.5 beta version instead of ie... what a difference! it even has spell check for my bad keyboard, its way fast...!

What's Opera ?noway noway

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:40 PM

That some people would know what they want or even looking for as a partner. I come to find out that there is not many that do and if they do and that includs me.

Wouldn't that mean they're being honest with themselves, honest on who they are and what they'er looking for. At the same time though, people tend to lie to themselves, ignore whats in front of them and keep picking the ones that never work out.

So at a certen age. Wouldn't you think it's time to grow up?

Ha ?noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

no photo
Fri 02/12/10 05:27 AM

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the
living room and I said to them,
'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle.
If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'
They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.
They are NOW on my sh it list ...

slaphead bigsmile :banana:

Funny onerofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:56 PM

so it was working today and all the sudden it sorta stopped working i can hear other people just fine but they cant hear me and when i send my self a voice mail i can barely hear my self.
yes the volume is turned all the way up and ive not muted my self!

so is there anything that can be done or do i have to get a replacement head set?

wooooouuuuuuuu! Aliens interference slaphead slaphead slaphead huh huh huh huh huh huh huh little green guys laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:43 AM

where do all the non partiers/drinkers/drug atticts meet in edmonton? i would like to meet someone that loves the outdoors in summer/spring and loves the indoors in fall/winter someone that loves car shows a bit of a geek but has also morals sence of haha and most of all is my age group. someone that loves helping others in need and is big on family. likes to learn new things and try new activeties and most of all loves to travel to bc coast. i would like someone that is a christmas nut and likes the girl next door kind of thing. above all i want someone that is open with me and has no discrimination towards people with physical/mental limmitations. if there is such a man out there please fix me up with him......thankyou

He just rode off with a mermaid, riding a unicorn.

I think she was serious about that .

So was I.

No wonder you still waiting for your sleeping beauty cause she will not wake up in the next 100 years laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:35 AM

where do all the non partiers/drinkers/drug atticts meet in edmonton? i would like to meet someone that loves the outdoors in summer/spring and loves the indoors in fall/winter someone that loves car shows a bit of a geek but has also morals sence of haha and most of all is my age group. someone that loves helping others in need and is big on family. likes to learn new things and try new activeties and most of all loves to travel to bc coast. i would like someone that is a christmas nut and likes the girl next door kind of thing. above all i want someone that is open with me and has no discrimination towards people with physical/mental limmitations. if there is such a man out there please fix me up with him......thankyou

He just rode off with a mermaid, riding a unicorn.

I think she was serious about that .

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:28 AM
No problem ,there are contact lenses for people with no ears drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:23 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 05:43 PM

I was thinking about asking this girl out and all of the sudden its going to be Valentines Day. Is that a bad thing to do? Should I wait till after V Day.

Dude! You can make a Valentine Day from each day ! What you are waiting for ? OMG !
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 05:39 PM

Rate my profile.....smokin

Please be kind.....flowerforyou

Oh Gosh, you have about 3,4,5 years on this site .I refuse to rate your profile
oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:24 AM

Oh and women only...:smile:
[/quot

Maybe if you put some clothes on,,,,,,,,I will think about it :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25