Community > Posts By > NorCalSwe

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:56 PM
I say, when you're finished "playing" maybe we can go get a coffee, pick up Stefie on the way.

bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:53 PM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Sat 08/22/15 10:59 PM
7:52am Sunday, CET

Central European Time

Stockholm, Sweden

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:43 PM
Tell her I'm sure I have no idea what she is on about. :smile:

Now I'm off to my Arabic classes, which in my neighborhood means stepping outside, as almost everyone here is from Iran.

bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:35 PM

Because usually guys want the cheating whores and not girls that are worth it

Wow... I can almost hear a He did me wrong song here somewhere in the back ground...

Really shakes head as I leave

So Instead of commenting on that
I am just going to welcome to forums..

Hey ,ya know what happens if you play country music backwads.....ya get your truck back, you get your dog back, ya get your house back.....

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:28 PM
Thinking there was an awesome party and I missed it. grumble

Coffee.....need coffee

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:22 PM
Edited by NorCalSwe on Sat 08/22/15 10:58 PM
perfect age for sex...my age or my partners age, cause right now, funny enough, that would be the exact same age. :smile:

There was a survey a few years back about which profession had the most sex. Unfortunately, academic PhDs came out dead last, bottom, least amount of sex. I was hoping that was because we were just more honest, but now........

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:14 PM
Thank you all!!

and to Tulip flowerforyou

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:56 PM

Ciretom is so honest....laugh
What would you do Norcal?

I would leave a portion for my family. With the rest I'd go nuts, do anything I ever wanted to do. Do what we should all do anyway, but don't, live each day like it was my last. For me that means travelling to see some people I'd like to meet and going to places I've always wanted to see. When the year was nearly finished, go home to my family and really enjoy our last days together. Then after I'm gone, cremate me and spread my ashes on a vineyard in Napa vally, that'll be one sweet harvest the next season. :smile:

Oh, and I am male, so it will probably cross my mind to try and use the "but I only have a year to live" line on a few people bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:31 AM
Did ya know Storm wasn't craving sushi?

Did ya know this means the world is coming to an end?

bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:28 AM

What do you do with your last year?

Hmmm.
Step 1. Buy the means to have a kid and set up to provide for it before I die so I can see the kid in about 9 months, to make sure my DNA is passed.
Step 2. Fulfill every whim that crosses my mind when it crosses my mind, positive or negative, hedonistic or ascetic or altruistic.
Step 3. Join every religion as quickly as possible and ask forgiveness before dying as risk insurance.
Step 4. Do all the heroin, morphine, oxycontin, whatever feel good drugs I can buy, a rota of massage therapists to be working on me 24/7, a line of toothless modelhookers, and the best emotional and empathetic counselors, on my very last day.

Or maybe see if I have enough money to buy into Steve Gates secret mind-into-computer-immortality laboratory to download myself into a giant cyborg that will rule you all.

I love this answer laugh laugh

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:27 AM

I'd be happy to drop dead the next day if it means my family would be covered financially for the rest of their days. If I have a year, I'd make sure my Mom gets operated on and gets well; then I'd make mad, mad love to my husband everyday.

You go girl

Hm, 51 yesr old white male, I cannot pull that off. Nope better leave talk like that to TMommy. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 10:03 AM

guy took me on a date once to one of those inside video archery places..where ya shoot at the screen

I had never done it before

now we did have archery in gym class for a couple weeks back in 1980-something or other

owner set me up with bow
showed me how to knock..knotch arrow..whatever man
where to aim and off I went

it was fun
told me I was a natural
nice grouping in center of bullseye

ticked off the guy I was with bigsmile

when on date do not out shoot the guy hahahaha
oh ya like I am gonna be less of me just to appease dat male ego huh bigsmile

Darl'in you can beat me at any game you want, wouldn't bother me in the least. I will even brag about it to all my friends. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:57 AM
Well, I was good at archery, but it''s been a while. My family has always gone hunting and my dad was special forces. He started teaching me how to shoot when I was a boy. I deadly with either a pistol or a rifle.

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:47 AM
You should always aim for the bullseye. Now, if you have problems consistently finding the bullseye do not be afraid to ask your partner for help. Otherwise you both may have a less than satisfying archery session.

bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 09:18 AM
Note to self if visiting Tulip wear metal cup.

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:50 AM
I say just keep firing til ya hit something.

Then you can say "Yep, I hit that."

bigsmile

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:48 AM
I'd say come on and show me around Singapore. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:48 AM
I'd say come on and show me around Singapore. :smile:

NorCalSwe's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:46 AM
Let's go Stefie!!!! You bring the food and I'll drive. happy

NorCalSwe's photo