hgraham88's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:58 PM
The book was written by Greg Bahrhart or something liket hat

hgraham88's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:28 AM
I to have found a great love.
We are the same person...in everyway.
I'll give you the best advice I recently recieved

"If you over analyze the situation you will ruin it. Just go with the flow let Fate take over give God the wheel. Whats meant to be will always find away."

Love knows no boundries it doesn't know poverty or wealth it doesn't know intelligence or beauty. When you are in love all that matters is how you feel about the other person.

hgraham88's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:27 AM

ooooo
I called someone by the wrong name once

Same.. didn't go well.

HEY IT HAPPENS! Thankfully only happened once in my life.

yeah he pushed me off him and just left lol like he seriously pushed me lol and I never talked to him again.

Never made that mistake again

hgraham88's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:03 PM
ooooo
I called someone by the wrong name once

hgraham88's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:53 PM
For the most part Labor does hurt. If you're terrified it hurts worse. The mind is a powerful thing. Just keep distracted and keep in mind that you'll have a new baby soon.

Stay active and Have sex...it keeps everything stretched. I know that seems dumb but I didn't tear or anything! and my doctors credited that to me staying sexually active (with my hubby at the time).

But you'll do great!!!

hgraham88's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:47 PM

smexy soldiers... where's mine?

I can ask my soldier if he has friends? :tongue:

i go to basic.. on monday... ill have plenty soon enough... but go ahead and ask i want one NOW lol

My x goes to basic on Monday as well where are you going? he is going to Jackson.

im going to jackson also.

Well if u see him his name is Randy He has glasses kinda short lol. He is really nice and stuff lol get to know him

hgraham88's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:44 AM

smexy soldiers... where's mine?

I can ask my soldier if he has friends? :tongue:

i go to basic.. on monday... ill have plenty soon enough... but go ahead and ask i want one NOW lol

My x goes to basic on Monday as well where are you going? he is going to Jackson.

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:59 PM

Speaking of Top Gun that movie RULES!

oh yaaaaa babyyyyyyyyy all the military movies do

I LOVE Pearl Harbor love and Fly Boys love

CAN NOT forget A Few Good Men

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:33 PM
Speaking of Top Gun that movie RULES!

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:15 PM
A man in uniform is to die for lol

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:13 PM
What you have to realize is some people know a little bit about photography...different angles lighting ect. make a person look completely different than they are. So you should keep in mind just because the look "hot" doesn't mean they are. And those that look "ugly" they could be good looking.

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:07 PM
hmmm lol my bf is an ex soldier he was a Sargent...and i'll tell u what he is FINE!lol he still has the uniforms!!!

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:59 AM

You wrote your profile well. But....you tell a lot about things that you have done. Maybe tell about the kinds of things that you like to do right now.

The 2nd photos is not flattering to me, btw. I would add more photos too.

Good luck.flowerforyou

I agree the 2nd photo does make you look a bit old. The main pic though is perfect u have natural beauty u don't need all that make up

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:18 AM
I think that your profile is nice I think you put alot of information on it which is good. But there is nothing on it truely about you. Ok so you read and you want to travel. Maybe you should include what you are looking for. Cut down a little bit instead of giving like complete descriptions maybe say well I love to read I read many genres of books. That way you can include more things about you.

I think your pictures are really cute.

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:13 AM

A work friend did fall in love the night she met her fellow, and he feel that night, too. 20 years and 7 kids later, they are still together.

Seeeee...
IDK there is hope I guess

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:08 AM

I'm generally skeptical about this sort of thing -- I think it's possible to be attracted, to feel a rapport, a sense of comfort, a feeling of having known someone for far longer than you really have --

But, falling in love? The "falling" part, yes. The "love" part, I highly doubt.

Well I see what you are saying. But do you think maybe we have all become jaded?

"Jaded" is one side of the coin. "More sensible through experience" is the other. All depends on which side you're looking at.

There is a value in protecting one's emotions. And, yes, that protection can sometimes get in the way of something that just might be good. It all works out to a cost-benefit analysis -- and knowing what you're comfortable with....

I would no longer rush into anything....three days is simply not long enough for me to have formulated a clear understanding of the situation.

I definatley agree. I guess it just seems really romantic. And now and days many people have ulterier motives for the things they do.

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:00 AM

I'm generally skeptical about this sort of thing -- I think it's possible to be attracted, to feel a rapport, a sense of comfort, a feeling of having known someone for far longer than you really have --

But, falling in love? The "falling" part, yes. The "love" part, I highly doubt.

Well I see what you are saying. But do you think maybe we have all become jaded?

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:59 AM

to be in love... are you willing to LIVE for this person?

to risk your life to save another that is love

to learn to live FOR another that is to be IN love

So do you agree that its possible or no?

hgraham88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:54 AM
Is it Possible to fall in love with someone after only knowing them 3 days?

*As a side note I was asked this question by a relative and just wanted to know what everyone else thought too.

hgraham88's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:36 PM
Hey Dustin
<---Former Alcoholic here

Been sober since Feb 07. All of my friends partied every night and I couldn't go out so naturally they all started to leave me behind. Its hard when you get sober and nobody else will. I suggest maybe finding a support group such as AA or some other sort. You will find many people in your situation who will understand and help keep you sober.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7