Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 10:07 PM
Thank you both. flowers

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:50 PM
So you think the answer to the decay of marriage is everybody running around naked? rofl

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:16 PM
They love the beard?

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 08:15 PM
A dozen roses and an ABBA compilation. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:18 PM
Take that all you scammers and fakers out there! *shakes fist*

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:05 PM
I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

drinker

Welcome to the site. Good luck to you.

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:02 PM
Antsy.

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:30 PM
Don't worry, someone will come along eventually. Don't give up. drinker Welcome to the forums.

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:28 PM

I'm looking to start a new life, fresh, clean slate. Isn't there anybody REAL out there. I know I may be crazy to hope that there is a man out there that can provide for a family, who knows how to take care of a woman, with a great sense of humor and maybe some good looks. Call me crazy and ya I know that's every girls dreams. But does it honestly only happen in movies?

Of course, there are lots of real people out there. All those movies have to be based on something don't you know. I just hope we all don't have to go through those insane action sequences, violent gunfights and over the top car chases through half the city to find that special someone like in a lot of those movies. laugh

Don't get discouraged, you'll find that special someone. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:19 PM
For the first time, in what seems to be an eon,
The turmoil outside my window
Does not reflect the way I feel inside.
I am fascinated by the torrential rain,
The violent gusts of the wind,
And the angry strikes of lightning,
That take over the skies.
And the many shades of grey
They do not overcome me.
I simply watch with awe
And still a warm feeling remains with my heart.
I quickly compose a piece of pen & paper art,
Which soothes my soul; calming & therapeutic.
As the chaos unfolds on the other side of the glass.

This light show is the cause of the brainstorm,
Behind these lonely blue eyes
This perfect storm, is why, I am hypnotized.
I can only seem to capture a fraction
Of Nature's most beautiful breakdown.
And no longer do I wear the frown
That could nearly drown
An entire population in my sorrows, or,
That could soak up the sun or any foe
Because now my vision sees a clearer tomorrow.

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 04:30 PM

Bleedin hell. Yet again I'm off to another emergency visit to the dentist, all because of a tooth pain. lol. How many more times is this going to happen. No matter how clean your teeth are, they can still get really irritated. Just gonna go to sleep right now, but gonna take a VERY strong painkiller first, for my killer pain. shocked. Feels like I've been punched ten times on one side of my face. Ha ha

Hope you feel better soon. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:15 AM
Edited by Godiva on Sun 09/08/13 12:16 AM

You didn't read very close. I wasn't talking about the picture I posted when I said that. I haven't ridiculed it once. As a matter of fact, I said she was/is a pretty girl. More than once. What I said about the freak show, I was talking about the the millions of others out there that go way farther than the picture posted.

Oh, so this is not a form of ridicule or taunting then?

If a young pretty girl did like this girl,then,She might have found herself in a mental hospital for evaluation.

My bad. I totally misunderstood that. whoa

I totally believe you that she would have been looked at strangely probably and possibly avoided or talked about unkindly by many, but carted off for evaluation? Seems a pretty cruel thing to link facial jewelry to mental problems. Furthermore you made several very broad sweeping statements on anyone with more than just simple pierced ears that pretty much lumps her in the same pot with everybody else.

And no, There was no link between child perverts and people who poke holes in themselves. Just the one you made up in your own mind.

Not specifically no, which is why I said "sort of" since I was unsure what you were insinuating there or where you were going with it. If there is no link or similarity there though, why bring it up then to begin with? Maybe you don't feel that way, but when you post a thread about what you think is wrong with people into the things you don't like, and then name drop pedophiles at the end of it, don't get butthurt because someone wondered why you seemed to be linking them in the same thread in some form.

Now, If I wanted to read something into this,pretty much the way you did me,Turn it around and make it sound like something it's not. You sound just as full of intolerance and bigotry as you try to make others sound like they are. What is "normal?" What I'm trying to tell you,Their is no in between.

You can't say that just a few piercings are normal. But,100 isn't. If a person puts one ring there nose,That's normal. If they put 5,that's not. No in betweens here. You can't ride both sides. You can't say that "light" body modification is normal. But "heavy" is not. You have to take a stand one way or the other.

Read away. Your my example. If it were the norm, you would not have made the thread. Furthermore, I have made no one sound full of intolerance or bigotry save your meandering statements which they were. Normal is in the mind of whoever is answering the question being asked it, I think that is pretty well understood by all by now. To me it is all a form of expressionism I can get behind that does not bother me at all. Yeah, there is some stuff out there I find unusual and weird sometimes I don't see very often, but no problem... I can get behind that to as a form of expressionism as long as it is not hurting anyone else or endangering their well being. Just because it is strange to me, does not lower my opinion of those interested in it.

What do you think is "civilized society?" Are people with just a few tats or piercings, "civilized society" Or, Are the ones who poke holes all in their bodies or tat almost every inch? Or the ones who don't do it at all? Sorry, Middle ground here.

Who cares what I think? There is an entire country with a pretty strong opinion of it already, it is why the vast majority of jobs don't allow it (at least not visibly). Granted, there are a lot of places where you can see a person inked up or pierced out and they don't get a second look, but it is hardly universal. And of course there is no middle ground,.. you either approve or you don't.

I approve of it. It is pretty simple.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 10:35 PM
You still just enchant me so
with every line you've spilled
making dreams far overflow
with smiles that you've fulfilled

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 10:03 PM

I just had a relationship end. In the beginning it was great. Had some bumps in the road than we got married and it lasted 2 months if that. and some abuse was going on..Well it was over that quick and things just got really bad and it ended. The fact that we got married and said our vows I was willing to work on it for better or worse. He on the other hand wasn't willing to change or work on himself. Am I crazy because I wanted him back even though their was abuse physical and mental? my heart is broke so I don't know if I am thinking right lol

You really loved him, and that love was betrayed and misused. I don't think you are crazy, because sadly love does that to people. All you can do now is use this as a lesson, you have that sort of love in your heart, and you now need to put it towards finding someone more deserving of it who will gladly give it back.

A one sided love is not a mutual love, but a heartbreaking one.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 09:58 PM
I'm sure you do.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 09:56 PM

Will you propose marriage to a woman you never actually see face-to-face?

No.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 09:55 PM

You're not gonna like me that much then, because I dyed my hair dark purple.

And I bet it looks awesome! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:42 PM
What color the towels are.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:40 PM

I am a stud, pure and simple. But the tragic thing is I am going to waste. Women will not give themselves to me. They expect me to sweet talk them into submission but this is not my style. I do not understand, We both want the same thing so why do they have to make it so complicated? If the sexual attraction is there words are unnecessary.

Yeah, you are such a stud you have to apparently go anonymously on a dating website to announce it.

Better pack a lunch there chief, I expect that bologna sandwich will be the only company you have for a fair spell. How you use it though is your call.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:33 PM
This is almost a 6 year old problem. If the OP has not solved it by now, nothing anyone says here will.