Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:28 PM

my mom...........

This ^

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:24 PM

Ok I read this wrong...
Thought there was gonna be some sort of sausage fest for real.
slaphead

So did I. I guess I can put away the rice and beans I was going to bring. :cry:

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:21 PM
Nobody is born good or bad.

We are just born with the capability to learn either from the world around us.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:19 PM
I think it is a mix of poor judgement followed by negative thinking in a lot of cases. Usually when you think negative thoughts you attract negative situations.

Not in every situation mind you, but in many I have noticed.

At the end of the day, bad things happen to everyone now and again. It is how you roll with it that often dictates what happens next.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:13 PM

I pulled this image off another website. Not to make fun of or ridicule.

It doesn't in so many words,"Bother" me.

If someone wants to make a freak show out of themselves, I guess that's up to them.

So much for not making fun or ridiculing anyone right? whoa

It's a cry for attention. When I and my sister were growing up we had both our parents. We had their attention. They taught us everything we needed to know about life. Including,but not limited to, Self respect. Respect for others and how we should carry ourselves in our lives and in front of other people. I think a lot of them now are not being taught much of anything by their parents.

Maybe for some, but not all. As was mentioned many people genuinely enjoy it and have little interest in what anyone else thinks or likes. Furthermore, why call it a lack of self respect or mention it as a loss of respect for others? It hurts no one at all, and many who do this are some of the most respectful people you can meet. Calling it a lack of self respect is in itself a form of disrespect since you are not respecting and recognizing the person as an individual, and judging them on a trait you personally do not like nor understand. But then again, who cares what they do with their lives and what kind of person they are when they don't dress and look the way another expects them to right?

Mainly, Because the family unit has broken down. I'm not saying anything against single mothers. I'm sure many of them have done the best they could. But since Moms and Pops don't seem to want to stay together anymore, I think that's why we see more and more of this and stuff like it.

Because obviously every person who gets a piecing or tattoo comes from a broken family, and every broken family prompts this. Also, what about people in other cultures who see much of this stuff as a way of life and part of their heritage?

I think that many of the ones you see this way,They lack self respect. It wasn't taught to them one way or the other. Many of them don't even realize it. It's normal to them. They lack self love. They look in a mirror and they don't like what they see. They think they are ugly. When in reality they are really very beautiful to others. They want to be different. They want to stand out in a crowd. They think that punching holes in their bodies,or other things, With make them more accepted within a group.

This goes way deeper than most think. It's not just,"I want this ring in my a$$ or this tat on my nose because I think I like it". Or "It reminds me of someone". No,theirs more to it than that. It's deeper than some realize or want to admit.

Maybe in some cases I would agree with that, but in a great majority it is because they want that ring in their a$$ or that tat on their nose because they like it. Maybe one day they will change their mind and regret it, it is certainly possible and it happens a lot more than people realize, which is why a lot of people heavily into tattoos and body modification tell people to make sure it is something they truly want before they proceed. heaven knows enough people do do it just to fit in or reach some "cool" factor, but the fact remains many do get it done because they enjoy it and see it as a form of art, self expression or beauty. If so, I see nothing wrong with their vision and staunchly support their decision to follow through on it.

The human mind fascinates me.When you work in different fields of law enforcement,You meet all kinds.

Who knows, The next thread I might take a notion to start could be about child perverts. Believe me, When you work in law enforcement,You see a little of everything. And they all make you wonder "Why".

Nothing wrong with being curious about the human mind, except when you try to boil down normal "humans" into "freak shows" just because they do something you don't quite get. That is not curiosity, that is intolerance and bigotry. You even sort of lumped them in the same group with pedophiles... nice one there. I really can't even begin to comment on that in particular. You don't get it, and you don't find it attractive, I get that, and I fully accept and respect it since our opinions are what make us individuals. I do take issue with a lot of the derogatory statements and insinuations here though.

I will say body modification, heavy tattooing and extreme piercing are certainly not the norm, and as such will continue to be looked upon by many as an oddity or fad more than what many think of as "civilized society".... but that in no way makes anyone interested in the art less deserving of the same respect and dignity many of us already enjoy.

Just my personal opinion.

no photo
Mon 09/02/13 01:59 PM
Edited by Godiva on Mon 09/02/13 02:05 PM
On the mobile version of the site, I am unable to read messages from a member sent to me, and they are unable to read messages I send to them. It only takes me to a reply to message screen when I click on their message. I am able to read their messages on my computer though.

Any idea what could be causing this?

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 10:00 PM

Hey this is a serious problem with these gay guys.

Although that situation would be pretty upsetting to be in, I don't think it is some full blown conspiracy involving the great majority of homosexual men upon the site. You just ran across a liar and deceiver as many of us have in some form or another. Imagine how homosexual men and women feel meeting someone they like and are interested in, only to discover it is a straight member of the opposite gender thinking they can somehow convert them by getting on webcam and fooling around.

Just report them and move on.

And I agree you should be able to report married men and women pretending to be single in some form or fashion. To their significant others if at all possible. It is disgraceful.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 09:05 PM

Still single waiting for an actual man

Sometimes it seems actual men can be in short supply these days.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:58 PM

cavorting in the moonlight.

cavorting you say? ( or hoot to be more accurate)

Darn, you're right. Owls can't cavort. frown

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 07:24 PM
cavorting in the moonlight.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:54 PM
A young man was lost wandering in a forest, when he came upon a small house. He knocked on the door and was greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard. "I'm lost," said the man. "Can you put me up for the night?"

"Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man."

"Ok," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house.

Before dinner, the daughter came down the stairs. She was young, beautiful, and had a fantastic figure. She was obviously attracted to the young man since she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old man's warning, he ignored her and went up to bed alone. But during he night, he could bear it no longer, and sneaked into her room for a night of passion. He was careful to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear. Near dawn he crept back to his room, exhausted, but happy.

He woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest."

"Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought. "If that's the best the old man can do then I don't have much to worry about." He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window and threw the boulder out. As he did so he noticed another note on it that read: "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle."

In a panic he glanced down and saw the rope that was already getting close to the end. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder.

As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bedpost."

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:37 PM
My microphone does not agree with it. It breaks up too much. :tongue:

You can simulate the sound though by imagining someone talking inside an oil drum.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:27 AM
At exactly 3:02 in the afternoon. Not a minute sooner.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:26 AM
The one who sits upon her balcony sighing at the moonlight.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:23 AM

What r different types of tatoos used for and what do they indicate?
Tatoo sign..significance?

Some use them to make a statement, record a memory, celebrate an event or even in some cases push a few buttons. In most cases though I imagine it is just a matter of liking the image itself. I personally don't go for any sort of statement, I just have it done if I like the art itself.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:17 AM

well guys.. ths is my opinion and i maybe wrong...
i thnk most of women here themselves r confused abt wt they r lookin for...
they jst hav all these accounts widout any purpose....
kindly share ur opinions :-):-):-)

Replace "maybe" with "am" and your statement makes more sense.

no photo
Wed 07/17/13 12:39 PM
Edited by Godiva on Wed 07/17/13 12:39 PM

If you could change a single thing about yourself, would you?

I would make my eyes better. I hate squinting. Yes I would.

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 02:58 PM

Here's another thing to consider. If you have a boss who is very anti drug and he or she sees something about you smoking pot. Well chances are if you actually were and they tell you to take a test the next day. You've just lost your job.

I've heard of people getting fired for stuff like that before. It only takes once.

This is totally true. In fact it is on the rise. Which is why some people are trying to get laws in place to prevent it.

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 02:57 PM

It doesn't have to be a patrol. You could just be an unlucky S.O.B. who some office in his free time sees a post like that and maybe because they had a bad day and know where you live. They now have enough to get a warrant and bust ya.

Haven't you heard of the retarded people who get busted because they broke into a house, threw a party and posted pictures of it on the internet? Don't tell me that stuff doesn't happen.

Even an officer in his free time having a bad day won't do that. Do you know the amount of effort and work he would have to go to for such a tiny pathetic payout? He would be laughed out of his badge by his fellow officers and probably busted down to bicycle cop at a mall for taking it before any judge or prosecutor. Here is an easy way to test it out. Walk up to any cop, and announce you like to smoke dope. See what happens. Unless you have a joint hanging out of your mouth when you do it, you should be pretty safe and even if you do you still might be. Even people caught possessing it get let go often times with a warning or stern speech.

That whole breaking into a house thing is completely different since someone filed a report eventually which the police have to act upon given enough information, and someone basically announced who did it.

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 02:42 PM

Reported to FBI.

Too late. They are already outside my house. I moon them daily.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next