Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:29 AM
Naw, we are all good.

Thanks all the same though.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:26 AM

what do you think is more important love or sex?

Integrity.

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:30 PM
Let me just add this to the bottom of the imaginary list here...

1. Easter Bunny
2. Santa Claus
3. Tooth fairy
4. Boogeyman
5. Bigfoot
6. Loch Ness Monster
7. Dracula
8. Tom Cruise
9. Girls

Yay! It is almost a top ten!

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:15 PM

Hi i need someone save my heart coz maybe it will be stop...:-) ...I need SUPERMAN!lol

When did Superman become a licensed practitioner? Are you sure you did not mean Gregory House?

Well, welcome to the site... hopefully your heart won't stop anytime soon. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:12 PM

Bored

So do something.

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:00 PM
I would come on mingle2 and complain about it until they finished. And then afterwards post a thread asking for ideas on how to dispose of the bodies.

Actually what I meant to say was 'how to get on with my life'.

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 02:55 PM
Nothing wrong with believing in them. But instead of waiting try searching for them and living your life to the best of your ability.

If you don't take an active role in your own choices, then you can't complain when you don't get what you want.

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 02:35 PM
Have you tried an organic grocery store?

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 02:32 PM
Why do younger guys like older women?

I think it's for the spankings.

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 02:24 PM
I am not walking into the New Year until I damn well and certain no one has placed a pail of soapy water on the door to fall on me when I come inside.

Single or otherwise.

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 09:40 AM
Pepsi & Winter (Autumn actually)

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 12:10 AM
There is a coming of age film in all of this somewhere.

It might even contain an actual mummy.

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 12:08 AM
Your typewrite is broken.

Welcome drinker

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 12:03 AM

What color does a smurf turn when you choke it?

Bluer

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 04:50 PM
Usually the people who contact me don't have a lot to say, nor really read my profile... for the handful who have, I have had some amazing and very meaningful conversations with them. When I do write to someone, it is always either about what is in their profile or something that caught my attention in the forums, and in those situations I usually have a some pretty good chats as well.

Personally speaking, I love a good conversation and enjoy listening to another person's ideas and thoughts. Even if I don't always agree, I oftentimes receive a new way to look at something.

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 10:55 AM

But they only laugh

Your good deed for the day?

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 10:42 AM

Just found out recently that the oldest woman can act like a toddler when she feels abused,cheated or heartbroken.My friend's wife taught him that fearful lesson yesterday.'Weaker vessel' indeed!

So let me get this straight... an older woman who feels abused, cheated on or heartbroken is just supposed to suck it up? What kind of backward moon man logic is that? Oh... never mind, I forgot who was posting this.

A lot of older guys do this as well to put it in perspective, and they don't even have to be abused, heartbroken or cheated upon. They just like to act like babies, above case in point.

It is also laughable how you referred to women as a 'species' as if they are somehow below yourself and your pompous ideas.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 07:43 PM
I would travel as far as I needed to. If love has no boundaries, why should I?

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 07:38 PM
Sneezy.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 07:35 PM

My face

Why? It's lovely. flowers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25