no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:20 PM
Where did you say you live again?

Suburbia

the heat is on....... lalalala lalala

kartagane - you make me wanna sing! blushing
Care to join me? teehee smooched

If I sing no one will be in the mood anymore. ohwell

Whether male or female, one chooses to be selfish in bed or not.

This ^

Anyone can have f* someone else, it takes a lot more to make love to someone and mean every bit of it. Of course many are selfish, which is why so many complain about their sex lives.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 10:08 AM
But I only have $3.50.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 10:06 AM

maybe the work gloves, but I generally don;t go for things that plug in...huh

Cords are things of the past these days. Interchangeable battery packs are the way to go.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 10:04 AM

I know where it is... ask me...:smile:

That's blackmail.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 09:45 AM

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that a woman's pleasure hasn't been important for centuries. It was basically lay down, spread 'em and, well, you know ... the guy pleasing himself.
Which automatically means that the "how to please a bloke" has always been nr 1 on the agenda, if not the only point on the agenda.
Apart from that women are wired differently and can easier empathize and tune into other ppl's needs and feelings.
Not making that up, it's factual and again not anything to do with knocking men. (tiring that I constantly have to add that lest I don't upset vulnerable egos, lol :tongue: )

Personally speaking here, any guy who is only out pleasing himself and just getting his rocks off is missing half the bliss. By doing all you can to stimulate your lover and please her, you unlock far greater sensitivity and passion for the both of you, thus making it possible to reach new heights of euphoria only made possible when you reach those climaxes together. Something you cannot do as a one man wrecking ball.

Passion is not a battle nor is is an invasion... it is physical entwinement, a rising crescendo, an incredible thunderclap and an eddy that disperses as steam off joined skin. Something you cannot experience in a solo performance... it takes a duet.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 09:23 AM

owls can turn their heads near straight around, bah ... you can't fool me. just like a man tryna make me do more work than is really necessary

:wink: laugh

So am I an owl or a man? :wink:

And heck yeah you have to work, think you can just lay there and look beautiful? This might require another list. laugh

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 09:16 AM
Nothing yet, but the day is still getting started.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 09:07 AM

I will take Santa Claus, that way I will get everything I ask for.bigsmile

Don't be greedy. How will the rest of us get what we ask for then? grumble

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:31 PM

oooo and the knitting needles???? total kinkdrool

And I did not even get around to mentioning the power tools.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:26 PM

Clean my arse mates? Scrub my feet pals? Mad!!!

Those probably exist somewhere.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:24 PM

I was thinking of doing a 200% on the copier and making it into a posterboard, buying a 6 ft easel and placing at the side of the bed :)

I think i could even handle the illustrations....flowerforyou

Better put one on all four sides of the bed. I tend to change positions a lot.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:12 PM
What do you need to know? You send messages to people that catch your interest, answer letters that interest you... block the jerks that will inevitably message you, and just have a good time.

As for the forum... find threads that interest you and then dive right into the discuss.

Welcome to the site. Good luck to you. drinker

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 07:15 PM
Mingle2 is experiencing a JennyTea apocalypse. Nothing can stop the never-ending wave of the mindless aroused.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 07:06 PM

Oh good, I'm glad I'm seeing this before giving up my virginity. I'll just make sure I print this out and review it a few times before I get married. xD

Tape it to the headboard to for even faster reviewing.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 06:57 PM

The CHP officer lying on the stand and he's not even radar certified wtf that's like the one thing you should be certified to do you might as well ride a bike smh so pissed

Hope your day gets better. flowers

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 06:40 PM

Everyone name a favorite Christmas food.

The traditional Christmas ham... I am sucker for it. Followed closely by stuffing and mashed potatoes.

And when no one is looking the swiped Christmas cookies.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 02:16 PM

That's how I am about bananas and raspberries, the fruits are nice but the flavorings are ew.

I am the exact opposite with cherries though. ohwell

laugh phew dodged a bullet there bigsmile

I'll get you next time gadget!

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 01:59 PM

strawberry at least thats what the packet saidlaugh

I refer actual strawberries over strawberry flavored things. :tongue:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25